Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I'm a girl!

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
I was joking, and my nvts dropped years ago thank you very much:p .

In all seriousness, Spoiled, we appreciate your advise, and I hope you stick around to learn about our point of views. Just read a couple of the main posts in the Bible and you will have an idea of where we're coming from.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
spoiled = another one of those girls who is completely clueless
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
O shlt a girl, Guys get your poses on quick.



Originally posted by Nocturnal
Your intentions are humble but you are only 15 and girls don't know what they want :).
True. Now go fvck yourself.

Oh and afc should be changed to NAPY

(NOT A PIMP/PLAYA YET)
 
Last edited:

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
[heteropedro]xxx[/Oh and afc should be changed to NAPY]
hehe i like that one but i dont think it will work bc everyone (well almost everyone) knows what afc is..
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Originally posted by deeloo
spoiled = another one of those girls who is completely clueless
Why am I clueless because I'm trying to help?!?!?!

And about the bible, I tried getting into it numerous times but it won't let me. . .
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Guys, she's just trying to help. There's no need for you to flame her for that. You decide for yourself whether or not to take her advice seriously, but trying to get everyone to believe her or not believe her is futile. It's also incredibly stupid.

Spoiled this is the link to the Bible (top right hand corner).

http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

lmao...."it won't let me" hahaha. Computers don't have feelings.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
spoiled, im getting a little tired of yours.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
LOL afk...

Its so funny cuz afk is being super nice to her and she cant even realize it.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by heteropedro
LOL afk...

Its so funny cuz afk is being super nice to her and she cant even realize it.
This just goes to show you being nice to a person that is ungrateful and can't see past the....er...I mean, Spoiled, gets your nowhere.

I learned two things from this.

1) If you try to be nice, and it doesn't work, bust out the big guns.

2) Spoiled is fighting an inner battle about the priceless value of my replys.
 
Top