I'm 25, so is it ok to date 19 year old girl?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why but this seems to be my sticking point as I have very high interest from this girl, and I really want to push things in right direction, but is it ok to be dating almost 6 year younger girl?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope so. I'm 26 and I dated and plan to date again an 18 year old.

Dude as long as she's 18 and you don't look like you don't belong with her then your fine. I plan to be dating the 18-22 year old girls for a long time. Or until I'm out of college.

BTW I look like I'm 23 or something so I blend in easily with the younger crowd.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, welcome to my world man. I'm in a similar situation as you right now with a 19 year old.

There's some people that probably have a problem with it (the 18 and 19 year olds you steal her from), but I say f*ck 'em. Nothin' like having a young mind you can mold how you see fit ;)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we can also buy alcohol and have them drink with us while the younger guys can't :D

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Almost anywhere else in the world it is socially acceptable to date 13 and 14 year old girls, even when you in your 30's. The bible advocated selling daughters off for marriage at a ge 11. But now the so called christian leaders have made it out to be wrong to date a young girl. Basically, when a woman starts bleeding, which is what defines her as a woman, she ready to get busy. And younger girls are naturally attracted to older guys, usually 5 to 10 years older. So, it perfectly natural fo a 25 yr guy to want to fvck an 18 year old hottie. Whats unnatural is having to fvck some hag wife for the rest of your life that gets fatter by the day.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer: YES
Long answer: Of course, why the hell are you even asking ;)

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it

i'm almost 32... i go for anything from 18 to 50 (if they're still hot)... doesn't matter dude... go for it

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a just 18 girl.

Dont see a problem, nor would I care if anyone else had one.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
has your ball sack dropped yet? ....if so, I would say its a really good idea to date a 19 year old, if shes old enough to bleed, she is old enough to breed

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
jesusrules said:
its legal cause she is over 18. But to be honest im attracted to chicks older than me. I guess if you like her go for it.
And rightly so. At your age you should be fvckin girls up to around 40, if they're still hot. Your gonna learn alot of stuff you can use on 18 year olds once your 30. :cool:

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I throat-phucked a "barely legal" 18 year old chic (she was on the rag!) when I had just turned 25 on the first date. Dont' worry I was gentle...

If the maturity level between you guys is relatively similar, you're both happy and you like the potential that you guys have then what's stopping you?

Mr.Sexy

Banned
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I throat-phucked a "barely legal" 18 year old chic (she was on the rag!) when I had just turned 25 on the first date. Dont' worry I was gentle...

If the maturity level between you guys is relatively similar, you're both happy and you like the potential that you guys have then what's stopping you?
You are in Canada. Barely legal would be 14 for you.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadien said:
I don't know why but this seems to be my sticking point as I have very high interest from this girl, and I really want to push things in right direction, but is it ok to be dating almost 6 year younger girl?

Why in the world are you asking people on a message board whether you should date someone you have interest in...? No my man. Do you want her? Is she good enough for you? That should answer your question.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25 and the last two girls I dated were 20. There's nothing wrong with it; few people will give you **** about that kind of gap.

Although, after having gone through that mess, I know I won't personally date a girl that young again most likely. Even the ones who seem well adjusted or mature for their age are too much hassle for my taste. There's a lot that girls learn between 20 and 25 that I want a girl to have dealt with before I get to them. But if it floats your goat, give it a shot.

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should switch lives... I'm always around 18-21 yr old girls...I hate it, they are so damn immature and confused. I love 24-30 yr old single women. I love women with their **** together, it turns me on...

If its grass on the in-field play ball...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with it.

my girlfriend's best female friend is 21 and she is dating a 33 year old man.

comic_relief