If you're not red pill yet, keep this in mind

First off, how dare you insinuate that I am one of those phone calls that will drop my undies easily for those emotionally and sexually charged women coming out of these LTRs! I am not THAT easy..... Bahahaha! Ok......if they are an 8+ and not totally crazy, I probably am that easy.
Oh I’m definitely that easy. A little wine and some sweet whispering in my ear and my panties come RIGHT the fvck off!! Ha.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
I agree, you do exist on the more positive spectrum.

You seem to attract women easily have a myriad of dynamic experiences, and post/mentor on a more positive note, as opposed to bitter, and seem to have a handle on women and dating.
I have a lot of experience when it comes to dating. Most of it extremely positive, some of it negative. I look at the negatives being things that I could have done better with my frame, game, etc. and improve on it and move on.

As men we should be trying new things to better our interactions with women since there is no cookie cutter approach that works with all of them. SoSuave is great because we can see through other people's trials and errors what also works on a general level.

I will admit, even though I am a very laid back and patient man in real life, some of these posters who want to argue with solid advice when it doesnt line up with their agendas can put me into a very impatient mode. Thank goodness I have fully utilized the ignore feature.

Men who put work in to self improvement will give themselves more options. More options means more of an abundance mindset. Its hard to have a bitter outlook on women when you always have 2-4 on hand that meet your needs with little effort. More guys on here need to focus on the hard part, which is self diagnosis and improvement, instead of the results alone which will come naturally as part of the payoff of hard work.

A bitter man is generally the lazy man.

These double standards are just ridiculous.

Who is she supposed to be loyal too?

If it were any guy from this site, he wouldd be applauded for getting back into the game asap. But she is judged to have no loyalty or standards.
I think you are missing the OP's point. He can correct me if I am wrong but I think what he was getting at was that what the chick in his post did was normal behavior for women, and guys here on SS who didn't yet understand that needed to pay extra attention to his post/story. As for what men do, that's irrelevant. We are talking about what WOMEN do right now. That's the topic.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
True.....Unless of course it's my gizz cuz she spits instead of swallows. If it comes out of her mouth right after I blow a load in there, I will believe that it's mine.. Now if it comes out of her **** right after, there's no guarantee that it is.
IDK Logically....with some of these women, I could blow a load in their mouth and still question if it was mine or a possible guy that she saw before me lol.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
My feelings aren't hurt, lol, just trying to keep you on your toes

Sh1t, all info on this site considered, I AM a unicorn, lol
Declare victory on your unicorn status then! haha. I think that's what we guys expect, like women read the horror stories and be like "wow I'm pretty damn good actually".

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

sazc

Master Don Juan
Declare victory on your unicorn status then! haha. I think that's what we guys expect, like women read the horror stories and be like "wow I'm pretty damn good actually".
TBH it's a lonely life having standards

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
I think you are missing the OP's point. He can correct me if I am wrong but I think what he was getting at was that what the chick in his post did was normal behavior for women, and guys here on SS who didn't yet understand that needed to pay extra attention to his post/story. As for what men do, that's irrelevant. We are talking about what WOMEN do right now. That's the topic.
You are correct.

We that have voluntarily swallowed the red pill understand several things: 1.) The loyalty of most women. 2.) The intent of most women. 3.) The Disney fairytale doesnt exist. 4.) As AMS would say 'We will still fvck these women just out of a breakup to sleep"....but we should be doing it in the right frame so that we do not have any unnecessary expectations from it. 4.) We arent going to turn down attractive pvssy......just because lol.

I wont fault Sazc's spin off on the original post content. Its all in good discussion.

lamath

Master Don Juan
You bring up a very good point that has been echoed for a long time on here:

A woman is not going to walk away from a LTR on a whim. She has put some serious thought and consideration on doing so for some time. More than likely, she already has several possible men lined up when she makes her exit.

It baffles me that some guys are so shocked when their GFs dump them out of the blue. Its never "out of the blue". They must be living under a rock in terms of not being able to see the signs that she is losing interest, or they start chasing hardcore when they do notice the signs which makes her run away even faster.
Id like to know ppl opinion on what responsibility someone has towards an ex after dumping them.
I feel like we should try to make it as painless as possible for them. Most dont they just string them on a leash until they completely destroy them.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Very good post. One to rehash when you’re thinking you’re not treating your current squeeze with enough care and affection. Women are straight up Machiavellian with dating and how they treat men. Never feel bad about demonstrating to her what you expect and if she doesn’t comply show her the door.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Id like to know ppl opinion on what responsibility someone has towards an ex after dumping them.
I feel like we should try to make it as painless as possible for them. Most dont they just string them on a leash until they completely destroy them.
With the average breakup I will do two things for an ex:

1) If I find anything of theirs around my house or vehicle that I know is valuable or centimental to them, I will make my best effort to return said item to them.

2) If it's an ex I have lived with and any mail comes that is obviously not junk mail, I will make my best effort to return it to them. This one especially important because fvcking with people's mail is against federal law, you don't want to be accused of anything related to mail

In both cases, I always talk to them in text, Email, other writing, etc. Never verbally.

That's it..

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
It is done that way for several reasons (men and women): 1.) they string the person along as a safety net in case it doesnt work out with the new person(s). 2.) Most people avoid conflict. By ghosting or stringing it along they dont really have to confront the person and they hope the other person takes the hint and lets it fizzle out.

I have strung people along, I have ghosted and I have also been straight up and direct that its "over". Typically the way that I handle it depends on the other person's specific personality. If she will be ok in dealing with it, straight up is the way to go. If she is going to turn into a psycho on me, she will get ghosted or strung along.

I wont lie and say that I wont occasionally string one along as I am exploring new potential plates to add to my list. But part of the red pill is acknowledging that this is the way that the current woman thinks and acts in general, so we are just returning the favor and giving it back to them.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
TBH it's a lonely life having standards
The standards on this site for women are now non-existent. When I was here a decade ago a few VERY commonly agreed upon standards were: nuclear family background, good mental health, no bartenders, 3 past partners for LTR, can't make a ho a housewife.

Today's standard is: if she's treating you well in the moment that's all that matters.

This is a reflection of the deteriorating market imo.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
I treat them with class and I tell them the real reason it's ending, even if it reflects poorly on me.

Precisely one woman out of 8 STR/LTR reciprocated that favor, even she wasn't fully honest but she showed courage.

lamath

Master Don Juan
It is done that way for several reasons (men and women): 1.) they string the person along as a safety net in case it doesnt work out with the new person(s). 2.) Most people avoid conflict. By ghosting or stringing it along they dont really have to confront the person and they hope the other person takes the hint and lets it fizzle out.

I have strung people along, I have ghosted and I have also been straight up and direct that its "over". Typically the way that I handle it depends on the other person's specific personality. If she will be ok in dealing with it, straight up is the way to go. If she is going to turn into a psycho on me, she will get ghosted or strung along.

I wont lie and say that I wont occasionally string one along as I am exploring new potential plates to add to my list. But part of the red pill is acknowledging that this is the way that the current woman thinks and acts in general, so we are just returning the favor and giving it back to them.
Asking this question because often i sacrifice things on my side so that I dont hurt my ex more.(2kids and 12y ltr)

But im wondering if this is what i should do, i dont think she would have done the same to me if role where reverse.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Today's standard is: if she's treating you well in the moment that's all that matters.
That’s a pretty blue pill kind of standard.

I always aim to keep it amicable, and it usually is, even if these relationships do sometimes end heated. Many of these women I am still on a friendly basis with. They are like walking testimonials to the type of man I am, and all have good things to say about me. I like that.

After several decades in the game I can count on one hand the number of women whom I actually detest and can never be amicable with even if I tried. They were straight up kunts I did a very poor job of screening against.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Just got a text from her:

"Tonight is too soon, I am sorry. Can we try again soon?"

Me: No problem. If things change and I am still free to meet up we can cross that bridge later down the road.

Her fb profile now says that she is still in a relationship with the guy as she had taken that off last night when I checked after she messaged me.

It just even further validates my original point about the modern day woman's loyalty. There is not much if any.

Not that I am the type to do so, but I wonder what old boy would think if he caught a glimpse of the messages she sent me last night? LMAO.

lamath

Master Don Juan

Me: No problem. If things change and I am still free to meet up we can cross that bridge later down the road.

Her fb profile now says that she is still in a relationship with the guy as she had taken that off last night when I checked after she messaged me.

It just even further validates my original point about the modern day woman's loyalty. There is not much if any.

Not that I am the type to do so, but I wonder what old boy would think if he caught a glimpse of the messages she sent me last night? LMAO.
Its does indeed.
She fast to jump ship but not a cheater.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan

Oh she might even tell him about you to create competition anxiety, in fact in the past year no less than 3 women did this to me/with me. One ended up rebounding with me then monkey branching elsewhere, one I blocked bc it got annoying as hell, one is rebounding with another dude but using me to make him jealous, and I'll be next man up afterwards. Literally no reason their boyfriends should know I exist.