"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Im 30 shes 18. How do I play this?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Teenagers are a waste of time. The 21 year old I dated drove me nuts. Constantly blowing up my phone and crying. She was amazing in bed though
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I speak from experience (and judging from your posting behavior/question) we were probably a lot alike. I was in my 30's more than twenty years ago (I was 32 an she was 18).

There's a lot of talk on here about keeping your frame and I have to agree - especially when dealing with someone that is 2/3 your age.

Think about it. If you are uncertain and vying for her attention, then think of her victory/smugness. Here she is a 'young' gal and she has a (perceived) 'worldly man' seeking her out. It satisfies her ego and feelings of self-worth.

I'm not an advocate for exploiting weaknesses, but I *am* a proponent for leveling the playing field.... so here goes.

Do you want to convey to her that she is the prize (due to her age) or do you want to convey to her that you are the prize for being worldly and noticing her?

If she's acting flaky, let her know that it's okay and all, but that this would seem to indicate that she's not up to the level of what you expect. This way, you aren't putting her on the defense, but simply suggesting that her behavior is not something you are accustomed to.

She will either flake and you can move to another... or she will recognize that in order to maintain your attention, she will have to act accordingly.
 
Top