"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I'm deleting my account today guys good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Ok guys I've decided I'm deleting my account today, I've been here for a good 3 years and a bit. I've learnt alot from everyone here. Including the people whom accuse you of being a troll etc: so good luck with all those dames.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
And another thing- stop attention wh0ring. If you want to delete your account, just do it. Dont seek attention. This is what reeked in all of the threads you started about the same women. Totally insecure and attention seeking.

If you're gonna go, just go.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
And another thing- stop attention wh0ring. If you want to delete your account, just do it. Dont seek attention. This is what reeked in all of the threads you started about the same women. Totally insecure and attention seeking.

If you're gonna go, just go.
@Glassguy I've decided to stay.. Just because it p!sses you off :) lol I do well in the seduction world "in reality of course" by the way still banging the HB9 and got her eating out of my hands.. so I'll let you stew in your own envy thanks for the validation @Glassguy im staying
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@lamath What he wrote pretty much sums up to 2 words self respect and self worth. I follow the same guideline hence why I always get high quality girls.. he dates girls that make the same amount of money as him and looks wise. I date girls who make more money and are better looking then me.. so that should answer your point. The girls I date make 30 to 70 k more than me
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@lamath What he wrote pretty much sums up to 2 words self respect and self worth. I follow the same guideline hence why I always get high quality girls.. he dates girls that make the same amount of money as him and looks wise. I date girls who make more money and are better looking then me.. so that should answer your point. The girls I date make 30 to 70 k more than me
Maybe thats more of a problem with you then. Step your game up.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@marmel75 did you not read that? I pull girls with higher value than my own.. with 1 simple technique I believe and act like I'm higher value than them.. if I can pull a hotter, richer girl that's way out of my league I'm doing better than glassguy who can only pull someone in his own league or lower.. writing is on the wall guys. But hey I'm a troll after all lol
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@marmel75 did you not read that? I pull girls with higher value than my own.. with 1 simple technique I believe and act like I'm higher value than them.. if I can pull a hotter, richer girl that's way out of my league I'm doing better than glassguy who can only pull someone in his own league or lower.. writing is on the wall guys. But hey I'm a troll after all lol
I did read it. The fact that you are proud of this instead of aspiring to be higher value yourself saya a lot.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@marmel75 I'm proud because I am high value lol I'm not gonna validate myself to you or glassguy. Whenever I pull a new hottie I always seem to get a negative reply from you or him that saya lot bro lol
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@marmel75 I'm proud because I am high value lol I'm not gonna validate myself to you or glassguy. Whenever I pull a new hottie I always seem to get a negative reply from you or him that saya lot bro lol
Its because you run around like a 5 year old that just got a new toy. Its not that big of a deal...its just a woman.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top