Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were gay for a day...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gun to my head. If I had to bang a dude I'd bang a female to male tranny. Ideally it would be a hottie like Kate Upton pre hormones or surgery.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That jaw line, those pillow lips and that smile... Goddamn if I wouldn't totally suck his d*ck.
Gay for a day turned queer for a year right about here.

That said Leather Elvis is a good choice.

For me Beckham

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woahh...

Should rename title of this board to "Anything and EVERYTHING Else".

Wtf OP. Why couldn't you just say what males do you think are handsome or some sh*t. Why'd you have to suggest we d!ck another man down. I would never..

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woahh...

Should rename title of this board to "Anything and EVERYTHING Else".

Wtf OP. Why couldn't you just say what males do you think are handsome or some sh*t. Why'd you have to suggest we d!ck another man down. I would never..
Cos that's boring. We all find lots of men handsome.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok maybe I titled the thread wrong. It should of been "if your life depended on it, who would you bang."
Im guessing most of us here; if it was a choice between death or sodomy would choose sodomy so if you had to,it would make sense to at least bang so someone good looking.

My comment about Elvis was a tongue in cheek attempt to admire his good looks as if I was gay.
Ive asked this question before to men and women and I've been asked it too by other straight men. A simple hypothetical question.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, actually, we all don’t.
I think most guys find males repulsive from a sexual standpoint. I think this actually feeds some of the inner game problems that goes on, and how some guys don't feel like they have enough to offer a woman. I mean, from my point of view anyway, women (well, many women) are so attractive compared to males, sometimes I wonder what it is they see in us.

Pook said "I am the prize", but what is he basing that on?

I've always remembered this scene from Seinfeld:

Jerry: Well, I was walking around naked in front of Melissa the other day--

Elaine: Whoa! Walking around naked? Ahh... that is not a good look for a man.

George: Why not? It's a good look for a woman.

Elaine: Well, the female body is a... work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep.

Jerry: So you don't think it's attractive?

Elaine: It's hideous. The hair, the... the lumpiness. It's simian.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I sometimes tell my girlfriend how repulsive we men find each other, and that it's hard to see what women see in us "filthy beasts".

I think part of it is that we idealize female bodies, while they don't idealize their own bodies. Therefore they don't see themselves as cleaner and in any way superior physically, except that they know they can create an illusion with makeup and clothing. When you get right down to it, women are just as "yucky" as men, and I'm pretty sure they know it, even if subconsciously.

For us, women's makeup and clothing and figure blinds us to their "yuckiness", and for them, our toughness and confidence and boldness blinds them to our "yuckiness".

I also have a theory that our Creator instilled in us men a natural physical repulsiveness toward each other in order to keep us from being attracted to each other so that the human race would carry on.

All we can do is speculate, I suppose. I'd be interested to hear what @BeExcellent has to say about this. Paging...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of it is that we idealize female bodies, while they don't idealize their own bodies. Therefore they don't see themselves as cleaner and in any way superior physically, except that they know they can create an illusion with makeup and clothing. When you get right down to it, women are just as "yucky" as men, and I'm pretty sure they know it, even if subconsciously.
Well, I definitely don't think they idealize their own bodies, that's why they don't respect guys who are overwhelmed by their beauty. They are also keenly aware of their competition: Yes, they're hot, but there's probably a hotter girl in the next room, or a younger, prettier version about to hit the scene. They are biological creatures just as we are, and as you say, have their own unique brand of "yuckyness". But I also think they are aware of their physical attractiveness, and will use it to their advantage. Women's bodies are just ridiculous (in a good way), they are definitely sexy with the way they kind of stick out in all the right places lol.

But women are also more aware of their weaknesses, so that keeps them from feeling too smug about their being the "chooser" sex. I don't so much see guys as being disgusting, they're just more visually unarmed. Aside from looking healthy, we don't have as many tools to attract with, visually. Which is why we have to be the initiaters, I guess.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I sometimes tell my girlfriend how repulsive we men find each other, and that it's hard to see what women see in us "filthy beasts".

For us, women's makeup and clothing and figure blinds us to their "yuckiness", and for them, our toughness and confidence and boldness blinds them to our "yuckiness".

I also have a theory that our Creator instilled in us men a natural physical repulsiveness toward each other in order to keep us from being attracted to each other so that the human race would carry on.

All we can do is speculate, I suppose. I'd be interested to hear what @BeExcellent has to say about this. Paging...
Interesting discussion. I know men who can appreciate another man’s physical attractiveness...I have one male friend who actually will have sex with an another man once in a while...he’s handsome as hell and says he’s 90% into women & 10% into men.

He owns fully who he is. I respect that.

Sexuality runs on a continuum. I actually respect my friend for owning his sexuality and his honesty about it. He’d bang my BF actually given the chance and has said so outright to my BF in front of me. My BF finds this repulsive but gets hit on by men at times. He isn’t weirded out by my guy friend thinking he’s hot...it’s par for the course.

I get hit on by women on occasion too. I always find that a bit strange. I know men often think two women getting together sexually is hot...I can see the eroticism in the idea of that...but actually getting physical with another woman? Ugh. Gag. Not for me at all. I want complimentary anatomy thank you very much, not another set of boobs & lady bits. Um. Just no.

I do appreciate beautiful women. I can tell you I recognize beauty, I see and appreciate the erotic appeal of the female form, but that’s at a distance. Doesn’t mean I want another woman sexually at all, but it does motivate me to keep myself in top form so I can appreciate beauty and eroticism in my own being and elicit an erotic response in the man I am with.

It’s akin to appreciation of a work of art. I’m not jealous because I am myself a work of art...but I notice & appreciate other works of art that are different than me. Not better or worse (for art just as beauty is subjectively evaluated through the eye of the beholder)...just different.

There are beautiful women everywhere. Some examples of beautiful women from my perspective include:

Grace Kelly
Sophia Lauren
Halle Berry
Jennifer Lopez
Iman
Nicole Kidman

The fact that I don’t see it as a competition has more to do with my own self assurance and self esteem and awareness of my intrinsic value. It is a by product of my maturity and life experience. If a man isn’t interested in me? Fine. Other men are. Let men who aren’t into me find someone they are into. I don’t require attention from external sources for validation.

But I’m most assuredly NOT into women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, this thread has gotten a little more mature. If there's one thing that annoys me, it's the injection of all things gay and/or homophobic into everyday conversations. It's a symptom of how far off the rails the west is - everything's a joke.

Of course I can recognize a handsome man and I openly comment on it when I feel like it.

And in spite of what Elaine said on Seinfeld (which always makes me laugh), the male body is a work of art, too. Maybe not in the same way, but Michelangelo's David is the first obvious example of thousands that come to mind. Or even if you see a well-sculpted athlete in action. It's amazing what we can do with the lumps of carbon we're given as vessels in this life. It has nothing to do with gay/straight.

It's funny that the OP mentioned Elvis. Yes, he was dashing as a young man, up until the '68 special. He even went and got himself a black belt. But then look what he did to himself. The man did not take care of his body and it paid him back in spades. Dig up footage of his last concert (Indianapolis, I think). He looked like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. He had every resource available to live a long healthy life and he abused himself.

By "yuckiness" do you mean if a woman has a nasty personality? I don't find the female body, naked or clothed, to be yucky in most cases. Even if their vaginas require more maintenance than a Chevy Corvair.