Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your first dates don't get you responses like this, you haven't left that good of an impression.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ends the first date or interaction with, “It was nice meeting you”,

It’s over. Delete her number.
Yes, great advice. Another bit of good advice is that if there's no first date kissing on the lips at a minimum, delete her number.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. I went to a first date with a chick last friday and we banged and all of that. But at the end of the date, when I was driving her home, she told me to "Take care". 4 days later, I started trying to schedule another date but I am receiving some mixed signals. Probably I will next her.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based off my where experience, spin plates until the girl starts making efforts til LTRing you. You could have the perfect date, sex the night of, and a I had fun, can’t wait to do it again ;) and she could still ghost you right after. Quit over analyzing after a first date because you have zero clue what’s going on in that girls world currently. I have fvcked plenty of girls right before her first date with some guy they didn’t want to be mean and flake on lol.

The only thing that matters is if she goes on a second date with you and she lets you escalate further sexually than the previous date.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on having sex, I've never had a rotation of 5s but each to their own.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP had sex on first dates, that alone is a sucess story.

Like someone has mentioned, if you can't get at least some tongue kiss action on 1st day, delete the number and move the fvck on, because she won't give you a second chance with her no matter how much you beg and simp.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What should she end the date with for it not to be over?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Pretty much anything else. Some version of “Good night” or “Have a good night” is ok for example.

Or some reference to calling or texting each other is very good. “Text me when you get home” or “Call me this week.”

“I had a good time” is a good one too.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone has mentioned, if you can't get at least some tongue kiss action on 1st day, delete the number and move the fvck on, because she won't give you a second chance with her no matter how much you beg and simp.
this is too extreme, and you can have everything workout and still have her ghost you. All of my relationships, I never kissed on the first date at all.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfulfilled desire. Having her want more of you. And the date should be ended by the dude.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a rotation of 5s is better than being monogamous with a 6. Or being incel.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a rotation of 5s is better than being monogamous with a 6. Or being incel.
And being an incel is better than being a pedo, what's your point?

OP claims to have a rotation of 9s and 10s but the receipts don't add up. The paperwork is dirty.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
you said this in 2 diff threads now. the projection is crazy.. I could be super mean to you but just read your posts back kiddo.. you and I are not the same homie.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have never had memorable first time sex ever lol.
Oh I have. With the girl I'm currently dating and going on 6 months. Shiiiiiit was super good the first time. There was so much anticipation......we both knew it was gonna happen and as soon as I got there she gave me a crazy sexy look, took my hand and we went straight back to her bedroom. It was on for the next 45 minutes.

There is sexual chemistry and then there is crazy sexual chemistry. And yes it can happen the first time you bang.