I'm 23 and she's 17

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
I'll keep this short and simple.

I am 23, and I am in love with a girl who is 17 years old. I truly love her.

Am I a fool?

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think she feels the same way? I would just have fun with her and not get any feelings involved. It will be hard for her to relate to you because of the age difference and she might lose interest quick. I can speak from experience so do what you gotta do and don't get emotionally attached.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've also got to be VERY careful not to have a bad breakup with her, she has grounds to have you in the slammer for statutory rape (if you've already porked the lithe, young thing).

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's 17. You do the math.

thisoneisasecret

Reaction score
So what makes you even want to ask this question? if after all...you truly love her. Tell us about this...girl.

Oh and also could you tell me how long this has been going on?

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
age of consent is 14 in US too.

but its weird.

14 to 17 is ok. Sex with anyone younger than 14 is rape (even if guy is 9 years old, and the girl is 13.

If she is younger than 18, you cant be more than 2years older.

at 18 its all good.
:)

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I think everyone here is missing my point.

I am not asking if it is ok to bang her.

I want to have a long term relationship with this girl....

I love her, I haven't met anyone like her. Most of the girls I have gone out with are just ****

Is she too young for that? Am I going to get hurt? What should I do?

Do you listen to your mind, or your heart?

I love her......

thisoneisasecret

Reaction score
Ok since you didnt answer any of my questions i'll say this, your ****in pathetic and have no game if you had to get involved with some 17 yr old slut and you dont even belong here.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao at America's age of consent

i started shaving at 13 btw

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are too in love to take our advice. "Am I going to get hurt? What do I do", you sound like a little p*ssywipped chump. Well I say that from your posts, that is where you are headed my friend. Never give your heart to a woman (or girl in your case) , have fun and enjoy her without those sissy boy feelings.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Chances are you WILL get hurt. She's 17. She hasn't even reached the "club-age" yet and her experiences with guys are limited to you and what she sees in high school. When she gets into college or out in the real world she's going to be opened up to a plethora of new experiences and new opportunities, and chances are VERY good that she will leave you. Not definite, but VERY, VERY likely.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's already slut her ass with tons of boys then she will come to a point where she wants to do that most likely and then it's all over for both of you (if your smart) and why go down that road?

Like I said most likely it would turn up that way, but hey, there is that chance that you will both fall greatly in love and love each other soooo much until you die.

If that's the case then wow dude, ehhe that's all I can say.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get emotionally involved dude. She is WAY to young to know what the hell she is doing. It may work out, but this is the year 2004, not 1944.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem with the age gab. It's cool now and may be good for the next year or two, but you guys will start to grow apart and want different things. When you're 27 and possibly want to get married she'll be 21 and may want to party. I've been with the same girl off and on for 6 years now since she was 17 and I was 18. We've been growing apart and want different things out of life now. I want to go out and party (which I missed out on in my younger years) and she wants to talk about our future.

The point is, go for it, have fun, but don't make any long term plans together because you BOTH will change... believe me.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better think this one over again.... find someone more your age dude, cuz 17... well.... let me tell you what happend to me... she told me she was A LOT older than she really was. She was 17 at the time.... I was 24.... so I banged her a few times, and I swore she got dumber after each orgasm... she was great in bed, even got one of her friends to join us..... and it was her friend that told me how old she really was.... I was like 'DOH! DANGER DANGER!!' .....by then though, it got to the point where she just drove me up the wall with her immaturity. When I broke it up with her, she wouldn't go away.... she hung out waiting till I got home, bothered my neighbors, asking them where I was, (Not good) ....called me all hours of the night... then it was calling me and hanging up... eventually, she thought f*cking my friends would get back at me, when I was just glad she was someone elses problem by then...... we hooked up again later when she got older, and a lot wiser but... 17 is young, and some can really bug out...... yea, she was a pretty damn good lay, and she sure came a lot. I remember those big a$$ titties....