"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Im 30 shes 18. How do I play this?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
134
Age
37
Trying to type this on my phone..

Hey guys been a bit since I posted on here.. been single for the last two years, not much action. Some dates and a couple hook ups but not much success so I'm getting on edge..

Some back ground info. I met this girl a little over a year ago. I'm a butcher for a grocery store. She was hired as a part time stock girl at my store but only worked there for a few months and quit to focus more on school. And during that time she was always wanting to hang around me, stop and say hi to me and ect basically she was acting like she had a crush on me. But at the time she was underage. And even though she had quit, she would still come in and say hi to me or keep in touch with me through Facebook.

Now fast forward a bit, she's 18 now and recently single. I started hitting her up on Facebook. Exchanged phone numbers and we been talking more again. So after building some more rapport with this girl things started leading into some dirty / sexually talk even exchanging photos. Shes acting like she wants to hang out and **** me but last time I asked her out or told her I get off work at 7 and could come pick her up, she never got back to me.

So I ignored her for a couple days. Then she hits me up again. I said what happened last Friday, are you not interested? She says she is interested and we can hang out soon. I said yeah let's watch a movie and cuddle up or something she said she would like that, but Its like. Well nothing seems to be going anywhere yet. Maybe I need more patience. She will be graduating in a month or so..

I dont know if I'm wasting my time with some young flakey girl who's playing games

Or is it the age difference. Maybe she is shy or parents dont want her hanging out with some 30 year old..

Any DJ's my age or older got some advice on the young ones?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
134
Age
37
Yes I know 18 is "young". But i was 18 once too and i was horny all the time, basically it was all about sex Lol.

And from talking with chick, sounds like she is willing and able and already lost her virginity, so Game On!

Though do I treat her the same as any other chick or do you have to switch your game up dealing with younger ones?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Yes I know 18 is "young". But i was 18 once too and i was horny all the time, basically it was all about sex Lol.

And from talking with chick, sounds like she is willing and able and already lost her virginity, so Game On!

Though do I treat her the same as any other chick or do you have to switch your game up dealing with younger ones?
Your game should be the same with all women.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Netflix and chill was a good idea. Keep it casual. Young chicks these days aren't thinking about settling down any time soon, and you might actually scare her off if you invite her to dinner or something.

And don't text her more than she texts you, which is the same for all age groups of women.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
They are the same but much, much simpler

I was recently propositioned for a WALK (that was her idea for a date) lol

These are early days in the game for them so everything is chill and new

If I'm totally honest though these age gaps bother me. I feel weird about it
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If you can spin that plate, I say spin it. But realize that you are now going to be responsible for part of her upbringing for lack of a better term. She isn't mature yet, be responsible and considerate.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You have to invite her to a house party or something. Maybe a 18+ place and get some alcohol in her to loosen up. Then let one thing lead to another.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Depends what country he's in.
17 year old girl I banged, I actually met in a bar lol. 18 is drinking age here, but she had fake ID
And age of consent is just 16 here. NO age gap laws! :) (although I lied about my age to her to not freak her out and ruin it as she was very hot!! couldn't risk it.)
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
She’s too young and knows nothing about sex. Forget it
But if she's really young and hot, who really cares?
Like, for me (personally), the enjoyment from sex is basically a direct correlation to how hot she is.
If I had some hot teen (young tends to = hot), I couldn't care less how much about sex she 'knew'. I'd just wanna get them legs over her shoulders and absolutely go to TOWN!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You came off as too easy and too eager.

That's why.

18 is not a problem and they are rather refreshing to have some good fun with.

Get her to prove that she's worthy of your attentions. Make her work towards it. Play the game.

Compared to boys her age, the attentions of a real man is an aphrodisiac for many young girls.
 

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
134
Age
37
Thanks the replys. I see theres some mixed views on dating younger girls. And I can see why. Though I figure if I had an opportunity to to play around with one why not.. I'll just play it cool and game her like any other girl and see what happens
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Honestly it's not so much the age gap as much as its in combination with her age, or lack thereof. Personally I think it's pathetic that your looking toward an 18 year old to bang at your age. I mean cut the shyt, depending on the country she can't even get into a bar for at least another THREE years. Have fun on your amusement park date.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Thanks the replys. I see theres some mixed views on dating younger girls. And I can see why. Though I figure if I had an opportunity to to play around with one why not.. I'll just play it cool and game her like any other girl and see what happens
There's plenty of virgin men roaming the threads. Ignore them.

An 18 year old girl is an equivalent to a 25 year old man - maturity wise.

She's fair game.

Bed her and teach her how to be a proper woman.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
There's plenty of virgin men roaming the threads. Ignore them.

An 18 year old girl is an equivalent to a 25 year old man - maturity wise.

She's fair game.

Bed her and teach her how to be a proper woman.
There's also plenty of men who tell it like it is. A real man doesn't need to go looking for sex from girls who have barely graduated high school.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top