Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you found yourself in a commited relatioship would you leave sosuave?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noooo way. Gotta stay sharp even if you get married. The holy grail of life is a fit body and being don juanable

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No.
I've made that mistake before,
This website has some very good advice, if I'd listened to some of it whilst in my last LTR it would have saved a lot of embarrassment.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Been in an LTR & didn't leave SS; it kept me sharp.
Agreed. I've been here since 2007 and have dated plenty of woman all this time and never left. SoSuave kept me grounded most of the time. It's easy to fall back into your AFC ways when you've found a girl you actually "like". Then I come here and read some of these guys' stories and it sends me crashing back down to reality. :)

-Scars

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
But surely all that "Disney stuff" has to go out the window after you have a few experiences? Once you have a relationship or two, that surely must teach you that all that stuff isn't true. It must clue you in more to the "true nature of women"?
Not in the slightest. She was bombarded with dozens of roses, stuffed animals, chocolate whenever she had a craving, and even rolling, delivering, and lighting cigarettes for her. I turned myself into a fvcking slave for her, and I never once complained.

I hit rock bottom when she dumped my ass. I had no clue why because I was the perfect boyfriend. I had no clue how or where I would find a new girlfriend, so I entered "dating tips" in Google. I eventually wound up here. After months of reading and field experience, all that Disney 5hit went out the window permanently.