Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if youre in this forum you lost

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually both of them are, if he wants to improve then it means hes not happy with his life
You're confusing being happy with life and becoming complacement. There's always room for improvement, if you think wanting to improve something means you're in general not happy with life you're tripping. You should always try to improve no matter what, I'll stop trying to become a literal God once I'm dead. Having ambition > settling because you're happy.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married over a decade. Got divorced. Had no real idea of what has changed in the last decade plus. Came to this site to learn and get back up to speed. I was a blue-pilled beta. This site helped me escape that . Have been dating steadily and have a GF now. I’m on this site, but don’t feel like a loser. I enjoy this site. Mostly lurk. Still learning. And fighting to resist falling back to my old AFC ways.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Guess my two lays today didn’t happen. I must have Just dreamed it.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over for a very large percentage of men not just the guys on this site.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What crawled up your ass and died? There is such a thing as a man who wants to help his brothers.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro for real, just shut the **** up already. Out of all of your posts on here, you’ve never once contributed to the forum. Not one bit of advice. Just you posting random **** unrelated to women. Seriously, it’s over for you. Not for any of us. Just kick the bucket already and off yourself. Be useful or get outta the way.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Bro for real, just shut the **** up already. Out of all of your posts on here, you’ve never once contributed to the forum. Not one bit of advice. Just you posting random **** unrelated to women. Seriously, it’s over for you. Not for any of us. Just kick the bucket already and off yourself. Be useful or get outta the way.
calm down mike we both know you fap to anime and pretend here to be chad

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
now you give the usefulness argument. thats a cuck mentality.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
calm down mike we both know you fap to anime and pretend here to be chad
now you give the usefulness argument. thats a cuck mentality.
Be useful to the forums dimwit. Being a lazy bum is cuck mentality. Not progressing while complaining about having a fat belly instead of actually doing smth about it is cuck mentality. You gave up before you even started lol how pathetic is that lmfao

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Be useful to the forums dimwit. Being a lazy bum is cuck mentality. Not progressing while complaining about having a fat belly instead of actually doing smth about it is cuck mentality. You gave up before you even started lol how pathetic is that lmfao
cope, i improved significantly since i joined this forum. decided to slow down a bit cus its lonely here at the top