Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm confused.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright... If a girl constantly touches you, compliments you every now and then, Manages to make some eye contact with you etc. than that means she has good interest level with you. She has a boyfriend that she has known for a very short period of time but never mentions this person to you. She seems happy and surprised to receive your phone calls but never returns them back. I think I've been receiving alot of mixed signals here and I really don't know what to do. I can just easily walk away and become a challenge (Which I've done once before) but I think I've blown my chances right after the girl throws herself at me (Damn Myself). Is making myself a challenge again going to have any effect? I really don't know what to do since I think I've been recieving mixed signals.

Reaction score
If she was interested in you she would be YOUR g/f and not another dude's!! She is toying with you - pay her no mind until she makes it plain that she is looking for someone else!!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is basically another one of those girls who likes to inflate her self-absorbed ego and esteeme by sucking the innocent life out of gullible AFCs. Everything she has done was an illusion to this, and she has no intention of ever being romantic with you.

Take control and tell the witch to give in or heave out, or just quit talking to her period. I had to learn this fact the hard way, but you don't have to learn the hard way if you take my advice.

By the way, there are women who arn't like these. Activelly seek them out and avoid atmospheres where these type of women hang out most often.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get attention like compliments, hugs and kisses on the check all the time from female friends but it's just being friendly thats all it is.
It's when they want to hold hands and make out.... then you're in!
She is just being friendly to you. She only sees you as a friend, spend time working on another girl thats available.