I'm back! So, how do you handle multiple women with facts for each?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back as in its recently clicked in me how to meet women again. I was on a roll at various times before my marriage. Most specifically 2010-2012 when I started getting into the local pickup community. I eventually got into a ltr+marriage and zero social life the whole time. Fast forward divorced a year ago and just now it clicked again exactly what approach worked for me and up until very recently I had zero female intrest. Now, I need to start remembering certain things about each women and get it straight. It's especially hard to remember certain facts via text since it's impersonal. How do you handle that?

I understand now more the importance of the connection when meeting women. Before it was all physical, but still needed the correct approach. Now I feel I will be even more successful since due to work experiences and leadership skill sets I've gained a better understanding of gaining that human connection to gain compliance.

But no, seriously.

How do you keep track of various women and what you'd need to remember?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Take notes, literally. I use the contact cards on my phone to record important information.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't. I just remember. When you take an actual interest in people you tend to remember things.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Borknager,
Like Pierce I keep a record,and yes it's a small note book with a black cover....In it I record their salient details....During Covid when I went through a dry spell,it came in useful....I use the same nickname for them all,that way you are never at a loss on meeting them,and you never accidentally address another familiar with their name.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hi Borknager,
Like Pierce I keep a record,and yes it's a small note book with a black cover....In it I record their salient details....During Covid when I went through a dry spell,it came in useful....I use the same nickname for them all,that way you are never at a loss on meeting them,and you never accidentally address another familiar with their name.
maybe I missed something aren’t you in your late 70s? And married? If you’re still spinning plates successfully at your age being married, my headzhat is off to you bro you’re a legend.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Nice to hear from you....No,not been married for 20+years....The secret to spinning plates is to have a steady reliable centrepiece but never let her get her feet under your table....All this is secondary to maintaining Health and Fitness and here it must be said our own Forum provides a font of knowledge....Though I have no real need to indulge in this Dalliance,the insecurity left after two broken marriages,means I must always have options ...Quite surprisingly this mental attitude actually reinforces my principal relationship.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you keep track of various women and what you'd need to remember?
I'm used to retaining information in my memory, keeps my mind active.
The boring facts I just note in my calendar under their birthday.
And I call them all 'kitten' (some in their own language).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
Kitje huh?....We would use Kitty Cat or dread the thought,begins with P.....
Me?I use Possum.....Great to see you still have all your smarts,I hid my own Easter Eggs this year,still lookin LOL.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kitje huh?....We would use Kitty Cat or dread the thought,begins with P.....
kitten or poesje (Dutch for little pvssycat) or macska (Hungarian for female cat), chaton (French), kotek (Polish), kotě (Czech). gatita (Spanish)
And they have nicknames for me, after a variation of 'tomcat': Kandúr (Hungarian), Matou (French), Kocour (Cz), Gato (ES) or Kocur (PL).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
As Kipling Says....
"I've taken my fun where I've found it,
An' now I must pay for my fun,
For the more you 'ave known o' the others
The less will you settle to one;"
And his conclusion,"Both Colonels wife and Nancy O'Grady are Sisters under the Skin"!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only have to remember the basics like her birthday, where the live and work, name, etc. The other details you can mess up. In fact, assigning the wrong information to girls actually helps you when single. It increases your value (she knows you have other hves).