Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im 30 shes 18. How do I play this?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenagers are a waste of time. The 21 year old I dated drove me nuts. Constantly blowing up my phone and crying. She was amazing in bed though

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak from experience (and judging from your posting behavior/question) we were probably a lot alike. I was in my 30's more than twenty years ago (I was 32 an she was 18).

There's a lot of talk on here about keeping your frame and I have to agree - especially when dealing with someone that is 2/3 your age.

Think about it. If you are uncertain and vying for her attention, then think of her victory/smugness. Here she is a 'young' gal and she has a (perceived) 'worldly man' seeking her out. It satisfies her ego and feelings of self-worth.

I'm not an advocate for exploiting weaknesses, but I *am* a proponent for leveling the playing field.... so here goes.

Do you want to convey to her that she is the prize (due to her age) or do you want to convey to her that you are the prize for being worldly and noticing her?

If she's acting flaky, let her know that it's okay and all, but that this would seem to indicate that she's not up to the level of what you expect. This way, you aren't putting her on the defense, but simply suggesting that her behavior is not something you are accustomed to.

She will either flake and you can move to another... or she will recognize that in order to maintain your attention, she will have to act accordingly.