Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i'm doomed...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
well, i went down to the campus police today, and they were somewhat understanding.

i had to answer some questions. fact is, they had recorded my initial phone conversation, and everything that i've said is already on tape...i asked them how can they do that without my consent, and they said atleast one party involved must know it's being recorded...well, duh, the officer himself knows he's recording me.

anyway, for the most part, i felt like the officers, though one was pretty cooperative, the others were trying to get me to confess to the crime...just the way they asked the questions was really tricky to not say the wrong thing.

i got a charge for vandalizing school property and will have to go to court for that.

i was telling them about how the dept. should be more careful about this...atleast forewarn students. i mean, my parents have been trying to convince my sister, a genius btw who is considering harvard, yale, and some other top schools who will probably get a full-paid scholarship if she applied to my school, to stay here and go here...in a way, i don't want to tell her, because it would turn her away from going here on a fully-paid scholarship, but at the same time, i'm afraid of something like that happening to my sister much younger, could have more affect on her than it did on me...or what if something worse happens.

i know, i know, i handled it wrongly, and i feel sorry for the way i handled it, but you probably wouldn't believe this: the officers told me that for a while, there was a website online that advertised this specific building as a place for homosexuals to meet, in the bathrooms particularly. he said it's a well-known fact! if it's so well-known, how come i didn't know about it? the least they could do is have the professors send a warning email to their students, atleast to make us aware of the situation.

heck, i've probably mentioned this before, but when i initially reported this to the officer...he was like "oh did it happen at (name) building? yeah, that building is known for that..." and he pretty much laughed it off.

i'm not trying to make myself out as the victim again, because i've thought it through and realize i was wrong...i just have to play it that way so i don't face that many criminal charges when talking with the campus police.

lastly, i have to say i learned a lot from this experience. for one, i am way too honest. i literally committed a crime and turned myself in within minutes. then i go and tell everyone online. of course, initially i thought i was a good samaritan from preventing a sexual predator from affecting others...and had acted out of fear, but i was seriously very stupid by disclosing all that information. what's said is said, and the campus police have me on tape, you guys have the details here too, unfortunately.

i could have not said anything to anyone and just gotten on with life, but i thought it was the right thing to do...but now i feel bad.

so, i learned not to be too honest. i of course learned that the way i handled the situation was wrong and the guy could have really not known what he was doing was wrong. and lastly, as unfortunate as it is, i will be reluctant to ever go to the police again about anything. maybe, if it is a real big deal, i will. but i pretty much ratted on myself. i have some freaking anger management issues and i am going to seek some help soon.

i've already "confessed" to everything over a phone conversation that they didn't tell me was being recorded at the time. i can't change my story unless i can claim i have some mental disorders myself.

thanks for the advice, options that i could consider. i have been talking to a lawyer. praying is definitely an option too. i think the reason i really need the lawyer is because what if this guy does show up? i know the chances are slim to none, but when i had a spontaneous lung collapse 2 times last year, they told me it only happens to 1 out of every 100,000 males. so i already know either God or some guy up there doesn't like me very much. if this guy does come back, they already have my confession. and that's seriously scary.

because, honestly, the door vandalism part shouldn't be tough to get cleared. i know i'll have to pay for it, but i'll talk to the DA so it won't go to court.

btw, Mind i cleaned my inbox.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those campus police man.. what F-ing losers. Have they nothing better to do?

On my last day of summer school when I was going in to take my final I saw the campus police guy writing a ticket for some guy that had an expired parking permit, and I thought to myself "What the F? Why arn't those cops out there killing murders and rapists? Why are they writing these chicken S tickets"

I mean, who grows up with the ambition idea "Oh I want to be a campus police officer when I grow up!"?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
If it wasn't for meddling morons on this forum who have delusions of being a cop/lawyer, this never would have happened. You threatened the guy into turning himself in even tho it was none of your f'in business, and now he's in a situation where it can potentially ruin his life.

And what the f*ck did you get out of it? The satisfaction of scaring some kid on the internet? You're pathetic. And now you are joking around with him saying that if he doesn't get into dental school, he should be a wrestler? You're a P.O.S.
Cry me a damn river, Mind. If h2o hadn't beaten the living sh*t out of somebody, this never would have happened. I ended up not turning him in. But the bottom line is that anything that happens, he can blame his bad behavior for.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Gio,

I have to agree with MindOverMatter on this one (except the POS part). I think you over reacted and were very judgmental of H2O. It adds injury to insult for you to make fun of him.

Like you said, this is his life and it is very serious. Nobody's perfect...
SB:(
I'm not here to hold anybody's hand. H2O did something wrong. He has to learn that part of being a man is owning the sh*t you've done wrong. He's done that on this site, so he's cool in my eyes. But the law isn't done with him, apparently. I gave him advice on what to do. I disagree that I overreacted... he violently assaulted a human being and vandalized property, and then bragged about it. As for being judgemental... where have you been?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy posted several times about learning how it was the wrong thing to do, and you kept threatning him until he turned himself in. That's the same thing as turning him in yourself. If you just lectured the guy he would have learned his lesson and moved on.

But no, you had to be an internet tough guy mod and/wannabe cop and threaten the guy into turning himself in and potentially destroying his life. Keep telling yourself what you want, it's pretty obvious to everyone how pathetic you really are.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy posted several times about learning how it was the wrong thing to do, and you kept threatning him until he turned himself in. That's the same thing as turning him in yourself. If you just lectured the guy he would have learned his lesson and moved on.
You have a problem with reading comprehension, don't you?

The VERY FIRST THING h2o did after beating the hell out of the guy was to turn himself in. He turned himself in before he even came here bragging about it.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case and he turned himself in before he posted on this website, then what's the point of you acting robocop and threatning the guy with legal action? Wtf does this have to do with you.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case and he turned himself in before he posted on this website, then what's the point of you acting robocop and threatning the guy with legal action? Wtf does this have to do with you.
Well by your standards, my motives have nothing to do with you... so I don't need to feel compelled to answer you.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, i turned myself in right after it happened. of course, when it happened, i didn't feel like i was the culprit

naw, it's no one's fault but my own. i chose to be so honest about it in the first place, heck, i chose to beat the guy, i guess i deserve the consequences.

thanks for the link again Deep. although, the officer pretty much told me that if i got charged by the guy, it depends on what he charges me for. i could definitely face prison and/or fees. the part that has me scared ****less is that this guy could come back at any time...though the chances are very slim...it could happen, maybe i'm just paranoid.

i have consulted a defense lawyer. and i am praying that the guy doesn't press charges or show up because that's the worst case scenario.

as for the academic consequences, i'll make sure to mention the facts that i have good standings, no record, and my parents have actually worked for the university as professors, so i'm not too worried about that part.

nc state isn't such a bad school...i didn't apply anywhere else, and honestly i couldn't care less where i get my degree from.

i thought about hurting myself and disregarding the whole experience...if it comes to me facing charges in the future...but that would require quite a bit of planning in itself, so it depends how bad the charges would be.

for the most part, i'm safe for now. thanks everyone's responses, and i appreciate your help/advice/criticism whatever...i should be talking more about this to some sort of counsellor soon, so carrying on here would only serve either as more entertainment, because for me, i think the consensus is i should get a lawyer, and for the actually problems i have with anger, to consult some professional help, which i will.

you should probably close this thread too, Gio, i think it's served it's purpose - and don't worry, i won't be doing anything like or even slightly similar to this ever again, let alone posting to brag about it. thanks.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Go to the police, tell them that you went back into the bathroom because you were so upset and shaken up that you became ill and needed to vomit. When you went back in, the guy was still there, you yelled at him and he came at you. You were defending yourself and the door fell off during the MUTUAL altercation that you were in.
Get a copy of the recording. See how much you can make this story match with what you have already told them.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
Get a copy of the recording. See how much you can make this story match with what you have already told them.
if its a report, sometimes it takes a week to get a copy at some places.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio,

I hope you get that defensive, hardass, I'm better than everybody chip off of your shoulder before you marry sweet penkitten. Compassion and empathy along with discipline are one of the most important aspects to have as a husband and father. In my view you're a very lucky man...And being opinionated about issues is not the same as being self-righteous and overly critical of others.

H2O, take this as a lesson learned. I wish you well.
SB:)

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never talk to cops. They say they're on your side, but in the end they'll screw you over.

You're like my cousin who was racing and hit a mailbox, and then decided to call the cops and report himself. :rolleyes:

Now he has to pay a TICKET for dangerous driving, fix his car and for the mailbox!

I would've just ran... :D

As for him, he could have went to the owner and said what happened, and he could have payed for it.

Always keep cops and school officials out of your buisness!
Never talk to cops without consulting a lawyer or someone with knowledge of the law. There are some really stupid laws out there.

In your current situation, i would get the best lawyer in town.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep your head up.

we all make mistakes.

the good thing is that you're actually terribly sorry and it's not the end of the world.

hopefully this is the worst thing you've ever done and will ever do for the rest of your life.

what's six months of jail time? just be glad that you didn't actually kill the guy.

be a man and take responsibility for everything that's being said to you and face the music. don't come to this board looking for pity and sympathy (and i'm glad that this board is as critical to you as it is) because it's just going to make you more nervous and helpless for yourself. i know you definitely feel sorry for yourself...but do you feel sorry for THE HUMAN BEING that you harmed? before we can have sympathy for you, do you have sympathy for the homosexual?

what you did was wrong and you definitely revealed your dark side. some people on this board try to take on the homosexual's side saying "maybe he was retarded" or something. but that's not the point. whether he had a mental problem or not, realize that you were willingly harming another living person OUT OF ANGER. that is one of the darkest sides of us humans; our inability to pardon.

so live and learn.

you can still continue on with your life somehow no matter what happens. i doubt you'd be sentenced to life in prison or death.

keep your head up and you'll get through this.

~ j

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey, yeah, thanks for all the replies. i apologize for venting/ranting and i shouldn't be looking for sympathy...i honestly wasn't in this case, but still i understand it's pretty pointless to ask for help on an internet forum that has nothing to do with getting through such experiences.

yeah, i've learned a lot of things from this. this is probably the last post from me in a while. i gotta seriously get my anger problems in check before anything else.

thanks again, sorry for the vent, and peace. hopefully i'll be back sometime.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you get that defensive, hardass, I'm better than everybody chip off of your shoulder before you marry sweet penkitten.
But those are some of my most endearing qualities.

Compassion and empathy along with discipline are one of the most important aspects to have as a husband and father.
And I have compassion and empathy for a guy who got his face beat in as he was curled up in a ball on the floor begging not to be hurt. As for discipline, h2o and I have had a couple of decent PM exchanges and I truly believe that this situation has turned him around and made him a better guy. That's the aim of discipline -- to achieve point where bad behavior is addressed and corrected.

Some people here will think that my reaction was only because I want to be a "hardass" and that's their perogative. I think at this point, h2o knows different and that's what really counts.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
hey, yeah, thanks for all the replies. i apologize for venting/ranting and i shouldn't be looking for sympathy...i honestly wasn't in this case, but still i understand it's pretty pointless to ask for help on an internet forum that has nothing to do with getting through such experiences.

yeah, i've learned a lot of things from this. this is probably the last post from me in a while. i gotta seriously get my anger problems in check before anything else.

thanks again, sorry for the vent, and peace. hopefully i'll be back sometime.
Dude, you'll be fine. There's nothing you can do to change what you've already done, but what you've been through in the past day or two has made you a better man. Not to detract from the seriousness of what you did, but I don't think your life will be ending over this mistake. If what you say about your background and academic record and such is accurate, I think you'll enjoy a great deal of leniency.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
But those are some of my most endearing qualities.

And I have compassion and empathy for a guy who got his face beat in as he was curled up in a ball on the floor begging not to be hurt. As for discipline, h2o and I have had a couple of decent PM exchanges and I truly believe that this situation has turned him around and made him a better guy. That's the aim of discipline -- to achieve point where bad behavior is addressed and corrected.

Some people here will think that my reaction was only because I want to be a "hardass" and that's their perogative. I think at this point, h2o knows different and that's what really counts. [/B]
Whatever you say Mr Policeman :rolleyes:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
Whatever you say Mr Policeman :rolleyes:
Now you're getting the idea.