"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I'm appealing?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Alright, I know I know, So i was talking to this chick i went to homecoming with. I never talked to her before on it so don't think its the way i got to know her ot anything like that. I actually got her really into me this one night but we never really hit it off. But anyways.

So i'm talking with this chick, its pretty late and i'm pretty tired, i had just closed at my work so i wasn't gonna do anything, and we're just shooting the Sh*t so to speak. Just talking about situations, like have you had sex, when was your first kiss, etc etc. We were doing like 20 questions, and she asked me if she came up and kissed me what would i do and stuff like that. I was doing neg hits just to have some fun.

So she said i was appealing. At first I thought it was just another way of saying she was attracted to me (again ;) ). So i'm like, ya i usually have that effect on people. Than she said like, no your appealing, like scenarios with you.

I'm still confused. Whats the difference between apealing and attracted to?

--Vincent

Plz no "AIMS GAY" cause i agree, i was just talking to her as friends. As you should know i'm a true blood Don Juan, i wasn't practicing or anything like that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
AIMS GAY
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) On a more serious note...

Appealing vs Attractive
=
Friendly vs Sexy
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
AIMS GAY
lol thanks smooth :D

I see now, it makes sense, i'm not really trying to game her so i didn't lose sleep over this or anything :p Lots of love
 
Top