Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were gay for a day...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I can recognize a handsome man and I openly comment on it when I feel like it.
I can look at some men and I can tell that women would find them attractive. But then I will see some other guy that I know women rave over, and I can't figure out what the heck is so special about him.

On the other hand, a lot of women that have been declared sex symbols, I don't find attractive either. Pamela Anderson, for one.

And in spite of what Elaine said on Seinfeld (which always makes me laugh), the male body is a work of art, too. Maybe not in the same way, but Michelangelo's David is the first obvious example of thousands that come to mind.
People often mention that the Greeks and Romans appreciated the male body as a work of art, when this kind of thing comes up.
As for what Elaine said, I'm not sure exactly how true it is, but I definitely think there is some truth in there.

I also notice @BeExcellent didn't really address the "Is the male body sexy" question. Although she did point out that gay men appear to think so.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can look at some men and I can tell that women would find them attractive. But then I will see some other guy that I know women rave over, and I can't figure out what the heck is so special about him.

On the other hand, a lot of women that have been declared sex symbols, I don't find attractive either. Pamela Anderson, for one.

People often mention that the Greeks and Romans appreciated the male body as a work of art, when this kind of thing comes up.
As for what Elaine said, I'm not sure exactly how true it is, but I definitely think there is some truth in there.

I also notice @BeExcellent didn't really address the "Is the male body sexy" question. Although she did point out that gay men appear to think so.
For what it’s worth I think the male physique is gorgeous. I like hair on a built chest,in fact I find gray hair on the chest dead sexy; defined arms, a six pack and soccer legs. God bless futbol. I love a soccer player’s physique best. I also love stubble on a face with masculine bone structure. I love the expression on my guy’s face in the midst of passion. Hot. I love to feel petite and protected by his physical presence. Very very sexy.

The Thinker.

That’s the work of art that embodies man to me.

Cheers Gents!

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A sexy man is actually a projection of his mind 1st and a close 2nd is his physicality.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it’s worth I think the male physique is gorgeous. I like hair on a built chest,in fact I find gray hair on the chest dead sexy; defined arms, a six pack and soccer legs. God bless futbol. I love a soccer player’s physique best. I also love stubble on a face with masculine bone structure. I love the expression on my guy’s face in the midst of passion.
Gross. :) But thanks for the response. Men for the most part, do not find gray hair attractive, so it's always interesting to see how women view it as just another shade. I remember being fascinated by The Thinker as a statue when I was a kid.
I've always suspected that women kind of focus on the sensuality of their own bodies during sex, as opposed to the male's, if that makes any sense. Since their bodies are more sensual, and the male's is more "utilitarian", even if it's functional in being dominant.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here is the difference.

I have wondered before how a man can stick their jake into another man's butt hole. Yeah, I can admit that. I have wondered how thinking about a dookie covered butt hole can make another man erect.

I have NEVER in my life considered that, if I decide to do the above, which dookie covered male butt hole I would prefer, or which dude I would prefer to insert their jake into my dookie covered butt hole. Until now, because you started this ridiculous thread and I can't get the picture out of my head. Seriously, I just took a sh*t too.

Congratulations homo. Please get banned.
ahahhahaha

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those men weren't born gay....they just got sucked into it.
No pun intended hey!

And on another point, it's weird that when a woman dances,they look ok but but if a man dances,they look ridiculous. Well white men anyway. That's why I've never danced and never will.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To continue this train of thought:

Have you noticed how women usually show more skin than men do? Women often show their legs or wear a sleeveless dress, or a backless dress, or a plunging neckline. Meanwhile, to dress a man up, you cover up about every inch of them that you can. Like if you have a suit or a tux, the only skin showing is the hands and head (got to breathe, I guess). Other than that, it's cover that sh!t up lol.

We like it when women show cleavage. Can you imagine if guys wore some sort of sling that pushed their balls together and put them on display?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To continue this train of thought:

Have you noticed how women usually show more skin than men do? Women often show their legs or wear a sleeveless dress, or a backless dress, or a plunging neckline. Meanwhile, to dress a man up, you cover up about every inch of them that you can. Like if you have a suit or a tux, the only skin showing is the hands and head (got to breathe, I guess). Other than that, it's cover that sh!t up lol.

We like it when women show cleavage. Can you imagine if guys wore some sort of sling that pushed their balls together and put them on display?
It's all a matter of which sex is more attracted to visuals, and that's certainly us. It's the same reason a random d!ck pic does nothing for a woman, usually. For men it's about accentuating power...square shoulders, sharp angles. The tie is an arrow that points to the genitals, that's all a woman needs, heheh. It's because every woman knows she can get a man naked if she wants, so he's got to offer something more - power, intelligence, charm, etc.

I've also thought about this in the context of nature many times. Usually the male is the resplendent one. Ducks, peacocks, lions, bucks, etc. While the females blend into nature, probably for their protection. Yet with humans it's women who get to be flamboyant. And yes, show skin.

As for dancing, I disagree with the OP that men look ridiculous. Dancing is as complementary as sex, maybe moreso since it's more artistic. There are some bad dancers out there for sure, but if a man's good, it's worth taking in. Same for a woman of course.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who can dance are sexy. My ex husband is a white guy with mad rhythm who can dance beautifully. That’s much of what attracted me.

My BF also is a great dancer and also a white guy (with some Latin blood).

Doesn’t matter what color if a man can dance it’s a huge advantage. End of story.

If he’s got status and is handsome in addition? He’ll slay.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing: Women, especially younger women, check out men's crotches and bulges. Especially with guys they like, but they'll do it. They have better short range and peripheral vision so you may not always notice it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tongue in which cheek exactly?
ASS check hhahahahahaha fart

Rimshot:down:

(bring the immaturity back to this thread, like it deserves)

Seriously, the OP is gay and a troll, yet we are keeping this thread alive and NOT ridiculing him mercilessly.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can all be distilled down to a basic maxim: Men are primarily attracted to looks, and women are primarily attracted to power and confidence.

Everything else is an elaboration of these two pillars.