“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

If you have bad breath, like I did, guess what?

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PocoDiablo
Get THIS - I hate to admit it but ... yeah... my GF told me that for the past YEAR that she has known me I have almost always had bad breath. :(

I brushed twice a day. Guess that was not enough. Now I brush 3 times a day, use Listerine 3 times a day, and floss at night. And it seems to have worked, she has said it's much better now. Yay! :)

I never could tell anything was wrong. I do not smoke, rarely drink, and avoid onions and smelly foods like that. I had very little plaque on my teeth and my gums looked fine (nice and pink, not red.) I would floss like once a month. Well, I guess I was wrong.

So maybe if you are having problems after a first date your breath stinks? Just a thought. And my male friends did not notice, so just keep that in mind.

Don't underestimate your snagglebreath!
she didnt mention anything and then magically told u after a year?
sounds like bull**** to me, mind games, hit on your security (wich will crumble if u aint secure), and a whole lot of **** for wich i would just tell her where her place is for.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Re: {{{{ -^ rotting food ^- }}}}

Originally posted by aequitas
Going to take a sh!t on a regular basis shuld alos help this, like it was mentioned in a previous post:


TillTheEndOfTime said:



So if there is NO food in your stomache To rot, then that problem will be solved.

It is suggested in most "health" sites and books to take a sh!t 2 times a day. So what do you think happens when u get the people that dont take a sh!t in days on end? just imagine what must happen to that rotting food in their stomache:eek:

Just a thought;)

Laterz...
food doesnt stay in your stomache very long at all. 12 minutes for a few bites, itll be gone in roughly an hour if u eat till you are full.
 

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: If you have bad breath, like I did, guess what?

Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
she didnt mention anything and then magically told u after a year?
sounds like bull**** to me, mind games, hit on your security (wich will crumble if u aint secure), and a whole lot of **** for wich i would just tell her where her place is for.
Ah it's not like that. She's really a perfect woman in almost every respect. She's not the type to play mind games. Even if she did, it's no problem for me to take a little better care of myself.

Get this - she smokes, and now she is giving up smoking because I complain about HER bad breath. :)

And that is really the only problem I have with her. And when she told me about my breath, and I asked why she waited a year, she said "Well everything else is so perfect I figured I could deal with it." So now I am perfect! ;)
 
Top