Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

"I'll call you". well its third day now

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
My position seems close to LJBF from last time with her.
I dont call her everyday, but i was clingy with her last visit. Been a wuss too. Looking to change all that, and start soon.
Now, after seing her she said ill call you (sunday night)
Its wednesday, im thinking tonight i should text her something

something like: Maybe you should buy me flowers, i dont wait around forever.

I NEED COUNSILING lol, give me some advice or is this cool?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I would hold off.

Normally I'll call you isn't a good sign from any women. Thats not to say they won't finally call you because many times they might.

You can afford to wait a week or more

If she has e-mail at that point write her something ****y and funny.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
when a girl says they'll call it means they wont.

but hey, if a girl is truly interested, she usually wont say that, but will call when u least expect it.
 

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
yep not good sign. How about i text her

Had great dates this week, maybe you should wait a little longer to call me
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
Umm... text her?
I thought I read somewhere on here you should never write anything to a woman you're trying to date.
Reasons?
It makes you come across as a wimp and leaves behind a trail of evidence which might come back and bite you in the ass.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Not a good sign at all. Don't text her anything. Fvck that. 3 fvcking nights dude and still no call? I'll take that as her not being interested. If she was interested she would have called you by now. I mean..... How busy can she be? Don't you even dare ask her "Why didn't you call?" Thats a no no. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave you a response such as "My aunt is dying in the hospital" or "Her pet got hit by a car". The best thing you can do now is to not care. The next time you see her treat her like you would anybody else. "Hello" and "Goodbye" is more than enough. I say "next". Don't waste your time with this one.
 

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
For christ's sake, stop saying "next her"! Just do whatever you feel like doing, but do something!
If you're going to "next" every girl that isn't interested in you because you messed up the first time, then you're never going to get anywhere.
The advice "next her" should be kept to a minimum at all costs. I am seeing this being said everywhere on this board. It doesn't help him, it just leaves him frustrated and most of all it means he'll just miss another chance to practice on a girl.
I'm not saying I know what you should do, but I am saying that you should do something. Like I have said before, you yourself know the answer to this best. If you have read the DJ Bible, what do you think is the wisest solution to this problem you are currently faced with? What does your heart tell you to do? What do your balls tell you to do? You know what you want, all you need to do is get it, be it her or be it someone else.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
So let me get this straight, on this site alot of guys seems to preach that you should wait 3-5 days before you call a girl but if she waits that long that means she isn't interested?
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Fatality that is interesting. Maybe he's running into a rules girl who is doing something similar?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Ricky
Fatality that is interesting. Maybe he's running into a rules girl who is doing something similar?
Possibly. Some girls may not want to come off looking slutty/desperate and for some this is a gray area.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
You're trying to change your clingy habits, so now would be a good time to start. You have to accept if she is interested she will call and if she's not she won't. If you text her, it won't make any difference.

I dated someone a week ago and heard nothing, but I'm talking to other women, lining up other dates and getting on with my life.

Always try to be cool and indifferent. For an example of how effective this can be, read my recent thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65653
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
This isn't a problem when you talk to more than one woman at a time....

Be a man. Just say "NO" to One-itis...
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
call in a day or two and act like nothing is wrong just talk like you normally would, and then cut off the conversation sorta mid way through.

i agree NEXT should only be used if the girl is just not budgeing at all. However if you call in a few and she picks up, that's obviously a step in the right direction
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
How about you play with her cl!t so to make her want to have sex with you. Thus, she will like you.

As like what Dillinger suggests.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top