Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're not red pill yet, keep this in mind

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women's loyalty:

A chick I know has been dating this chiropractor in my area for close to 2 years. Last night she hits me up on fb messenger to ask me about something related to service that we do at my business. It seemed a little odd, but I engaged in the fb chat.

Within 2 messages she is telling me how her and the BF just broke up (like literally hours before she messaged me). I totally ignored that she even brought it up on the chat. Within another 3 or 4 messages she is telling me that she thinks I am super attractive and asks me when I can get together for drinks (we talked for a minute a couple of years ago before she started dating the current BF).

I told her that I was free 2 evenings this week (tonight included) and she immediately jumped on meeting for drinks tonight. I flat out told her that I wasnt looking for anything serious as I am spinning several other plates and that I didnt want any drama at all. She agreed that if we hang out it should be on the DL and she was hoping that we could be "very good friends" with a wink. I told her that we could meet for a drink or two Monday evening (tonight) but I am not an emotional tampon and I dont want to discuss anything to do with her current break up.

Her response was "well if my place was free you could just come over here tonight and that is the last thing you'd hear coming out of this mouth".

So I am meeting her after a board meeting this evening for drinks.

But to all of you non red pill guys on here, as well as you red pillers who are in a LTR, to understand how women's loyalty can be and how quickly things can change. I am friends with this chick on FB and IG and both are literally littered with pics of her and this chiropractor. They broke up yesterday and she is ready to hang out with me asap. She probably cant get her quarters out quick enough for spins on the c0ck carousel.

This is why we spin plates. This is why we nail and bail. Women will show you what they are and how they want treated if you listen. This chick is far from LTR material based on her quick desire to hang out with me after this break up but she is very easy on the eyes with a banging body.

Women are not owned but rather rented. Rent that equipment and use and abuse it (sexually, not physically). Now this break up might be something that has been in the works for while, I dont really care because it doesnt concern me based on my intentions.

Their loyalty can and will change quickly. Swallow that red pill and dont look back.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessarily fault her. She's using you for validation. At least she is broken up with the dude...there's some semblance of respect there. My guess is she probably cheated on him also, but there's no way to be 100% on it so I'm just going with the facts presented in your post. The breakup was probably on the cards for quite some time anyway so she already had emotionally checked out.

I have done the same thing with all of my girlfriends. There are always girls I can sleep with within a relationship, and when that relationship ends I will go straight to one of those women. For what essentially boils down to meaningless validation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always amused when men think that women operate on the same level as men.

The female imperative (survival via men) is always 1st and foremost their default code of conduct.

After going through plenty of women in my lifetime, when i really think and ponder on it, women can't do anything other then just play within the female imperative - which is why women hasn't created anything useful for thousands of years, not a single god damn thing.

And yet it's puzzles me to no end that men are so desperately clinging to the notion that women have integrity, honor and loyalty.

Women have no loyalty or honor towards anything or anyone except their imperative - this is what men should understand.

Yes you can sell her ur version of love provided you are able to sustain her level admiration and respect - that's a whole other topic but for what's it's worth I do agree with Glassguy here.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that she's trying to get over her ex.

She should be home weeping? Pining over her ex? Why?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
She's using you for validation
She isnt using me for anything. She might think she is using me for something, but as in any "trade" one person always has the upper hand and comes out on the better end.

At least she is broken up with the dude...there's some semblance of respect there
To an extent. Due to the short timing I would give her very little props for her decency.
In the end I have an agenda. Her agenda really doesnt matter as long as she is fitting mine.

Main point of my post is not my agenda, what she thinks she will get out of hanging out with me, etc., but rather this is really the norm with women in 2019.

If you as men are not seeing this then you are setting yourself up for a big wake up call. This is the norm and it isnt going to get any better with more and more men investing heavily into the majority of women out there.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point just be a total wh0re
These double standards are just ridiculous.

Who is she supposed to be loyal too?

If it were any guy from this site, he wouldd be applauded for getting back into the game asap. But she is judged to have no loyalty or standards.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe anything that comes out of a woman’s mouth, you will be sorely disappointed.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it were any guy from this site, he wouldd be applauded for getting back into the game asap. But she is judged to have no loyalty or standards.
Because it literally takes ZERO amount of effort for a woman to get laid. The fact that you ignore that and hide behind the “double standard” argument is pathetic. You’re smarter than that. I wish I could downvote you.

Glassguy

Reaction score

She will get applauded alright....to the tune and sound of my nuts bouncing off her @ss ;)

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points and definitely not disagreeing, but broad brush strokes at play too...just like not two guys are the same not two women are the same. I've personally known many women who have been devastated/depressed for months after their LTR guy cheated on them, getting back on the c0ck carousel was the last thing on their minds. I've also known women who I thought were 'good' women but they did what this woman is doing...getting back out there rightaway...insecurity? afraid to be alone? getting back at the ex?...who knows the reasons.

Also, as more women are pumped and dumped their ability to bond emotionally is also eroding. This is why women with fewer partners tend to have long term relationships...ironically it like the chicken and the egg problem where some women who have been pumped and dumped several times early on tend to be screwed up. Sort of like the sequence of returns in a stock market.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny... I just realized, the men whom are successful with females on this site don't post 'female imperative' or rant excessively negatively about women. In fact, these posters seen quite pleased with the bulk of female interactions they have in their lives.

Interesting

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will get applauded alright....to the tune and sound of my nuts bouncing off her @ss ;)
Absolutely. She's reaching out for whatever reason, and your are 'standing up' to accommodate her, lol.

If @LARaiders85 is correct, and shes going to try to get the ex back, she may flake on you. My suspicion is that she's looking to get over her ex by getting on you, and that she's been attracted to you for awhile, and understands that you are the kind of guy that will be receptive to this type of inquiry.

I'm curious to know why they broke up. If she divulges, and you have a moment, do post and tell.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you know the diference? men need to go out his way to get woman, woman just need to yell I want to have sex, and a damn line from guys will form from nowhere.

if a guy did the same he would be lucky if 2 guys show up for him lol

the same way we say men and woman are diferent you can't hold both to the same standard, you complain about double standards, but it was woman who patented it, we are just copying it now

Funny... I just realized, the men whom are successful with females on this site don't post 'female imperative' or rant excessively negatively about women. In fact, these posters seen quite pleased with the bulk of female interactions they have in their lives.

Interesting
most because they did get it and don't bother to make a essay from it? serious trying to shame people when no one agree with you is kinda the norm no?

and in general we know very well then a lot of guys will get back with a girl after she broke up with him and to answer if a girl broke up with me its done and I will never return, same for woman who turn me down, why waste time on her? too many to go for

btw you better update after the "date"

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isnt using me for anything. She might think she is using me for something, but as in any "trade" one person always has the upper hand and comes out on the better end.
I mean...she reached out to you for sex. You are obliging. Sounds to me like she's getting exactly what she wants. And if nothing else you've given her validation that you want her, sexually. If she flakes (which I don't think she will but it has been mentioned) you validated her nonetheless.

The main point I'm making is that this isn't uncommon behavior, so I agree with your op. I wouldn't necessarily limit this behavior just to women, but a small sector of men do this also. It's part of having an abundance of options, not just a mindset.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean...she reached out to you for sex. You are obliging. Sounds to me like she's getting exactly what she wants. And if nothing else you've given her validation that you want her, sexually. If she flakes (which I don't think she will but it has been mentioned) you validated her nonetheless.

The main point I'm making is that this isn't uncommon behavior, so I agree with your op. I wouldn't necessarily limit this behavior just to women, but a small sector of men do this also. It's part of having an abundance of options, not just a mindset.
A very large sector of men actually try to do the same, whether they're successful is another story...that depends on their SMV.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points and definitely not disagreeing, but broad brush strokes at play too...just like not two guys are the same not two women are the same. I've personally known many women who have been devastated/depressed for months after their LTR guy cheated on them, getting back on the c0ck carousel was the last thing on their minds. I've also known women who I thought were 'good' women but they did what this woman is doing...getting back out there rightaway...insecurity? afraid to be alone? getting back at the ex?...who knows the reasons.

Also, as more women are pumped and dumped their ability to bond emotionally is also eroding. This is why women with fewer partners tend to have long term relationships...ironically it like the chicken and the egg problem where some women who have been pumped and dumped several times early on tend to be screwed up. Sort of like the sequence of returns in a stock market.

This goes both way ofc ive seem men dump gf then pick up chick same night etc.
Its a coping mechanism and not a good one, way easier for women to use it for obv reason.
Imo when you cant cope by yourself its a sign of low quality.

Idk how this apply to loyalty or honor. Women have lots more chances to be unfaithful might also be the reason why they are more often loyal

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score

In a covert way she did. But understand that I have 3 very consistent plates right now. So just because I show up doesnt mean that we are going to end up knocking it.

If I get there and it turns into a "poor me" shyteshow about her breakup, I will leave after one beer.

Reality is she WILL bring it up. Reality is also that I will tell her that it by no means is any of my business and I am looking for positive vibes only.

My other options allow me to always be in the driver's seat.

You are very much correct about her flaking. Hell they may already be back together but I feel that even if they are in process of making amends, this isnt the first thought she has had about stepping out and also hooking up with me. So regardless of how things are going between them I can see her showing up to at least "test the waters".

And if she sends me some long message about how they are going to work it out, blah blah blah, all she will get from me is an "Ok no problem. If things change later on let me know. If I am still available to meet up we can cross that bridge then".

Whether she shows up or not, I dont really care. The fact that she acted so quickly from a 2 yr relationship shows where her mind is at. It might happen tonight, it might happen next week or next month, but eventually it will happen.