Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you have bad breath, like I did, guess what?

Reaction score
Originally posted by PocoDiablo
Get THIS - I hate to admit it but ... yeah... my GF told me that for the past YEAR that she has known me I have almost always had bad breath. :(

I brushed twice a day. Guess that was not enough. Now I brush 3 times a day, use Listerine 3 times a day, and floss at night. And it seems to have worked, she has said it's much better now. Yay! :)

I never could tell anything was wrong. I do not smoke, rarely drink, and avoid onions and smelly foods like that. I had very little plaque on my teeth and my gums looked fine (nice and pink, not red.) I would floss like once a month. Well, I guess I was wrong.

So maybe if you are having problems after a first date your breath stinks? Just a thought. And my male friends did not notice, so just keep that in mind.

Don't underestimate your snagglebreath!
she didnt mention anything and then magically told u after a year?
sounds like bull**** to me, mind games, hit on your security (wich will crumble if u aint secure), and a whole lot of **** for wich i would just tell her where her place is for.

Reaction score
Re: {{{{ -^ rotting food ^- }}}}

Originally posted by aequitas
Going to take a sh!t on a regular basis shuld alos help this, like it was mentioned in a previous post:

TillTheEndOfTime said:

So if there is NO food in your stomache To rot, then that problem will be solved.

It is suggested in most "health" sites and books to take a sh!t 2 times a day. So what do you think happens when u get the people that dont take a sh!t in days on end? just imagine what must happen to that rotting food in their stomache:eek:

Just a thought;)

Laterz...
food doesnt stay in your stomache very long at all. 12 minutes for a few bites, itll be gone in roughly an hour if u eat till you are full.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: If you have bad breath, like I did, guess what?

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
she didnt mention anything and then magically told u after a year?
sounds like bull**** to me, mind games, hit on your security (wich will crumble if u aint secure), and a whole lot of **** for wich i would just tell her where her place is for.
Ah it's not like that. She's really a perfect woman in almost every respect. She's not the type to play mind games. Even if she did, it's no problem for me to take a little better care of myself.

Get this - she smokes, and now she is giving up smoking because I complain about HER bad breath. :)

And that is really the only problem I have with her. And when she told me about my breath, and I asked why she waited a year, she said "Well everything else is so perfect I figured I could deal with it." So now I am perfect! ;)