"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm F'd

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Okay I had a good first lunch date with this chick but now I have NO idea what to talk about from now on. I'm doing everything very good except I'm running out of things to talk about. I've read all the Conversation topics in the Bible but there still is something to be desired.

What are some daring questions that I could ask that could make me stand out from everyone else. Also what are some things I could do that make me stand out.

I'm sure even the best run out of things to say but they usually have the girl so whipped it doesn't matter.

Any tips I'd greatly appreciate.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
"You should give me your number so we can hang out some time" Seems pretty daring to me, although its not a question... hmmm....

Don't spend too much time with her or you'll find yourself deep in the friends zone.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Was the date good? Did you give her a kiss?

Besides all that, if you can't maintain a conversation with her, maybe you guys just don't click. She should be making an effort to keep the conversation going also. If you get into those dreaded silences, it shouldn't be your fault, she isn't contributing. Just look at how you communicate well with some people, if you can't do that with this chick, it just isn't going to work out very well.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Don't worry about what you're talking about as long as you're enjoying each other's company. What do you talk about when you chill with your friends? Nothing in particular... just enjoy yourself.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
read the conversation section of the bible, more specifically the post by xxblitz44 I think it's called "Seducing conversation" it talks about a lot of SS related things to bring in that really sets you apart. Don't fret it too much man, if you are confident things should work themselves out, how else do people stay married for 40+ years?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Keep her talking. Girls love talking about feelings, ask them a question on it and they'll ramble for hours.

Try and be funny, but don't try to make a joke out of everything.

Good luck.
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Ask questions about her.
Learn how to role play.
Accuse her of things, playfully.(might not try this unless you understand the concept.)
Create akward silences on purpose so if you a real one you can just laugh at her.
 
Top