“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

IL straight to makeout

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
have any of you sensed a strong IL, and just asked "want to go makeout"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
No, I've never said "wanna make out", but I've made out with chicks that I've only known for maybe 10 minutes or so several times at bars and clubs.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
whats an easy way to move into making out if you know theres high IL and your alone
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Yes, twice actually. Didn't use those exact words tho.

Disclaimer: These girls were total hoes.

In college I lived in a dorm that was between the nightspots and the other dorms/parking lots and girls walked by there all night long. I would go outside to smoke and they just strolled back home in a steady stream.

One time these two girls (they'd been clubbing) were walking back up the quad and were smacking each others asses. When they got close I said "Hey can I smack your ass?" They laughed and said "yeh" After I slaped both their ass one of them tackeled me and rolled me on top of her and told me to take her back to my room!!!! The other one just said that she would see her back at the room. This girl was a 7.

The second time I was outside smoking, and this cat came by and I was petting it and talking to it. This girl who was by herself, came up and said "you look lonely." I said " naw, just sleepy." Then she said "you shouldn't be sleeping by yourself (puppydog face)." Then I said "come in and fix that". Then I grabed her and and took her in. This chick was 7-7.5.
 
Top