I'm a 'boy toy'?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question... But, I saw that my girlfriend left a comment on her friends myspace saying "the boy toy is good, I love him so much." So what is that suppose to mean? I'm someone that she controls and would do anything for her? what do you guys think that means.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be very very conscientious if I were in your boots....

Really though, she's just calling you that, just like I call my women "sex slaves", doesn't mean I actually view them as slaves, just a name...

Don't worry bro, you're fine.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats is a compliment in a sense. It basically means she really likes the sex you are giving her. What you would rather her be saying however is "My man is amazing, I love him so much".

If you want to, you could bring it up and say.. "I noticed on your myspace it says "the boy toy is good". I know i'm not some friggin boy toy, I'm your man, so you must be referring to somebody else. Are you cheating?""

This will set her off her rocker on the defense and within 24 hours check that myspace again!

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's a bad thing, it honestly just sounds like she was trying to be funny with her friends.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol read what pook says about boy toys's and this girl actually had the guts to say it to you, not good . You know when you say somethign sexual to a girl in a joking way but your serious thats probably what she was doing.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy Toy implies that she's in control... she's like a puppet master amusing herself with her doll.
You're basically a piece of meat to her. How you interpret that into your reality is up to you, it can be good or bad.

boy toy -
A male used specifically by females for pleasure and fun when their husband or boy friend is not giving them enough attention or in case of break up or divorce.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at you guys blowing this WAY out of proportion. I can't believe I'm posting twice in this thread, but the last two responses have compelled me to.

You're girlfriend probably doesn't actually think you're her boy toy. Perhaps she does. If you're a huge *****, let her control everything, and have no back bone, then I'm sure she thinks you're her boy toy.

If you're a man, have some control, and normal, she's joking...

For jtrain, and PTG, wtf are you guys thinking? Seriously.

She's JOKING!!!!!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh for frick sake. She's joking. And that is OK.

No need to overanalyse like that. It won't lead to a healthy relationship I can assure you.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if your being yourself then w/e if you know you are not being yourself when your around her and trying to be somehtign that she finds attractive then you are her boy toy. But if you like being her boy toy then lol go ahead . Like what play the game said its up to you.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From all the responses I believe she is just saying that jokingly. I feel I wear the pants in the relationship and I'm the dominant one. I have been being a little overly nice to her over the last week. But, nothing over the top.