Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're not red pill yet, keep this in mind

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bring up a very good point that has been echoed for a long time on here:

A woman is not going to walk away from a LTR on a whim. She has put some serious thought and consideration on doing so for some time. More than likely, she already has several possible men lined up when she makes her exit.

It baffles me that some guys are so shocked when their GFs dump them out of the blue. Its never "out of the blue". They must be living under a rock in terms of not being able to see the signs that she is losing interest, or they start chasing hardcore when they do notice the signs which makes her run away even faster.
Id like to know ppl opinion on what responsibility someone has towards an ex after dumping them.
I feel like we should try to make it as painless as possible for them. Most dont they just string them on a leash until they completely destroy them.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post. One to rehash when you’re thinking you’re not treating your current squeeze with enough care and affection. Women are straight up Machiavellian with dating and how they treat men. Never feel bad about demonstrating to her what you expect and if she doesn’t comply show her the door.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Id like to know ppl opinion on what responsibility someone has towards an ex after dumping them.
I feel like we should try to make it as painless as possible for them. Most dont they just string them on a leash until they completely destroy them.
With the average breakup I will do two things for an ex:

1) If I find anything of theirs around my house or vehicle that I know is valuable or centimental to them, I will make my best effort to return said item to them.

2) If it's an ex I have lived with and any mail comes that is obviously not junk mail, I will make my best effort to return it to them. This one especially important because fvcking with people's mail is against federal law, you don't want to be accused of anything related to mail

In both cases, I always talk to them in text, Email, other writing, etc. Never verbally.

That's it..

Glassguy

Reaction score
It is done that way for several reasons (men and women): 1.) they string the person along as a safety net in case it doesnt work out with the new person(s). 2.) Most people avoid conflict. By ghosting or stringing it along they dont really have to confront the person and they hope the other person takes the hint and lets it fizzle out.

I have strung people along, I have ghosted and I have also been straight up and direct that its "over". Typically the way that I handle it depends on the other person's specific personality. If she will be ok in dealing with it, straight up is the way to go. If she is going to turn into a psycho on me, she will get ghosted or strung along.

I wont lie and say that I wont occasionally string one along as I am exploring new potential plates to add to my list. But part of the red pill is acknowledging that this is the way that the current woman thinks and acts in general, so we are just returning the favor and giving it back to them.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is done that way for several reasons (men and women): 1.) they string the person along as a safety net in case it doesnt work out with the new person(s). 2.) Most people avoid conflict. By ghosting or stringing it along they dont really have to confront the person and they hope the other person takes the hint and lets it fizzle out.

I have strung people along, I have ghosted and I have also been straight up and direct that its "over". Typically the way that I handle it depends on the other person's specific personality. If she will be ok in dealing with it, straight up is the way to go. If she is going to turn into a psycho on me, she will get ghosted or strung along.

I wont lie and say that I wont occasionally string one along as I am exploring new potential plates to add to my list. But part of the red pill is acknowledging that this is the way that the current woman thinks and acts in general, so we are just returning the favor and giving it back to them.
Asking this question because often i sacrifice things on my side so that I dont hurt my ex more.(2kids and 12y ltr)

But im wondering if this is what i should do, i dont think she would have done the same to me if role where reverse.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just got a text from her:

"Tonight is too soon, I am sorry. Can we try again soon?"

Me: No problem. If things change and I am still free to meet up we can cross that bridge later down the road.

Her fb profile now says that she is still in a relationship with the guy as she had taken that off last night when I checked after she messaged me.

It just even further validates my original point about the modern day woman's loyalty. There is not much if any.

Not that I am the type to do so, but I wonder what old boy would think if he caught a glimpse of the messages she sent me last night? LMAO.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got a text from her:

"Tonight is too soon, I am sorry. Can we try again soon?"

Me: No problem. If things change and I am still free to meet up we can cross that bridge later down the road.

Her fb profile now says that she is still in a relationship with the guy as she had taken that off last night when I checked after she messaged me.

It just even further validates my original point about the modern day woman's loyalty. There is not much if any.

Not that I am the type to do so, but I wonder what old boy would think if he caught a glimpse of the messages she sent me last night? LMAO.
Its does indeed.
She fast to jump ship but not a cheater.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn! I wanted to know why they broke up!

I'm guessing she wanted something that he wouldnt give her (co habitation? Marriage? Kids?) So she decided to threaten walking away and he called her bluff.

That's a double whammy rejection scenario for her right there..... Him saying "No, you can't have X and see if I care if you walk away!"

So she was trying to erase the rejected feelings by validating her desirability via @Glassguy , aka emotionally responding to a painful situation.

I wonder which one of them reached out first

Meh, it won't last, unless one of them caved on the original point of disagreement

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she might even tell him about you to create competition anxiety, in fact in the past year no less than 3 women did this to me/with me. One ended up rebounding with me then monkey branching elsewhere, one I blocked bc it got annoying as hell, one is rebounding with another dude but using me to make him jealous, and I'll be next man up afterwards. Literally no reason their boyfriends should know I exist.
but is not that the main reason she jump on another guy that soon? to make the ex jealous, and to feed her ego? then again i'm not trusty on people the few times I had woman going after me was more, i'm too busy to waste time on you, so meh

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bring up a very good point that has been echoed for a long time on here:

A woman is not going to walk away from a LTR on a whim. She has put some serious thought and consideration on doing so for some time. More than likely, she already has several possible men lined up when she makes her exit.

It baffles me that some guys are so shocked when their GFs dump them out of the blue. Its never "out of the blue". They must be living under a rock in terms of not being able to see the signs that she is losing interest, or they start chasing hardcore when they do notice the signs which makes her run away even faster.
My exwife planned her departure for over 1 year before she actually moved out or made any actual statement that she wasn't interested anymore. Yes the signs are always there, its up to guys to learn pick up on them and act accordingly. Unfortunately most learn the hard way and experience becomes the best teacher.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Darn! I wanted to know why they broke up!

I'm guessing she wanted something that he wouldnt give her (co habitation? Marriage? Kids?) So she decided to threaten walking away and he called her bluff.

That's a double whammy rejection scenario for her right there..... Him saying "No, you can't have X and see if I care if you walk away!"

So she was trying to erase the rejected feelings by validating her desirability via @Glassguy , aka emotionally responding to a painful situation.

I wonder which one of them reached out first

Meh, it won't last, unless one of them caved on the original point of disagreement
Eh I was looking forward to a few drinks, her blowing me and then giving her a baby shower on her tummy tonight so I guess both of us lost out. I dont get the pleasure of taking advantage of fvcking her and you may never know why they broke up lol.

She did say that she was tired of his shyte last night and she had to make him leave (she has her own place near me). So long as I dont lose interest I'll end up banging her sooner or later because what they have isnt going to last. She has already texted me with more apologies and trying to explain. I told her that I really didnt care but that she was probably right that it's too soon for us to meet up. That got her hamster spinning and provoked more messages from her. I just ignore her request for an explanation of what I meant by that and told her to reach out and if I'm still interested maybe we can hang out later.

At the end of the day, I truly just dont give a d@mn. That's the beauty of my personality lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh I was looking forward to a few drinks, her blowing me and then giving her a baby shower on her tummy tonight so I guess both of us lost out. I dont get the pleasure of taking advantage of fvcking her and you may never know why they broke up lol.

She did say that she was tired of his shyte last night and she had to make him leave (she has her own place near me). So long as I dont lose interest I'll end up banging her sooner or later because what they have isnt going to last. She has already texted me with more apologies and trying to explain. I told her that I really didnt care but that she was probably right that it's too soon for us to meet up. That got her hamster spinning and provoked more messages from her. I just ignore her request for an explanation of what I meant by that and told her to reach out and if I'm still interested maybe we can hang out later.

At the end of the day, I truly just dont give a d@mn. That's the beauty of my personality lol.
And #BLAM you continue to hold frame!
Lol

If she's still apologizing to u, whatever they have is going to be short lived

Glassguy

Reaction score
And #BLAM you continue to hold frame!
Lol

If she's still apologizing to u, whatever they have is going to be short lived
I learned to always hold frame. The result of truly being outcome indifferent.

I'd say you're right. It's a ticking time bomb in her relationship.

Glassguy

Reaction score
However I will follow my policy and if she reaches out again she will only get an invitation to my place for drinks. Little does she know that she wont get a "date" offer again.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
she is telling me how her and the BF just broke up.

But to all of you non red pill guys on here, as well as you red pillers who are in a LTR, to understand how women's loyalty can be and how quickly things can change. I am friends with this chick on FB and IG and both are literally littered with pics of her and this chiropractor. They broke up yesterday and she is ready to hang out with me asap. She probably cant get her quarters out quick enough for spins on the c0ck carousel.

Their loyalty can and will change quickly. Swallow that red pill and dont look back.
Bro I don’t get this. What does breaking up with her bf and wanting to hang out with you the next day have to do with a woman’s loyalty or red pill?

She didn’t cheat, she didn’t break trust, she didn’t record him, she didn’t ask for half his money. She just wanted to hang out with you after she broke up with him because she was vulnerable. What guy wouldn’t do the same thing?

Am I missing something or is this a red pill female imperative thing that’s over my head?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bro I don’t get this. What does breaking up with her bf and wanting to hang out with you the next day have to do with a woman’s loyalty or red pill?

She didn’t cheat, she didn’t break trust, she didn’t record him, she didn’t ask for half his money. She just wanted to hang out with you after she broke up with him because she was vulnerable. What guy wouldn’t do the same thing?

Am I missing something or is this a red pill female imperative thing that’s over my head?
You read the entire post and replies and you're missing what exactly?

I never said that I'm not a man who will act on the situation. The post was more about what women are capable of. Do you think this BF really saw this coming? I don't.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife planned her departure for over 1 year before she actually moved out or made any actual statement that she wasn't interested anymore. Yes the signs are always there, its up to guys to learn pick up on them and act accordingly. Unfortunately most learn the hard way and experience becomes the best teacher.
What the hell could you have done about it? From what you said you left her in the dust in how will you did in life afterwards.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The post was more about what women are capable of. Do you think this BF really saw this coming? I don't.
Oh I see OK. I didn’t get that from the post.

It’s not that shocking. Every time a woman comes on hard you know something is up.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my two cents on the topic. Expecting someone to pine away for someone else is a bit unrealistic. I've seen women do as Glassguy observes...and I've seen men do it too. I know men who have broken up with a girfriend and gotten laid no issues the exact same night with someone else. Hell I'm dating someone who has been known to break up with the express purpose of fvcking someone else. Only to go back and reconcile the relationship. Does that build loyalty and trust? Hardly. But people do it. Glassguy's point is don't be surprised that your special snowflake is not pining away for you. Understand true human nature and understand the actual reality you are functioning within.

The higher value or higher SMV a person is the more prone to this they are BECAUSE THE MARKET AFFORDS highly desirable people myriad options. That is true of both men and women.

Also, people do often check out early and the break up is a formality and people do string each other along. I've done it, Glassguy has done it, plenty of people have done it. There are plenty of reasons why. Also bear in mind that there are two (2) consenting adults in that type of arrangement. The stringer is isn't any more at fault than the person who allows him or herself to be strung along. Perhaps it's indicative of an imbalance of SMV, but it still takes two people to tango.

I think this post is a reality check. I don't know that passing judgement on someone because they want to explore other options is wise. For all we know the woman in question just wanted a little validation that SHE is still desirable. I'd say the answer is yes to that question. Is the boyfriend in question doing all he can to lead the relationship and provide value such that the chick will stay and decline her other (perhaps objectively better) options? Probably not. But we can't know those answers either. All we can see is the behavior. Drawing conclusions as to the rationale (however logical or illogical it might be) behind the behavior gets into seriously presumptive territory. Glassguy is probably in the best seat to guess internal motivations, but even then its a crap shoot.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sociopath logic.
Are you red pill or aren't you? If red pill is about dealing in reality then how is any of this a surprise? The guy I'm seeing and I know a lot about game. We chat about things concerning game with some degree of frequency and we always have. He's juggled as many as 7 women simultaneously in the past. He found it expensive and exhausting, both mentally and physically. I want him to be who he is, whatever that is. Has that led to some amusing conversations? Uncomfortable conversations? It has. And that goes both ways. But it has also allowed him to reveal himself and be known to someone else. Has he spun other plates during the time we've been dating? I expect so although he's loathe to admit it outright.

He's a narcissist. So to am I but I'd argue to a lesser degree (of course I'd say that, LMAO...maybe I'm just a more self aware narcisstist - hard to say, lol). We've had prickly conversations about that too.

My point, and Glassguy's point, is simply UNDERSTAND THE LANDSCAPE you find yourself in. If you understand the landscape you are far better equipped to cope with things that crop up. You are far less likely to get blindsided by something you never saw coming. That is the essence of red pill thinking. You can still enjoy yourself, enjoy your life etc., just know the landscape you are in. Don't deceive yourself.

Be a realist but also allow for the possibility that people might actually surprise you in a good way. But be fine (never bitter) if they don't.