I'm About To Snap!!!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
Make sure you are wearing at least 2.5 suits for every approach. Failproof method, field tested.
Weren't you the guy that sleeps on a park bench?

At least I got clothes to wear.

Now don't post in my thread again. I'm not gonna reply to you anymore.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I was not. I have a nice apartment in south florida and much better style than you.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the poster that said u don't go into anything knowing what to say, i have disagree. I think its better to be atleast prepared with something(Sure not to the point where its completely structured or hella hard to remember). Then u'd atleast have something to work with in ur mind.

ChriZz...good luck to the both of us in the club atmosphere!

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Okay so I just came back from a club. I decided to cut the bullsh!t with the routines and stuff.
No! Stick with it. It takes 6 months before you will see any results according to the leader of a local lair in my town. I think you need to learn for yourself if this is a good way to go or not. Your the type that buys into the hype and has to learn for himself if it will work for him.

And your not using routines. You are totally screwing it up. That corny line of how you guys doing makes my finger nails start curling back everytime I read that you used it.

ChrizZ said:
The #5
I see a hot chick with another female friend.

I walk up to them.

Me: "Hey, what's going on guys?"

*they are totally smiling at this point*

*I turn around to the hot chick.*

Me: "You are gorgeous"
Ouch....I hate that line. Totally sucks behind in my opinion. You just had her your nuts to squish. I have heard some of the direct guys get away with it sometimes or a version of that approach. But I think they say something a bit more romantic and they say it to nice girls not club whors.

ChrizZ said:
*backs away, but smiles*

Me: "What's your name?"

HB: I don't wanna tell.

Me: Ok, too bad. Well, have fun guys...

She was either creeped out or intimidated by me.
You know a lot of PUA's say that intimidated by me thing. Which do you think. Let's see she is a super hottie. She knows she has power over men who are suckers for her looks. You just handed her NO challenge and put your nuts in her back pocket...

I don't think intimidation was it Chris. You gotta be smoother in your approach. Especially if you have that accent. Use it to your advantage.

Say something in German to her that is romantic then translate it. That is way cooler than "how you guys doing."...

Also try the opinion openers which are perscribed by mm.

ChrizZ said:

Then a hot b!tch started giving me EC on the dance floor and I started dancing with her.

She was a tease though. She might have been a lesbian because she made out with her girlfriend on the dance floor later on. She ejected after a while and a big steroid dude started dancing with her and then she made him all horney and then she ejected again after a while. An Attention *****.
Yeah you gotta watch out for dance whors who get off on breaking men's nuts off then walking away. They will be on the floor dancing alone or with a girlfriend getting freaky. Making fake eye contact to sucker you in. You will develop a feel for them in time, so don't sweat it.

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Weren't you the guy that sleeps on a park bench?

At least I got clothes to wear.

Now don't post in my thread again. I'm not gonna reply to you anymore.
Don't let these guys who show up wearing jeans and printed teeshirts to the game razz you about going in looking good.

They haven't learned the 4 c's yet nor are you gonna tell em.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
did 3 approaches so far.

I was standing in line and saw two hotties in front of me.

Me: "Hey, let me ask you guys a question...I want a serious answer though...Do I look like a drug dealer?"

Them: "No, why?"

Me: "Because I was walking outside and then suddenly to girls were coming up to me and they were like *putting arm around one chick* 'Hey, do you got some weed?' and they were acting all *****y about it when I told them no.

Them: Omg, really!!!

Me: Yeah, American girls are weird.

Them: Where are you from?

Me: I'm from Germany blablabla. So, what have you guys been up to?

Them: Oh, we were just studying.

Me: Really. I'm having a party tonight at my dorm, you guys should come.

Them: Sure, where is it at...

Me: It's at blablaba.

...then that one chick said, hey we gotta get going now and pulled the other chick away because the other hot chick was into me! That kinda sucked.

Two 7s were sitting at a table.

I sit at the table behind them.

Me: "Hey, I got a question for you guys. What are some good bars to check out around the area?"

Them: "Blablabla"

Me: "Oh, cool. I've been to those bars already though with my friends. There isn't a lot going on here really. Unlike where I just moved from."

Them: "Where did you move from?"

Me: "I'm originally from Germany, but I just moved here from California. California is so different...*going into DHV story*

Them: "Oh, cool. We have to get going though. It was nice meeting ya. Have fun!"

--------------

I could feel that it wasn't going anywhere cuz they weren't attracted to me.

Saw a hot chick at the bookstore.

Me: *Did the drug dealer thing again*

her: so where are you from?

Me: Germany, but I just moved here from Cali.

her: Oh, really. I'm from Illinois, but I've been to Florida before.

Me: So have you tried surfing then?

her: No.

Me: Well, *going into DHV story*

her: It was nice meeting ya, but I gotta get to class.

Me: okay

...a clear rejection here.

----

I know what I'm doing wrong though. I have to be more direct during day game because my approaches come off as try hard.
Im from switzerland foo...
As soon as girls find out i have a swiss passport there all over me like PB&J baby yea!

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes American girls are Fvcking wierd yo...TO much baggage and grr all that. I wont even date swiss girls that are ruined by american culture..Anywase i dont want to start another argument over that again lol

HB8: Your from switzerland

Me: Yea call me swiss chocolate

Hb8: OH so u speak swedish

Me: HELL NO! *walks away*

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
i'm from switzerland, do you speak SWEDISH, hahahahahahha

rofl.

are people really that stupid?
rofl yea or my favorite when i spoke german on the fone to my mom this american girl says "I thought they speak french in europe"

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AfRoSwiss-Disiac said:
rofl yea or my favorite when i spoke german on the fone to my mom this american girl says "I thought they speak french in europe"
rofl

Did one approach at the mall today. I tried something else this time.

There was a cute chick working at the counter. She was prolly in her mid twenties.

Me: Hi, what's your name?

HB: Blabla

Me: I want to take you out for coffee sometime.

HB: Okay...I have a boyfriend though.

Me: Break up with him.

HB: *giggles* Yeah, that would be an option.

Me: So what's your number?

HB: It's blablabla

Me: I'm Chris btw and I'll give you a call sometime...

I got the number, but honestly I believe it's not a solid number. This was just something I wanted to try. I gotta do more approaches and just play the numbers game...

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
Make sure you are wearing at least 2.5 suits for every approach. Failproof method, field tested.
bullsh*t, it don't matter what you look like. One time on holiday, i had a huge hangover, hadn't shaved and looked like sh*t with bloodshot eyes and all that... and a girl i met a day before in a disco wanted a piggyback ride and litterally tried to jumpe me a couple of times she was all over me [i actually rejected her, ironic isn't it? she had a pretty ugly face but really an amazing KILLER body. I still hate myself for it]. It's all about, and i do mean 100 f*cking percent, how you carry yourself.

But that's good stuff man. You're making a start, kudos for that. You'll fail and fail and fail a lot of times, but over time, it'll be so rewarding man. Read my journal and compare my posts from page to page, you'll see. That's in about half a year.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a club.

A cute girl was working at the counter and was giving me strong EC and smiling. It was so loud that I had to repeat myself a couple of times.

me: Hi, when do you get done working?

her: At like 3.

me: You wanna come back to my place after that?

her: Umm, I gotta get up at 6 in the morning again after that.

me: Aight, cool.

...damn, I could FEEL she was into me. There was just not enough time...

HB7
Dance floor approach. Resulted in a makeout and phone number.

Another dance floor approach. HB7 again. Resulted in a heavy make out and she jerked me off on the dance floor. Then I number closed her.

At the after party. A hot asian chick was into me. She was drunk though and one of my friends was with her.

her: "Hey, hows it going Chris?"

Me: "good"

friend: "She is a magician"

Me: "Show me your best magic trick"

friend: "Hahaha, no I'm not a magician.

Me: *pushed her away* Oh, come on get outta here. *playfully*

her: We're just saying that because I want to be Hermine from Harry potter and he is harry potter.

Me: *Bodyrock*

her: *Grabs my hand and pulls me back* Hey, get back here.

Me: Oh, she is so demanding. How do you roll with her?

then she starts giving me lots of IOIs.

Me: Oh, you are so cute, I'm gonna adopt you as my little sister. *Putting my arm around her, but she pushes me away and backs off* We can climb trees and drink soda together...

Her: No, you are just a little boy. You better leave now. (She said that in a serious way.WTF???)

Me: Aight, whatever...

What the hell happened here? She went from hot to cold in a second?

Fvck it. I KNOW WHY. It's because I acted like a clown, not like a man. I should have gotten all sexual on the b!tch instead of spitting some corny a$$ lines.

Do you think vin diesel, brad pitt or george clooney would have clowned around like that?

HELL NO!!!

I symped out here that's why her attraction for me went down faster than a Thai hooker after that.

Fellas, please learn from my mistakes!!!

Last edited:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see what's going on though. I can easily get chicks that are a 7 at most because I'm tall and got a decent face. The 8,9, 10s won't even give me the time of the day though. I know why ... it's because I have an average body. I have to get bigger and raise my testosterone levels.

I'll keep you guys updated on my progress.

Last edited:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ChriZz...i doubt u have to get bigger. Ur physique is prolly good enough. U might just need to increase ur sexual state, which is a problem amongst guys i would assume and conveying it to a girl.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what put's most guy's off approach, why does everyone make it sound so hard?.

All you have to do is this -

me:hey/hi i'm ***** , what's your name?
her: blah blah
me: offer hand

from there the rest is history.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Hey ChriZz...i doubt u have to get bigger. Ur physique is prolly good enough. U might just need to increase ur sexual state, which is a problem amongst guys i would assume and conveying it to a girl.
Well, I believe having an average physique will attract average women.

Working out will help increasing my sexual state, too.

Good observation though on the sexual state thing.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demonic said:
This is what put's most guy's off approach, why does everyone make it sound so hard?.

All you have to do is this -

me:hey/hi i'm ***** , what's your name?
her: blah blah
me: offer hand

from there the rest is history.
EXACTLY.

That's what I learned. Just keep it simple.

This only works if the girl is already feeling you though.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turning it up a notch ....(hahaha..theirs no notch...I once thought their was) If UR Looking for everyone ur not looking for no one...