"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Im 30 shes 18. How do I play this?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Teenagers are a waste of time. The 21 year old I dated drove me nuts. Constantly blowing up my phone and crying. She was amazing in bed though
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I speak from experience (and judging from your posting behavior/question) we were probably a lot alike. I was in my 30's more than twenty years ago (I was 32 an she was 18).

There's a lot of talk on here about keeping your frame and I have to agree - especially when dealing with someone that is 2/3 your age.

Think about it. If you are uncertain and vying for her attention, then think of her victory/smugness. Here she is a 'young' gal and she has a (perceived) 'worldly man' seeking her out. It satisfies her ego and feelings of self-worth.

I'm not an advocate for exploiting weaknesses, but I *am* a proponent for leveling the playing field.... so here goes.

Do you want to convey to her that she is the prize (due to her age) or do you want to convey to her that you are the prize for being worldly and noticing her?

If she's acting flaky, let her know that it's okay and all, but that this would seem to indicate that she's not up to the level of what you expect. This way, you aren't putting her on the defense, but simply suggesting that her behavior is not something you are accustomed to.

She will either flake and you can move to another... or she will recognize that in order to maintain your attention, she will have to act accordingly.
 
Top