"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I'm confused.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
alright... If a girl constantly touches you, compliments you every now and then, Manages to make some eye contact with you etc. than that means she has good interest level with you. She has a boyfriend that she has known for a very short period of time but never mentions this person to you. She seems happy and surprised to receive your phone calls but never returns them back. I think I've been receiving alot of mixed signals here and I really don't know what to do. I can just easily walk away and become a challenge (Which I've done once before) but I think I've blown my chances right after the girl throws herself at me (Damn Myself). Is making myself a challenge again going to have any effect? I really don't know what to do since I think I've been recieving mixed signals.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If she was interested in you she would be YOUR g/f and not another dude's!! She is toying with you - pay her no mind until she makes it plain that she is looking for someone else!!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
She is basically another one of those girls who likes to inflate her self-absorbed ego and esteeme by sucking the innocent life out of gullible AFCs. Everything she has done was an illusion to this, and she has no intention of ever being romantic with you.

Take control and tell the witch to give in or heave out, or just quit talking to her period. I had to learn this fact the hard way, but you don't have to learn the hard way if you take my advice.

By the way, there are women who arn't like these. Activelly seek them out and avoid atmospheres where these type of women hang out most often.
 

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
I get attention like compliments, hugs and kisses on the check all the time from female friends but it's just being friendly thats all it is.
It's when they want to hold hands and make out.... then you're in!
She is just being friendly to you. She only sees you as a friend, spend time working on another girl thats available.
 
Top