Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm deleting my account today guys good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I've decided I'm deleting my account today, I've been here for a good 3 years and a bit. I've learnt alot from everyone here. Including the people whom accuse you of being a troll etc: so good luck with all those dames.

Glassguy

Reaction score
And another thing- stop attention wh0ring. If you want to delete your account, just do it. Dont seek attention. This is what reeked in all of the threads you started about the same women. Totally insecure and attention seeking.

If you're gonna go, just go.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And another thing- stop attention wh0ring. If you want to delete your account, just do it. Dont seek attention. This is what reeked in all of the threads you started about the same women. Totally insecure and attention seeking.

If you're gonna go, just go.
@Glassguy I've decided to stay.. Just because it p!sses you off :) lol I do well in the seduction world "in reality of course" by the way still banging the HB9 and got her eating out of my hands.. so I'll let you stew in your own envy thanks for the validation @Glassguy im staying

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath What he wrote pretty much sums up to 2 words self respect and self worth. I follow the same guideline hence why I always get high quality girls.. he dates girls that make the same amount of money as him and looks wise. I date girls who make more money and are better looking then me.. so that should answer your point. The girls I date make 30 to 70 k more than me

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath What he wrote pretty much sums up to 2 words self respect and self worth. I follow the same guideline hence why I always get high quality girls.. he dates girls that make the same amount of money as him and looks wise. I date girls who make more money and are better looking then me.. so that should answer your point. The girls I date make 30 to 70 k more than me
Maybe thats more of a problem with you then. Step your game up.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 did you not read that? I pull girls with higher value than my own.. with 1 simple technique I believe and act like I'm higher value than them.. if I can pull a hotter, richer girl that's way out of my league I'm doing better than glassguy who can only pull someone in his own league or lower.. writing is on the wall guys. But hey I'm a troll after all lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 did you not read that? I pull girls with higher value than my own.. with 1 simple technique I believe and act like I'm higher value than them.. if I can pull a hotter, richer girl that's way out of my league I'm doing better than glassguy who can only pull someone in his own league or lower.. writing is on the wall guys. But hey I'm a troll after all lol
I did read it. The fact that you are proud of this instead of aspiring to be higher value yourself saya a lot.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 I'm proud because I am high value lol I'm not gonna validate myself to you or glassguy. Whenever I pull a new hottie I always seem to get a negative reply from you or him that saya lot bro lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 I'm proud because I am high value lol I'm not gonna validate myself to you or glassguy. Whenever I pull a new hottie I always seem to get a negative reply from you or him that saya lot bro lol
Its because you run around like a 5 year old that just got a new toy. Its not that big of a deal...its just a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.