Master Homer
Don Juan
According to that site it's all cool in Florida until you turn 25 to have sex with 16 year old. After that it's some big ass felony. Wootah.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yes the sex department was amazing. She was totally hot too. This girl was a nympho! she actually called herself that.Originally posted by Toronto's Finest
00Kevin,
Hey man, did this girl leave you when she hit that 18-19 age range? If so, I don't see how this relationship could have been worth it except perhaps in the sex department? My friends and I have been having this debate for ages, young innocent girls or more experienced (but more baggage) girls...I still prefer the more inexperienced girls, I'm allergic to drama![]()
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Yes the sex department was amazing. She was totally hot too. This girl was a nympho! she actually called herself that.
but, I had to break it off with her because I just didn't have the patience for it. I thought I could get more out of an older woman or someone closer to my age so I nexted her at 18. Even though we dated other people for a while I always wanted her at a sexual level. Damn I still thought about banging that girl even when I was with my last gf (who was my age). So I would say that if you find a girl you can connect with at that age and you think she will become the type of woman you are after then stick with it. Otherwise just enjoy it and know that you will have to next her at some point.
After my recent experiences with women my age and older I've had it! I'm going back to the younger girls. They are best . Older women are all F***ked up and it is mostly their fault. Some of them chose to have all their fun when they were young and now they have nothing. People say that an older woman knows how to treat a man.. well I totally disagree. most of the older women only think of themselves and are jaded. Most are worried that they are not going to get married. Well..I think they only have themselves to blame for it. We all know the saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks". Well the same is true with women.
Selecting a woman is like buying a car, the less mileage the better.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If you mean that I don't put up with crap then yes you are correct. I don't stick around for bull**** even from older women. I'm just saying that I've had more fun with younger women then older women.Originally posted by thisoneisasecret
your just saying that because you cant handle older women like most of us can, or else everybody would be dating immature tweaked out 17 yr olds sluts.
If you mean that I don't put up with crap then yes you are correct. I don't stick around for bull**** even from older women. I'm just saying that I've had more fun with younger women then older women.Originally posted by thisoneisasecret
your just saying that because you cant handle older women like most of us can, or else everybody would be dating immature tweaked out 17 yr olds sluts.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Originally posted by Toronto's Finest
However, because I have never dated a young girl throughout her college experience (we broke up when she was 19), I was wondering what happens to those girls that may make them change in college? Assuming she's a decent and good person to begin with...and she has a high interest in you to start off...do all girls flip out and want to try other sexual partners when they're in university? I need some advice here, I want to know how wise it is to date younger women for a longterm relationship. [/B]
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.