Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im back baby!

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well sort of, had my first date since my LTR ended two weeks ago. She drove me home this morning, boom! Feels like the spell has lifted somewhat which is massive relief.

She happens to work right next to where I live so that's convenient, question is do I message her or wait.

I wanna say "last night was incredible" but it feels kinda simpy.....Maybe just wait?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely wait a few days. Maybe even wait until the holiday weekend is over. Sunday night at a minimum.

If "boom" meant you fuccked her vag, then that is good to get laid only two weeks after an LTR ended. Better than most.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well sort of, had my first date since my LTR ended two weeks ago. She drove me home this morning, boom! Feels like the spell has lifted somewhat which is massive relief.

She happens to work right next to where I live so that's convenient, question is do I message her or wait.

I wanna say "last night was incredible" but it feels kinda simpy.....Maybe just wait?
let her contact you. fvck her again. find something or someone else to do in the mean time.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a bit close to home if it all goes pear shaped lol good for you though. Onwards & upwards. Give it a few days. She will probably message you. Good luck..!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, if you sealed the deal, texting the following day is fine (but keep convo text modest).

The "two day" rule is too well known these days and has become a cliché. If you hadn't done the deed, then yeah...wait 2 days to a week, but since you sealed it, waiting too long could potentially backfire (depends on the girl).

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, if you sealed the deal, texting the following day is fine (but keep convo text modest).

The "two day" rule is too well known these days and has become a cliché. If you hadn't done the deed, then yeah...wait 2 days to a week, but since you sealed it, waiting too long could potentially backfire (depends on the girl).
Find myself agreeing with a lot of BWV posts. Agreed. A woman gave you her body (frankly its one of their only assets) least you can do is send a text. I usually send a quick "I had a good time with you last night" the next day at some point if you have interest. Some women get ghosted after because the dude has remorse and waiting too long will put you in that camp.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I would send her just a little text the following night

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's better to wait for them to message first, to gauge their interest level.

You have to ask them out, setup logistics, (most likely) pickup the tab, give them a good experience while being charming, etc, the least they can do is send a "thanks I had a nice time" text. Even passive/traditional girls will do this.

However, if you banged, some insecure women might interpret your lack of texting back as a sign you were just looking to pump and dump...still, if she can't even be bothered to send a simple thank you text, she probably lost interest at some point regardless, and you'll just save yourself the trouble.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In my mind, she has a few dudes she’s still in open discussions with, I’d say text and say something along the lines of “hey it was great to hang out last night”. This way she won’t feel conflicted or a cumdumpster and it clears the roster for your next meat (typo intended). Now if she’s a plate you don’t care, but given your enthusiasm you want to keep that around.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find myself agreeing with a lot of BWV posts. Agreed. A woman gave you her body (frankly its one of their only assets) least you can do is send a text. I usually send a quick "I had a good time with you last night" the next day at some point if you have interest. Some women get ghosted after because the dude has remorse and waiting too long will put you in that camp.
Also good for avoiding a false rape accusation.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I waited two days texted to setup next date on saturday, got what I thought was a enthusiastic response and a let's do something next week...... now it's Tuesday... nothing.....

Do I text again or keep waiting?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Let her message you first, then respond.

Reactions: RBK

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the girl. If she’s mature and on the level (good luck) then there’s no problem with texting. I wouldn’t go with “last night was incredible”

id go with some reflection on what was discussed previously….or just go somewhere and do something, and show her something of interest. Anything which suggests you’re getting on with a fun life and not sat there fawning over her