Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IL straight to makeout

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of you sensed a strong IL, and just asked "want to go makeout"

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I've never said "wanna make out", but I've made out with chicks that I've only known for maybe 10 minutes or so several times at bars and clubs.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats an easy way to move into making out if you know theres high IL and your alone

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, twice actually. Didn't use those exact words tho.

Disclaimer: These girls were total hoes.

In college I lived in a dorm that was between the nightspots and the other dorms/parking lots and girls walked by there all night long. I would go outside to smoke and they just strolled back home in a steady stream.

One time these two girls (they'd been clubbing) were walking back up the quad and were smacking each others asses. When they got close I said "Hey can I smack your ass?" They laughed and said "yeh" After I slaped both their ass one of them tackeled me and rolled me on top of her and told me to take her back to my room!!!! The other one just said that she would see her back at the room. This girl was a 7.

The second time I was outside smoking, and this cat came by and I was petting it and talking to it. This girl who was by herself, came up and said "you look lonely." I said " naw, just sleepy." Then she said "you shouldn't be sleeping by yourself (puppydog face)." Then I said "come in and fix that". Then I grabed her and and took her in. This chick was 7-7.5.