Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i'm doomed...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to say this one more time and then as far as I'm concerned, I'm done.

What the man in the stall did, if h2o's assessment was accurate, was disturbing. Nothing I have to say negates that.

However, I am disturbed by the notion that some think a man should be applauded for telling someone he's going to kill them and then punching and kneeing him in the face as they lie on the ground, curled up into a ball, their hands covering their face, pleading that they not be hurt, when that person poses no physical threat.

This is not an instance of a guy defending himself. He left and came back. Leaving and then returning to assault someone is not motivated by fear, it's motivated by anger. Did h2o have a reason to be angry? Sure, he felt violated. I can respect that. Does that anger give him the right to assault someone? No.

As for wanting to make sure this didn't happen to others... there were other ways of ensuring that. It seems apparent that h2o had at least some notion when he returned to the bathroom that the guy would still be there... otherwise, why would he have returned? That being the case, it wouldn't have been overly difficult for him to have gotten one of the campus rent-a-cops to catch the guy "red-handed", so to speak. That would have been MUCH more effective and h2o would have been blame-free. I think h2o didn't do that because he was so angry he wasn't thinking straight. Is that understandable? Absolutely. Is that an excuse for what he did? No, if it were, that would excuse an awful lot of crimes that get committed.

Looking at the situation objectively, both h2o and Bathroom Man did f*cked up things. If Bathroom Man logged onto this site and posted a thread called, "I Exposed Myself While Wanking Off in a Public Bathroom", I'd read him the riot act, too. I don't believe what what h2o did excuses what Bathroom Man did, and I don't believe that what Bathroom Man did excuses h2o's actions. Both acted badly.

And beyond h2o's actions, a message needs to go out to everyone here: sosuave.net will not be a Penthouse Forum for guys who want to talk about and commend each other for engaging in criminal activity. What h2o did was a crime, and I happen to believe based on recent private conversations with him that he would do things differently if given the chance. Look at the consequences he might face for acting in an impulsive, uncontrolled manner. They are significant and frightening, although I think h2o's prospects of getting through this relatively unscathed are pretty decent, particularly because he has realized the error of his actions.

Bottom line: if people think that a crime is worth committing, they'd better be sure that it is worth the consequences of their actions as well. "The homo was looking at me and touching himself in the bathroom so after I thought about it for a while, I stormed back in and I told him I was going to kill him and I punched him and knocked him on the floor and kneed him in the face as he screamed and cried out for mercy..." would probably not play too well for a jury, unless his lawyer miraculously was able to get an all-sosuave jury.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Bathroom Man sounds like a corny superhero
You got it all wrong dude.

Bathroom Man is the evil supervillain arch nemesis of our hero..

Look, up in the sky...
It's angry
It's sexually insecure..
It's.......

FAG-SMACKER™!!

Are homos taking over your geo-politcial establishent?

Do you think that "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" has gone too damned far?

Got deviant perverts polishing their knob while watching you pee?

Never Fear! FagSmacker™ to the rescue! :cheer:

(©2005 All rights reserved for FagSmacker Communications)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Got deviant perverts polishing their knob while watching you pee?
I think the knob-polishing was happening when h2o was washing his hands.

The guy was in the stall going, "Oh yeah. Yeah, wash those hands. Those are dirty, dirty hands. Yeah, soap them up real good. Oh, you know they've been dirty..."

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

nc state isn't such a bad school...i didn't apply anywhere else, and honestly i couldn't care less where i get my degree from.

I enjoyed my time there, too. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

And beyond h2o's actions, a message needs to go out to everyone here: sosuave.net will not be a Penthouse Forum for guys who want to talk about and commend each other for engaging in criminal activity. What h2o did was a crime
Obviosly h2o wanted to make an impression: he told about the incident right away to his school: teacher and after her beat up teh guy - he reported that to the school police. That was not enough for him - he told his parents. That still was not enough and he told the story in this forum in hopes to get some support despite he admitted it was a completely bad thing.

Gio, but what he wanted here in this forum was attention to his actions. Obviously you didnt want him to start converting sosuave into forum for discussions of such activities. I agree with you on that: that doesn't sound right when a guy says "I commit a crime, I am sort of cool...give me your attention guys!"

But why didn't you comment on that _once_ and close the thread? Instead you allowed him, others and even youirself to get engaged in a huge discussion in two not very small threads?
If you want him to stop drawing attention by discussing stupid things here ... I think it would be good not to give him a lot of attention and discussion. Just a suggestion.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
Gio, but what he wanted here in this forum was attention to his actions. Obviously you didnt want him to start converting sosuave into forum for discussions of such activities. I agree with you on that: that doesn't sound right when a guy says "I commit a crime, I am sort of cool...give me your attention guys!"

But why didn't you comment on that _once_ and close the thread?
Because that wasn't my only motivation.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio -

Just change your SN to
My Brothers' Keeper and been done with it. :moon:

You have gone above and beyond the call of duty, and into the realm of Gadfly; Busybody; Harpie; Zealot.... all good SN's.

Before you get too comfortable wearing the mantle of Judge, you might want to put aside your ego and practice the art of humility.

ps. Yes I feel sorry for the beaten, yes I disprove of the hate around this issue.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that no matter what, you did the right thing.