Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your d-ck game isn't on 100, don't bother trying to be a player

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna venture to say the first time with a new sex partner is not the BEST performance. It takes a few rounds to get the feel for what works for each other. But you are gonna have to be good enough to get a round 2/3/4/5.

And it isn't a step by step thing guys, or paint by numbers. it's about reading her and her reactions and adapting your approach in a manner that she responds enthusiastically in a manner that pleases you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if sex was everything for a woman, they would be summoning men 15 times a day. and with a different guy twice a day. remember they have infinite sexual options, and they do not excercise those options at all,

Anyway F*ck women, they should impress me.
+1

The data shows most women switch off entirely with age and kids. The notion women have a same or similar sex drive as men is retarded.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure i can get on board with this

One of my mates is well above average in size and likes to refer to himself as a "stallion in bed"

Two long term relationships have cheated on him , because he was mentally weak with them

Women are very complicated , yes in their youth whilst riding on the carousel a lot of them crave that rough pounding from one night stands

In a relationship though sex becomes less and less exciting for both parties it doesn't matter how rough big or hard you are , its inevitable

Its quite amusing because every guy wants to believe he is the one that's rocked her world like no other man , but most women are far more sexually experienced than they care to admit

Chances are you wont be the biggest , you wont be the hardest and you wont be the best

Why ?

Because to be the number 1 fvck of her life she needs to connect how you make her feel emotionally with how you physically have sex with her

Most men will never achieve the two , the ones that do are the ones she will obsess about
I think I agree the most with this one. Women have to have the emotional connection, however you get to that doesn't matter, but that has to be there.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right. Sex is the glue. Strait up.

If you really want to know the truth the next few plates you have 2 minute pump her a few times and see how she responds.
There will be your answer
I've been a 2 pump chump on many new plates, they didn't care.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the horny level, I've noticed the girls who did not get much sex or were holding themselves back really liked it rough in bed. I guess it's like getting it out of your system kind of deal, and they end up orgasming several times from my d*ck hitting their cervix. So far, I haven't had much of bad sex in general, but I'm still trying to get a measurement of when a girl stop liking the d*ck or not.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the horny level, I've noticed the girls who did not get much sex or were holding themselves back really liked it rough in bed. I guess it's like getting it out of your system kind of deal, and they end up orgasming several times from my d*ck hitting their cervix. So far, I haven't had much of bad sex in general, but I'm still trying to get a measurement of when a girl stop liking the d*ck or not.
From my experience, if a girl hasn't had sex for a while, she will get wetter than a leaky faucet and will orgasm from intercourse alone.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** hitting cervix hurts! **** in the Deep spot above cervix known as anterior fornix is a toe curling orgasm....

1636500076345.png

It’s also important to not JAM a ****/toy/fingers into the back of the vaginal canal and think it will lead to orgasmic goodness. “****ing someone ‘too deep’ can be painful or uncomfortable, because of the cervix,” Sloan adds. “You probably shouldn’t **** someone deeply and forcefully unless you know they like that.”

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** hitting cervix hurts! **** in the Deep spot above cervix known as anterior fornix is a toe curling orgasm....

View attachment 7405

It’s also important to not JAM a ****/toy/fingers into the back of the vaginal canal and think it will lead to orgasmic goodness. “****ing someone ‘too deep’ can be painful or uncomfortable, because of the cervix,” Sloan adds. “You probably shouldn’t **** someone deeply and forcefully unless you know they like that.”

Sorry, but my experience is wildly different from what that article says. Also Vice is hardly the source to be listening to for advice on sex, no offense.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but my experience is wildly different from what that article says. Also Vice is hardly the source to be listening to for advice on sex, no offense.
It parallels my experience. I've had women yelp and jump , but I change my angle and gush!

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world where most dudes last 5 minutes tops, the dudes who got a big johnson, myself included, are special.
Thank you for telling us that you are special, OP. I’m sure that saying it out loud makes it true.

I don’t want to speak for the rest of the gentlemen here, but I’ve never felt the need to brag about the size of my c0ck on a public forum. I think you’re insecure. That’s just my opinion.

As for the rest of this, yes sex is important for sexual relationships. But the only thing you can get with c0ck is pvssy. So she knows you have a big c0ck. Great. She will give you her v@gina in return. But that’s it. She won’t start cooking you dinner because you have a big package. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

Women will often divide men with big d1cks into a separate category where they only use you for sex and that is it. If you’re only looking to have one night stands until you dry up? Great strategy. Otherwise I would say that it doesn’t matter as much as you think it does. Is it important? Yes. Is it the only thing women care about? Most certainly not.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for telling us that you are special, OP. I’m sure that saying it out loud makes it true.

I don’t want to speak for the rest of the gentlemen here, but I’ve never felt the need to brag about the size of my c0ck on a public forum. I think you’re insecure. That’s just my opinion.

As for the rest of this, yes sex is important for sexual relationships. But the only thing you can get with c0ck is pvssy. So she knows you have a big c0ck. Great. She will give you her v@gina in return. But that’s it. She won’t start cooking you dinner because you have a big package. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

Women will often divide men with big d1cks into a separate category where they only use you for sex and that is it. If you’re only looking to have one night stands until you dry up? Great strategy. Otherwise I would say that it doesn’t matter as much as you think it does. Is it important? Yes. Is it the only thing women care about? Most certainly not.
I aint read a word past the first sentence of what you said, just like the girls who text me paragraphs about how I ruined their life or what I did wrong or why they feel the need to think I should care about their problems.

If you got problems with dudes talkin about their johnson, you might just have self esteem issues my dude. lighten up. and dont quote part of what i said, quote the whole line.. stamina is a big part of it .. not jus havin a big johnson. ejaculation control all that

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I aint read a word past the first sentence of what you said, just like the girls who text me paragraphs about how I ruined their life or what I did wrong or why they feel the need to think I should care about their problems.

If you got problems with dudes talkin about their johnson, you might just have self esteem issues my dude. lighten up. and dont quote part of what i said, quote the whole line.. stamina is a big part of it .. not jus havin a big johnson. ejaculation control all that
You obviously read the whole post or you wouldn’t have rebutted my comment that you were bragging about your c0ck size (which was in my second paragraph). But don’t bother responding to this, I have just proved that you’re full of sh1t… and that’s good enough for me.