I'm getting no respect and i'm getting walked all over

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in HS and i'm considered the jerk with ****y and funny, but everyone feels like they can walk all over me and treat me hella bad especially the ladies. I'm so sick of the lack of respect and no one listening to me. HELP!!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre considered a jerk how?

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the abnoxious type that tries to act cool and bust everyones balls non stop, just looking like a doumbass?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be both a jerk and C+F at the same time. Which is it?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really a badboy or is it all an act your putting on to look cool ??? If its an act people will and do see through it and treat you like trash on the other hand if you truly are a badboy then well ease up the badness and you'll be sweet a little tenderness every now and then doesnt hurt anyone.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As seeing no one knows who i am here i'll b honest and say yea i do try to be cool. Cause i dont know how to and faking it till you make it never ever works, but its my only solution

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in HS and i'm considered the jerk with ****y and funny,
In other words, you're only a self-imposed jerk. Labels, nicknames, and reputation is all created by the people around you.

but everyone feels like they can walk all over me and treat me hella bad especially the ladies.
Are you sure you didn't want to write the word "joke" instead of "jerk"?

I'm so sick of the lack of respect and no one listening to me. HELP!!
Respect is earned, not commanded. Also, people have difficulty changing their opinions of people they know well. Getting them to change their mind about who and what you are is an almost impossible task. But don't worry, it's only high school. Most of what you're used to when it comes to socializing and popularity goes out the door after you graduate.

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
People only walk all over you if you let them. Don't let them. Grow some ****ing balls and stand up for yourself.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
In other words, you're only a self-imposed jerk. Labels, nicknames, and reputation is all created by the people around you.

Are you sure you didn't want to write the word "joke" instead of "jerk"?

Respect is earned, not commanded. Also, people have difficulty changing their opinions of people they know well. Getting them to change their mind about who and what you are is an almost impossible task. But don't worry, it's only high school. Most of what you're used to when it comes to socializing and popularity goes out the door after you graduate.
Couldn't have written it any better myself!:up:

Hey Rint boy, you are "considered a jerk and ****y and funny"? But "people all walk over you" and show you no respect? Are you delusional or something? You know what the term "oxymoron" means?

Unfortunately for you, it seems that you won't even get any respect here. Most losers in life at least are aware of their condition, but you seem to believe that you are "cool" and deserve "respect", you are not even aware of your "losertude"...:nono: :crackup:

And like Desdinova said, start fresh next time (college maybe). Know yourself first.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People think i'm mean and i'm ****y. So this is why i dont like ****y and funny anymore, and i have no clue how to go from 0 respect to tons of respect. People walk all over me as in no body treats me nicly and no one really wants to hang with me especially the girls. The guys think i'm ok they think i'm funny, but i get no respect from them.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let me decipher things a little bit for you...

- "People think i'm mean and i'm ****y."
NO! You think other people think you are. You might be rude and act antisocial, but that's NOT how the true "cool" badboys act.

- "So this is why i dont like ****y and funny anymore, and i have no clue how to go from 0 respect to tons of respect."
See, this is where your problem lies. You are genuinely just a weak loser who has no clues (at least for now). And you try to put on this "****y and funny" show/façade, hoping that people will think you are cool. Only the result is even worse than just being yourself, you know your weak "uncool" self.

- "People walk all over me as in no body treats me nicly and no one really wants to hang with me especially the girls."
With your poor attitude and mindset, and what's worse is that you don't even realize how bad you are doing, how could you even expect any different outcome?

- "The guys think i'm ok they think i'm funny, but i get no respect from them."
NO! Again you think they think you are funny, when actually they laugh at you instead of with you. Understand that being goofy and being the class clown or being the butt of the jokes is different from being funny.

You are only 15, so still pretty young. Hopefully you will learn and grow out of it.

Reaction score
Rint said:
...I'm so sick of the lack of respect and no one listening to me. HELP!!
What?? Did you say something??

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not worth trying to be someone your not. youll grow up and regret being a follower. it seems so important right now but when your older you will respect yourself more for not giving in.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds a little greedy, but i want to be a DJ before the end of my junior year. So now that we find the problem i'd appreciate it if we found a solution. Do you guys have any tips or threads?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess you are just talking not doing anymore in front of girls....once you go out with any chick, fcvk her that night.. after than she is gonna respect you...people show respect not to talkers but doers...hope you are getting me..and being funny&****y has nothing to do with respect...use it only exact time...not always..best luck

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude i'm 15 so i dont think chicks are cool with ****ing yet.

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
f ucking grow some balls and try to **** them. If you think they aren't "cool" with it then you will never get any *****.

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they think you are mean or a jerk, then you are using too much ****y and not enough funny. ****y without the funny means people see you as a jerk or an *******.

Be more funny.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint said:
I'm in HS and i'm considered the jerk with ****y and funny, but everyone feels like they can walk all over me and treat me hella bad especially the ladies. I'm so sick of the lack of respect and no one listening to me. HELP!!
That is because you are a fvcking b*tch.

When people try to fvck with you... stand up for yourself. Quit being such a pvssy and STAND UP. People fvck with you, you fvck them up right back.

Ever watch movies with Mafiosos? With actors like Joe Pesci, Danny Devito, and Robert DeNiro?

THAT is what you should be like when people fvck with you. Minus the guns.

You're a PVSSY. Quit acting like a "jurk" and BECOME ONE. Don't let people walk all over you.

YA PVSSY.

You're such a fvcking pvssy.

Stand up.

Pooooooossssy!!!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint said:
Yea dude i'm 15 so i dont think chicks are cool with ****ing yet.
Yeah I'm sure.

That's the time they START ****ING!!!! "They're aren't okay with it" Its a bunch of CRAP they fed you.

You want to know the truth?

They aren't okay with ****ing YOU. But if a hot guy comes along that does the right moves, they will drop their panties. Guaranteed.

What do you think happens at house parties with alcohol?

Quit being so damn thick. I know that you are only 15 but you are matured enough to realize things. You have a choice to open your eyes and see what's around you. Everything you have been told is complete bullsh*t. If it sounds nice and too good to be true, then ITS A LIE.

The truth hurts.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can start to realize your dreams and do whatever the fvck you want to do with your life.