Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IL too low from the get-go?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth on the dinner diversion. It actually sets you up well for "dinner at my place".

"I'm pretty discerning on what I eat so I'd rather cook for my self and friends than order dinner out. You can help me cook next Friday night."

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth on the dinner diversion. It actually sets you up well for "dinner at my place".

"I'm pretty discerning on what I eat so I'd rather cook for my self and friends than order dinner out. You can help me cook next Friday night."
Ooo good segway!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Went on the date and it went well! Met up at the spot near her place. When we were looking to order she began to bring up dinner items (scallops, steak tips, etc.) although we had said we were meeting up to get drinks. The old me would of just went along with it but I said "Oh, I already ate dinner. I thought our original plan was to grab a drink?" She immediately looked embarrassed and apologized and said "I should plan better, I didn't even realize we agreed to just drinks. I don't really drink much, but we could get an app instead?" We ended up splitting 2 app, no drinks. (I was not about to buy dinner date #1....).

Great convo throughout the night and I initiated kino a few times. Afterwards she suggested walking down the main strip of the town as it was a nice night and there were some great spots to sight see. We walked for a little and I grabbed her hand and held it as we walked. She seemed pretty nervous but happy for the gesture and got closer to me as we walked.

Eventually she turns to me and says "well, this is my car here." Timing felt right and she was staring at me smiling so I went in for it. Strip was empty so we ended up making out for a few minutes and when I went to leave (asked if she planned on "inviting me into her car to continue" but she shyly declined) she told me to text her when I got home. Instead, I said "why don't YOU text me when you get home?"

She giggled and said "I will." She texted me when she got home a few minutes later. I did not text her when I got back. @manfrombelow mentioned on one of my previous threads that this is what some manipulative girls will pull to "test" you - I agree. I'll text her in a few days (I'm going away this weekend) and see what she's up to this weekend. Overall, great night and I'm glad I went.

And I would say she was a solid HB7.5 hahaha

TL;DR - I ended up going on the date and we made out. I plan on asking her out again in a few days when I'm in town again.
She let you cop a quick feel in exchange for an evening of attention and free food.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messaged her this morning (2 days later) asking how she was. She replied "Hey I'm good how are you doing?" I then asked her what she was doing Wednesday night. That was at 10:30 AM and she has not responded since.

I am back to thinking low IL from this chick, especially after the point made by @bat soup above. I mean, who doesn't have their phone on them? Do you guys think I am reading too much into this?

I'm still trying to find the balance of how quickly I should expect a girl to respond to a text to gage interest level. Obviously, things come up and we aren't always on our phones, but this seems like she isn't responding purposely.

Thanks boys.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messaged her this morning (2 days later) asking how she was. She replied "Hey I'm good how are you doing?" I then asked her what she was doing Wednesday night. That was at 10:30 AM and she has not responded since.

I am back to thinking low IL from this chick, especially after the point made by @bat soup above. I mean, who doesn't have their phone on them? Do you guys think I am reading too much into this?

I'm still trying to find the balance of how quickly I should expect a girl to respond to a text to gage interest level. Obviously, things come up and we aren't always on our phones, but this seems like she isn't responding purposely.

Thanks boys.
I've met girls like this. The inconsistency in her replies is an indicator of low interest, as are her attempts to steer you towards spending (wasting) money. I would respond by making her a low priority and avoiding any expensive dates with her in the future.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met girls like this. The inconsistency in her replies is an indicator of low interest, as are her attempts to steer you towards spending (wasting) money. I would respond by making her a low priority and avoiding any expensive dates with her in the future.
Thanks buddy! Great thoughts on this.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks boys.
She could be trying to shuffle her schedule around in either trying to free up time or just using you as a 2nd or 3rd option and seeing if anyone else pulls through. But the fact that she didn't answer you right away means you're not 1st. Girls often go silent as to avoid any conflict. They need formulate a way to respond to you without conflict starting.

You had a hunch that it could go either way but rather than chicken out or not even play like half these dudes on SS, you tried it and went for it. Better to know for sure than to leave azz on the table, especially if minimal investment which this was IMO.

In my analysis, she was luke warm from the beginning but sometimes if you meet someone in person, their interest can go up. In this case, it could've went up a bit but not enough to wow her. She was probably in the moment during the date but after sleeping on it, she went back to being luke warm again.

In this game, you can't win them all. She may or may not come around but it is neither your concern, nor should you invest a lot in thinking about it. I mean you only had one date with her. Just move on and if she comes around, you know to treat her as a 2nd round plate status for when it's convenient for you.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be trying to shuffle her schedule around in either trying to free up time or just using you as a 2nd or 3rd option and seeing if anyone else pulls through. But the fact that she didn't answer you right away means you're not 1st. Girls often go silent as to avoid any conflict. They need formulate a way to respond to you without conflict starting.

You had a hunch that it could go either way but rather than chicken out or not even play like half these dudes on SS, you tried it and went for it. Better to know for sure than to leave azz on the table, especially if minimal investment which this was IMO.

In my analysis, she was luke warm from the beginning but sometimes if you meet someone in person, their interest can go up. In this case, it could've went up a bit but not enough to wow her. She was probably in the moment during the date but after sleeping on it, she went back to being luke warm again.

In this game, you can't win them all. She may or may not come around but it is neither your concern, nor should you invest a lot in thinking about it. I mean you only had one date with her. Just move on and if she comes around, you know to treat her as a 2nd round plate status for when it's convenient for you.
Yeah man, really good points. Well I jut noticed she unfollowed me on instagram and never replied to my message tot hang out Wednesday. I'm thinking I will probably never see this chick again haha. Oh well, like you said - I'm glad I at least went on the date and tried.

Instead of feeling bad and thinking I did something wrong - I am reminding myself about the red flags this girl was putting off on the date (still talks to ex-fiancé as 'just friends', alcoholic mother/father, other dad issues, etc.). Would I of loved to fuuck this girl, hell yes. But hey, glad I just spent some money on apps rather than that dinner she wanted!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah man, really good points. Well I jut noticed she unfollowed me on instagram and never replied to my message tot hang out Wednesday. I'm thinking I will probably never see this chick again haha. Oh well, like you said - I'm glad I at least went on the date and tried.

Instead of feeling bad and thinking I did something wrong - I am reminding myself about the red flags this girl was putting off on the date (still talks to ex-fiancé as 'just friends', alcoholic mother/father, other dad issues, etc.). Would I of loved to fuuck this girl, hell yes. But hey, glad I just spent some money on apps rather than that dinner she wanted!
You might still get a chance at some point. Just relax, bang some other women and re-engage in a few weeks like nothing happened.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What you could have done better was ask for a ride back to your car after you'd made out. I do this as standard practice and even go so far to seek out venues with larger parking lots (or ones that provide an excuse for parking a small distance away). This allows for a little hotter of a make out in the privacy of the car. I've found the hotter you can make a girl on a date, the better she remembers you, generally speaking.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you could have done better was ask for a ride back to your car after you'd made out. I do this as standard practice and even go so far to seek out venues with larger parking lots (or ones that provide an excuse for parking a small distance away). This allows for a little hotter of a make out in the privacy of the car. I've found the hotter you can make a girl on a date, the better she remembers you, generally speaking.
Unfortunately my car was like right across the street hahaha but I like where your heads at!