Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im 30 shes 18. How do I play this?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to type this on my phone..

Hey guys been a bit since I posted on here.. been single for the last two years, not much action. Some dates and a couple hook ups but not much success so I'm getting on edge..

Some back ground info. I met this girl a little over a year ago. I'm a butcher for a grocery store. She was hired as a part time stock girl at my store but only worked there for a few months and quit to focus more on school. And during that time she was always wanting to hang around me, stop and say hi to me and ect basically she was acting like she had a crush on me. But at the time she was underage. And even though she had quit, she would still come in and say hi to me or keep in touch with me through Facebook.

Now fast forward a bit, she's 18 now and recently single. I started hitting her up on Facebook. Exchanged phone numbers and we been talking more again. So after building some more rapport with this girl things started leading into some dirty / sexually talk even exchanging photos. Shes acting like she wants to hang out and **** me but last time I asked her out or told her I get off work at 7 and could come pick her up, she never got back to me.

So I ignored her for a couple days. Then she hits me up again. I said what happened last Friday, are you not interested? She says she is interested and we can hang out soon. I said yeah let's watch a movie and cuddle up or something she said she would like that, but Its like. Well nothing seems to be going anywhere yet. Maybe I need more patience. She will be graduating in a month or so..

I dont know if I'm wasting my time with some young flakey girl who's playing games

Or is it the age difference. Maybe she is shy or parents dont want her hanging out with some 30 year old..

Any DJ's my age or older got some advice on the young ones?

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I know 18 is "young". But i was 18 once too and i was horny all the time, basically it was all about sex Lol.

And from talking with chick, sounds like she is willing and able and already lost her virginity, so Game On!

Though do I treat her the same as any other chick or do you have to switch your game up dealing with younger ones?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I know 18 is "young". But i was 18 once too and i was horny all the time, basically it was all about sex Lol.

And from talking with chick, sounds like she is willing and able and already lost her virginity, so Game On!

Though do I treat her the same as any other chick or do you have to switch your game up dealing with younger ones?
Your game should be the same with all women.

U

user43770

Netflix and chill was a good idea. Keep it casual. Young chicks these days aren't thinking about settling down any time soon, and you might actually scare her off if you invite her to dinner or something.

And don't text her more than she texts you, which is the same for all age groups of women.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the same but much, much simpler

I was recently propositioned for a WALK (that was her idea for a date) lol

These are early days in the game for them so everything is chill and new

If I'm totally honest though these age gaps bother me. I feel weird about it

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can spin that plate, I say spin it. But realize that you are now going to be responsible for part of her upbringing for lack of a better term. She isn't mature yet, be responsible and considerate.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to invite her to a house party or something. Maybe a 18+ place and get some alcohol in her to loosen up. Then let one thing lead to another.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what country he's in.
17 year old girl I banged, I actually met in a bar lol. 18 is drinking age here, but she had fake ID
And age of consent is just 16 here. NO age gap laws! :) (although I lied about my age to her to not freak her out and ruin it as she was very hot!! couldn't risk it.)

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
She’s too young and knows nothing about sex. Forget it
But if she's really young and hot, who really cares?
Like, for me (personally), the enjoyment from sex is basically a direct correlation to how hot she is.
If I had some hot teen (young tends to = hot), I couldn't care less how much about sex she 'knew'. I'd just wanna get them legs over her shoulders and absolutely go to TOWN!!!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You came off as too easy and too eager.

That's why.

18 is not a problem and they are rather refreshing to have some good fun with.

Get her to prove that she's worthy of your attentions. Make her work towards it. Play the game.

Compared to boys her age, the attentions of a real man is an aphrodisiac for many young girls.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks the replys. I see theres some mixed views on dating younger girls. And I can see why. Though I figure if I had an opportunity to to play around with one why not.. I'll just play it cool and game her like any other girl and see what happens

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly it's not so much the age gap as much as its in combination with her age, or lack thereof. Personally I think it's pathetic that your looking toward an 18 year old to bang at your age. I mean cut the shyt, depending on the country she can't even get into a bar for at least another THREE years. Have fun on your amusement park date.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks the replys. I see theres some mixed views on dating younger girls. And I can see why. Though I figure if I had an opportunity to to play around with one why not.. I'll just play it cool and game her like any other girl and see what happens
There's plenty of virgin men roaming the threads. Ignore them.

An 18 year old girl is an equivalent to a 25 year old man - maturity wise.

She's fair game.

Bed her and teach her how to be a proper woman.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of virgin men roaming the threads. Ignore them.

An 18 year old girl is an equivalent to a 25 year old man - maturity wise.

She's fair game.

Bed her and teach her how to be a proper woman.
There's also plenty of men who tell it like it is. A real man doesn't need to go looking for sex from girls who have barely graduated high school.