Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm about to give up, i have no idea what's wrong.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you related to Dave? Kinda look like a brother from a different mother. And seem to have similar issues with women. Just an observation.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not unattractive. This isn’t the issue. Your ears possibly; don’t fret though.
You’re 5’5”. This is the most obvious obstacle.

Cold showers, meditating, etc. Doesn’t matter in the world of attraction off your he bat.

Keep improving your physical appearance through fitness and health. If you’re concerned about your ears, grow your hair on the sides to lessen their effect and create more balance in your face; everyone has their own issue.

Work on your personal self esteem and confidence with women. Confidence with women comes from competence; keep plugging away and be seen as a sexy man in their eyes, rather than nice or something.

The women you mentioned.. that’s your feedback from them. Don’t like it? Take it as coordinate for needed adjustments until you’re getting better feedback. It’s all good man. No need for depression.

Read POOKs rules and all that and entrain Jordan Peterson’s 12 rules for life in your head.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shirtless you are 7 , otherwise you might be 6 if you are in the West, but in middle east you can be 7
I have never said or thought this about a man before, but he actually looks better shirtless. There's something about the clothes he's wearing, they kind of swallow him up, for lack of a better term. Especially the collars, they make him look small or short or something. He probably is supposed to wear the suits for class, but I bet he would look better in a collarless shirt like a sweater, a V neck, a Henley or something like that - even a t-shirt probably.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Seriously man cheer up. I'm 26 and have never gotten p*****. Never been in a relationship.

Learn how to be happy alone. That doesn't mean go MGTOW or stop trying to get women. Just don't make your happiness dependent on others.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So much frustration for something that's not even worth the effort. I think you're too obsessed by the idea that a girl will make your life complete. Which will probably provoke the opposite. You even started lifting just to get laid, not for yourself. You followed the RedPill grocery list by convince yourself that at the end it will get you chicks, now that the illusion is gone, you're frustrated.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not unattractive. This isn’t the issue. Your ears possibly; don’t fret though.
You’re 5’5”. This is the most obvious obstacle.

Cold showers, meditating, etc. Doesn’t matter in the world of attraction off your he bat.

Keep improving your physical appearance through fitness and health. If you’re concerned about your ears, grow your hair on the sides to lessen their effect and create more balance in your face; everyone has their own issue.

Work on your personal self esteem and confidence with women. Confidence with women comes from competence; keep plugging away and be seen as a sexy man in their eyes, rather than nice or something.

The women you mentioned.. that’s your feedback from them. Don’t like it? Take it as coordinate for needed adjustments until you’re getting better feedback. It’s all good man. No need for depression.

Read POOKs rules and all that and entrain Jordan Peterson’s 12 rules for life in your head.
I had a few Italian friends growing up that were this height and shorter that used to slay hot chicks with impunity.

Yes it can be an obstacle but there are plenty of 5'0" women out there that would date a 5'5" man...its not an obstacle that csnt be overcome.

Honestly OP its almost 100% in your in date interactions with women, your body language and your social acumen. Id say you are probably doing things that are turning women off in date or if you are having issues even getting dates, pre-date.
IMHO they sense desperation on your part.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People (which there are many here) who are 'just' trying to get laid, should find another forum.

This place is about how to be a chick magnet.

Getting laid, is just a byproduct or bonus.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never said or thought this about a man before, but he actually looks better shirtless. There's something about the clothes he's wearing, they kind of swallow him up, for lack of a better term. Especially the collars, they make him look small or short or something. He probably is supposed to wear the suits for class, but I bet he would look better in a collarless shirt like a sweater, a V neck, a Henley or something like that - even a t-shirt probably.
It could also be the way he's standing. In the first pic, notice how his posture is caved in and looks awkward. But in the second picture, he's wearing the same thing +a suit jacket and it looks much better. Body language makes the outfit.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you learn to be happy without needing a women. You naturally attract them easier. Focus on yourself and personal growth. Not for women but for yourself and being a better man. And that's where the confidence comes from that attracts women. And when that happens you'll start noticing little things women do when they're attracted to you and it'll overall be easier to get women after that.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could also be the way he's standing. In the first pic, notice how his posture is caved in and looks awkward. But in the second picture, he's wearing the same thing +a suit jacket and it looks much better. Body language makes the outfit.
Posture/body language seems too rigid and is prob the biggest problem, also clothing.

I agree he look better shirtless.
But again dont despair, stay in shape and in time it will get way beter.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are irrelevant in this case. You need to fox your mind first,and the best way to do this is to embrace... FAILURE. You need to fail over and over and over and over until you dont care any more. Only then will you find success. I would suggest DJ boot camp before anything else, its here somewhere. Start approaching women more and more each and every day. Do you need video for context? Go watch "crazy, stupid love" and imagine you are Steve Carrells character.

Additionally, a man only feels lost without a purpose,not without a woman. What is your purpose? Thiisnt an easy answer...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Seriously man cheer up. I'm 26 and have never gotten p*****. Never been in a relationship.

Learn how to be happy alone. That doesn't mean go MGTOW or stop trying to get women. Just don't make your happiness dependent on others.
Took me a long time too, prob why i got stuck in a bad ltr..
For me the problem was mindset, prob still is a big part of my problem but im way more confident now.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
170cm is 5ft7 not 5ft5 as some of the guys here said. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with his physique...so the issue most likely is his vibe/personality.
Met a slut[HB5], become fwb for 2 months, dumped her
Second relationship,[HB7] (2 months), dumped her (this was 14 months ago, last satisfying sex)
6 months ago, **** with a girl, worst sex ever.[HB5]
The above tells me you have low-self esteem and that will repel quality girls on one hand and on the other lead you to gravitate towards low quality ones and to misread interest level (the 5 rejections you mention). The solution: work on yourself, I know easier said than done. It's a growing up process (akin to the physical one) and there are no shortcuts, just as you can't suddenly get a 10yrs old to become a 16yrs old by snapping fingers, reading a book or buying a course.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I believe what happens in these situations is you start caring too much about the results with every consequent rejection until you start getting in your own head and you start acting awkward or just "off" in some way around these women because you are trying to not get rejected instead of trying to create a great vibe with her.

It wouldn't be something they could pinpoint if you asked them but they sense it. Likely your body language is poor, and you are incongruent with what they know about you.

I was in this spot before and what worked for me is to just stop squeezing so hard...loosen up and have fun with the interaction and don't care what the result ends up being. I know it's easier said than done at this point but that's what worked for me.

Reaction score
I lift four days a week.
- I eat healthy and watch my diet.
- I meditate for 15 minutes everyday.
- I take cold showers in the morning.
- Always groom and be hygienic.
- I read books. (I've already read Weapons of Mass Seduction, and reading pook atm)
- I'm a 24 yr old teacher 1.70, 72 kg, fit
All I needed to read. You have a gymcel brand which is the most unattractive brand to women. You need to develop a hobby/personality.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you've only approached 5 girls in the past 14 months? That's your problem.
Anyone who has only approached 5 women in 14 months is going to have problems if they don't have a social circle and aren't swiping. That's not enough approaching in the real world to make anything happen in the vast majority of cases.

I saw that he approached 5 women in 2 months, which still isn't enough volume of approaching, but better.

All I needed to read. You have a gymcel brand which is the most unattractive brand to women. You need to develop a hobby/personality.
I've never believed in the whole 'gymcel' or fitness oriented incel label. Anyway, that guy wasn't a total incel when he posted, though he had a 1.5 year sex drought at some point, which does reek of incel. He did have a 1 year relationship plus 3 short term sexual encounters.

His biggest problem is going to be height at only 5'5". At 5'5", you either need a lot of money, muscles, charisma, or a surprisingly big penis to compensate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've never believed in the whole 'gymcel' or fitness oriented incel label. Anyway, that guy wasn't a total incel when he posted, though he had a 1.5 year sex drought at some point, which does reek of incel. He did have a 1 year relationship plus 3 short term sexual encounters.

His biggest problem is going to be height at only 5'5". At 5'5", you either need a lot of money, muscles, charisma, or a surprisingly big penis to compensate.
This will inspire my next topic lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
- I lift four days a week.
- I eat healthy and watch my diet.
- I meditate for 15 minutes everyday.
- I take cold showers in the morning.
- Always groom and be hygienic.
- I read books. (I've already read Weapons of Mass Seduction, and reading pook atm)
- I'm a 24 yr old teacher 1.70, 72 kg, fit
FVoHyrbWUAA-vdA.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Self improvement is great. IF AND ONLY IF you have the foundation laid.

You are able to hold a conversation, you are not socially awkward, you are effective in your methods of getting women on dates with you and you are not desperate or needy.

If you struggle with any of the above areas, NO amount of self improvement can help you. Those are foundational things you need that self improvement builds on top of.

It would be like trying to build a 5 story house on a rotted foundation or buying fancy after market car parts to put on a rusted out junker.

It just isn't going to work. You have to set a strong foundation before anything else will help.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think the best benefit to you would be in order:

1. New hairstyle.
2. Grow
a beard to hide the baby face maybe.
3. Get into combative sports.
4. Work on throwing your shoulders back. #3 will help with this or get a undershirt back brace to force better posture in the meantime.
5. Wardrobe change big time.