"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

if youre in this forum you lost

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
actually both of them are, if he wants to improve then it means hes not happy with his life
You're confusing being happy with life and becoming complacement. There's always room for improvement, if you think wanting to improve something means you're in general not happy with life you're tripping. You should always try to improve no matter what, I'll stop trying to become a literal God once I'm dead. Having ambition > settling because you're happy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I was married over a decade. Got divorced. Had no real idea of what has changed in the last decade plus. Came to this site to learn and get back up to speed. I was a blue-pilled beta. This site helped me escape that . Have been dating steadily and have a GF now. I’m on this site, but don’t feel like a loser. I enjoy this site. Mostly lurk. Still learning. And fighting to resist falling back to my old AFC ways.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Guess my two lays today didn’t happen. I must have Just dreamed it.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
It's over for a very large percentage of men not just the guys on this site.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
What crawled up your ass and died? There is such a thing as a man who wants to help his brothers.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Bro for real, just shut the **** up already. Out of all of your posts on here, you’ve never once contributed to the forum. Not one bit of advice. Just you posting random **** unrelated to women. Seriously, it’s over for you. Not for any of us. Just kick the bucket already and off yourself. Be useful or get outta the way.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Bro for real, just shut the **** up already. Out of all of your posts on here, you’ve never once contributed to the forum. Not one bit of advice. Just you posting random **** unrelated to women. Seriously, it’s over for you. Not for any of us. Just kick the bucket already and off yourself. Be useful or get outta the way.
calm down mike we both know you fap to anime and pretend here to be chad
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Bro for real, just shut the **** up already. Out of all of your posts on here, you’ve never once contributed to the forum. Not one bit of advice. Just you posting random **** unrelated to women. Seriously, it’s over for you. Not for any of us. Just kick the bucket already and off yourself. Be useful or get outta the way.
now you give the usefulness argument. thats a cuck mentality.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
calm down mike we both know you fap to anime and pretend here to be chad
now you give the usefulness argument. thats a cuck mentality.
Be useful to the forums dimwit. Being a lazy bum is cuck mentality. Not progressing while complaining about having a fat belly instead of actually doing smth about it is cuck mentality. You gave up before you even started lol how pathetic is that lmfao
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Be useful to the forums dimwit. Being a lazy bum is cuck mentality. Not progressing while complaining about having a fat belly instead of actually doing smth about it is cuck mentality. You gave up before you even started lol how pathetic is that lmfao
cope, i improved significantly since i joined this forum. decided to slow down a bit cus its lonely here at the top
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top