Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll admit it, I know what I really want...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys want a girl that kisses your butt and worships the ground that you walk on? I kind of do.

Now the only times I've had that is when the girl is not attractive to me and stalker like.

And yes long term this as a strategy might not be too great, but after having a very bossy ex gf for a while, the pendulum must swing the other way.

This new girl is kind of awesome, but definitely very independent and doesn't necessarily worship the ground I walk on yet. LOL. She is always happy to see me and hang out with me though.

However I just got off the phone with another new girl who unfortunately lives halfway across the country but might be able to get me a job where she works, etc. She was so fricking happy to hear from me.

So sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a girl totally wrapped around my finger. I know it would get old, but it would be cool.

At least this new girl I'm going out is willing to drive a ways to see me. My ex would rarely drive to meet me across town. I always had to pick her up.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good way of framing that.

You are right!

I hate girls that always have to argue about anywhere you choose to go, or what you do.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a girl that kissed your ass, you'd be bored in about a week. Ask me how I know this. Give me a fun girl, with attitude and intelligence and I'm all over it.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MRomeo99
If you had a girl that kissed your ass, you'd be bored in about a week. Ask me how I know this. Give me a fun girl, with attitude and intelligence and I'm all over it.
Agreed. Give me a woman who's a challenge even if we're in a relationship. You all know that it's the challenge that keeps things interesting if you're a guy, so why not require her to be the same?

pantherine

Don Juan
Reaction score
expanding on that theme...

Originally posted by disciple
I like women who have no problem being led by a strong, dominant man and who puts her man's interests first.
I like men who like women who have no problem being led by a strong dominant man etc. etc., but who then goes off every now & then without making ME go with -- I don't care where: Paris, the corner bar, wherever -- because it's GREAT to have my free time. Even if it's just to listen to the silence. Or drink *too much* wine with the girls, or talk for 20 hours on the phone. Every girl I know digs that -- we like it when you come over, and we like it when you leave. Just being honest