Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you have bad breath, like I did, guess what?

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get THIS - I hate to admit it but ... yeah... my GF told me that for the past YEAR that she has known me I have almost always had bad breath. :(

I brushed twice a day. Guess that was not enough. Now I brush 3 times a day, use Listerine 3 times a day, and floss at night. And it seems to have worked, she has said it's much better now. Yay! :)

I never could tell anything was wrong. I do not smoke, rarely drink, and avoid onions and smelly foods like that. I had very little plaque on my teeth and my gums looked fine (nice and pink, not red.) I would floss like once a month. Well, I guess I was wrong.

So maybe if you are having problems after a first date your breath stinks? Just a thought. And my male friends did not notice, so just keep that in mind.

Don't underestimate your snagglebreath!

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are your Wisdom teeth coming in? Just curious, because nasty bacterias get trapped beneath and in between them that is VERY hard to clean. It then rots and stinks and even could discrete a foul flavor in your mouth, Just something to talk about.

Edit-- Oops. Didnt realize that you were 35 until I posted that other comment. You probably have already removed them if they were coming in...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...^lol^...

Bad breathe is unfortunatelly something that is hard to avoid, and to make sure that u dont have bad breathe u need to pay your mouth / teeth alot of attention (Eg: brush them often, use other substances like Listerine, and flossing them regularly)...

But i know that ALOT of you out there arent about to go and do all that, so i would suggest making sure that u have a mint or a bubblegum in your mouth when being in the presence of a woman.

I personally am kinda a health freak myself, so i have never had that problem of having bad breathe, but just an ideo for all you guys out there that are "lazy";)

Cheerz...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Brush your tongue, too, if you think about it...or get some of those Listerine strips. Bacteria hang out there too. Although the mouthwash will prolly get them.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever scraped your tongue?
It helps a lot since most of the bad smell is because of the **** on your tongue that doesn't come off brushing teeth..

Another one that can make bad breath is eating heavy just before going to bed.

And yes, those mints or gum can take it away too.

Try it all out.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man where the hell do you find the time to brush 3x a day?!

i notice ppl that dont talk much, and keep their mouth closed, the instant they open it and talk to you...this horrible breath comes at you. is that the bad breath ur talkinga bout or 1on1 kissing bad breath?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's things that help:
-get like a popsicle stick and scrape your toungue before you brush
- Floss
- Remember to brush the teeth in the back
-Brush your tongue
-Gargle
-Carry gum with you
-drink water

That should help out your situation greatly. Lots of people have gum on them 24/7, think about it, it makes sense. Just buy a wholesale amount of gum and you'll be set.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that people who do not regularily drink water have terrible breath. So, remember to drink a LOT of water everyday!

Reaction score
Originally posted by PocoDiablo
Get THIS - I hate to admit it but ... yeah... my GF told me that for the past YEAR that she has known me I have almost always had bad breath. :(

I brushed twice a day. Guess that was not enough. Now I brush 3 times a day, use Listerine 3 times a day, and floss at night. And it seems to have worked, she has said it's much better now. Yay! :)

I never could tell anything was wrong. I do not smoke, rarely drink, and avoid onions and smelly foods like that. I had very little plaque on my teeth and my gums looked fine (nice and pink, not red.) I would floss like once a month. Well, I guess I was wrong.

So maybe if you are having problems after a first date your breath stinks? Just a thought. And my male friends did not notice, so just keep that in mind.

Don't underestimate your snagglebreath!
onions and garlic are a very healthy food.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
I've found that people who do not regularily drink water have terrible breath. So, remember to drink a LOT of water everyday!
are you sure about this? well if so then im fine because most of what i drink is water, about 4-5 glasses a day of water and thats like 80% of what i drink

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
are you sure about this? well if so then im find because most of what i drink is water, about 4-5 glasses a day of water and thats like 80% of what i drink
its suppose to help somewhat, it's a form of rinsing out your mouth of bacteria/rotting food/ bacteria feces. But nothing will ever beat a mouth that's fresh after brushing.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tongue is a major way your body expells toxins, your skin does as well. Just like your sh1t, that's why you have a sh1t breath.

It's good to use a scraper but I was told it's mainly a bad diet with too much meat and dairy and not enough watery veggies and fruits.

In addition you may feel a lot better and more energy. Some people can eat anything and they are fine, others may benefit from a change in diet.

Also try these probiotics to help promote good gut fauna.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While we're on this topic of bad breath....don't forget that poor digestion can also lead to bad breath. Poor digestion (more specifically indigestion, when your body doesn't properly completely digest food) can also be a cause. Food that is not properly digested and sitting in your stomach can cause bad breath as fumes from the rotting food escapes through your mouth. This explains why certain people brush regularly and STILL get bad breath--because the problem originates in the stomach and not the mouth. Sometimes, illness caused by harmful bacteria in the stomach can also cause this.

Deep Dark Steel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juices can help with bad breath. The citric acids makes you salivate which kills some of the bacteria that causes bad breath. Also make sure you stay hydrated in general.

Juggernaut82

Reaction score
I always seem to have Bad Breath someone told me once that it smells like someone took a **** in my mouth.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{{{ -^ rotting food ^- }}}}

Going to take a sh!t on a regular basis shuld alos help this, like it was mentioned in a previous post:

TillTheEndOfTime said:

Food that is not properly digested and sitting in your stomach can cause bad breath as fumes from the rotting food escapes through your mouth. This explains why certain people brush regularly and STILL get bad breath
So if there is NO food in your stomache To rot, then that problem will be solved.

It is suggested in most "health" sites and books to take a sh!t 2 times a day. So what do you think happens when u get the people that dont take a sh!t in days on end? just imagine what must happen to that rotting food in their stomache:eek:

Just a thought;)

Laterz...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is suggested in most "health" sites and books to take a sh!t 2 times a day. So what do you think happens when u get the people that dont take a sh!t in days on end? just imagine what must happen to that rotting food in their stomache
You do realize you don't sh1t out of your stomach don't you? Food stays in your stomach a 1-2 hours at most. Then it's into the intestines.

I don't know what taking a regular dump will have to do with food stench in your stomach, but have fun anyway.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what taking a regular dump will have to do with food stench in your stomach, but have fun anyway
Its still in your body, the smeel HAS to come out from somewhere, and i read somewhere that the smell DOES eskape and might have an affect on your breathe.

What i read might not be 100% correct, but i'm just sharing what i learnt a while ago. :rolleyes:

laterz...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately, i can't brush my tongue, 'cuz it makes me need to be sick... luckily, i don't have bad breath (maybe due to a lot of gums... diarrhea caution:-D)