Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im cracking fellas

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i can feel the groveling brewing inside

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're thinking of contacting an ex, please don't. Your future self will thank you.

Post here about your insecurities and feelings of loneliness. That's what this forum is for (in part) - venting. Don't do something you'll regret.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just sent her a text

damn it

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie,

I had a BPD/HPD ex and I cracked. It will eat you alive. It took away a couple of prime years from my life. It can and will ruin you. To think of it as an addiciton and contact is falling off of the wagon.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what is spinning plates?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up - what's done is done. You have to resolve not to do it again, though.

Spinning plates is the practice of having more than one woman interested in you at any given time.* It doesn't mean they all have to be sleeping with you. It means you should be cultivating, at any stage, romantic interest from more than one woman. This helps to keep you from disproportionately dwelling on any one woman. It will help you mature emotionally so you can deal with different women. It will help you qualify and select based on what YOU want. And it helps stave off Oneitis, which is what you have. You are consumed by one woman at the expense of your mental well-being and your emotional, personal, and sexual satisfaction.

*Think of each woman as a "plate" that you must keep spinning on the table. You can't possibly pay attention to all plates at all times. When one stops, it's asking for your attention and you are granting it. Get the idea?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Don't beat yourself up - what's done is done. You have to resolve not to do it again, though.

Spinning plates is the practice of having more than one woman interested in you at any given time.* It doesn't mean they all have to be sleeping with you. It means you should be cultivating, at any stage, romantic interest from more than one woman. This helps to keep you from disproportionately dwelling on any one woman. It will help you mature emotionally so you can deal with different women. It will help you qualify and select based on what YOU want. And it helps stave off Oneitis, which is what you have. You are consumed by one woman at the expense of your mental well-being and your emotional, personal, and sexual satisfaction.

*Think of each woman as a "plate" that you must keep spinning on the table. You can't possibly pay attention to all plates at all times. When one stops, it's asking for your attention and you are granting it. Get the idea?

yes, since i settled down with this oneitis ive lost desire to purse or go out, dunno were the F to start

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first step is to cut out the cancer. You must exorcise this woman. If you need a week or two to get past the pain, do that, but it must involve zero contact. Think of it as a cleanse diet - you wouldn't ingest any toxins during a cleanse diet - neither should you contaminate yourself anew by contacting your Oneitis. (I've never done a cleanse diet but I'm pretty sure the analogy works.)

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to see her saturday for a function for a few hours, then i can begin ...again..this time im planning a vacation for monday-friday, im willing to go anywere in the usa

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just learn from your mistakes, Georgie. This won't be the last time you crack, but everytime you crack, you will become a little stronger.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You're a fuvking puvsy. You sent her a text? haha How about stop being a girl and moving on? No wonder she left you. You are weak.

That is tough love, keep reading that, get angry, start being a man.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:

Listen to him georgie24. Trust me, with enough time the scales will fall from your eyes and you'll see the light. You are overrating this girl.

Formulate a plan that will lead to daily improvement intellectually (read more), socially, spiritually and physically (commit to rigorous fitness program).

Good luck.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and crack, georgie. That may be your only hope. From the looks of your posts, you've been posting this pathetic garbage since 2003, d*mn near a decade ago. You haven't learned sh*t. You don't listen to the excellent advice given to you.

So do us all a favor and crack. Lose your password to this site too.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Go ahead and crack, georgie. That may be your only hope. From the looks of your posts, you've been posting this pathetic garbage since 2003, d*mn near a decade ago. You haven't learned sh*t. You don't listen to the excellent advice given to you.

So do us all a favor and crack. Lose your password to this site too.

i have flaws, i will continue pursuit of learning and applying my new tools constantly, it was because help of this sight i landed this one, didnt realize how severe she was ill after we lost our kids and meds came into picture..

ps if you were on fire i wouldnt bother pissing on you:)