If you found yourself in a commited relatioship would you leave sosuave?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If you found yourself in a commited relationship would you feel it time to leave so suave to focus on the relationship with what you've learned so far and only visit at times to remove yourself from some of the negativity seen here or continue to post on the regular?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in an LTR & didn't leave SS; it kept me sharp.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure myself. I'd most likely forget about the site for a while as when I'm in a relationship i usually don't have any issues and know how to handle them even if I have to end the relationship period. Which is why in my history on here I really have nothing to complain about in or not in a relationship. Who knows. If i was bored and had downtime I'd probably post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a commited relationship when I came here and I still am. I knew I was getting close to my 50s and I was having some trouble squaring that with my sexual identity. That's why I came here.

I can't say I've really learned anything here. Most of the worthwhile stuff here are things I either figured out myself from dating women, or is common sense, or part of the conventional wisdom when I was growing up, or I've just heard somewhere else.

That's why I get so surprised when people say this place changed their lives or think there is unique information here you can't get anywhere else. "Unplugging from the matrix" and all that. I guess it's different coming here when you're in your teens or early 20s. And probably different growing up these days than when I did.

But it is nice to have a place where all this information is gathered together. And there are some cool people here. But the main thing is, I've always been fascinated with the subject of attraction, plus I just like message boards, so that's why I stick around. This is the one I seem to be addicted to lately.

I do think this place is good at helping motivate you.

Last edited:

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much with zekko here.... I am happily married, but I'm fascinated by the contributors here that really know what they're talking about. The principles taught here can be used in life in general, whether it be talking to another male, a boss, a stranger of either sex, etc. Plus, at the age of 41, I feel like I may finally have enough sense and experience to give decent advice to others.

The Gambler

P

perseverance

I probably wouldn't leave, but I wouldn't be on here as frequently as I am at the moment. I enjoy this site because I'm always learning from it, always getting a different perspective and I like trying to help people out based on my experiences and knowledge, which isn't much, but If I can help someone out, then that's great.

This site has taught me alot about the uncompromising and callous behaviour that a lot of women indulge in and it has opened my eyes up to that and it means that I am in a much better place to determine whether or not a woman is worthy of my time and effort based on her behaviour etc. It's great at filtering out the trashy women which is the type of women I want to avoid, I'll leave them to BigNeil instead.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the psychological aspects of the site and men's dealings with women. I'd still come back here if I were to find my "keeper"...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
If you found yourself in a commited relationship would you feel it time to leave so suave to focus on the relationship with what you've learned so far and only visit at times to remove yourself from some of the negativity seen here or continue to post on the regular?
I take week or month long breaks from sosuave at times. While overall a good site if you keep visiting a website that basically tells you that you are doing something wrong, something not alpha, something not approved, and continually shows people with problems it eats away at your mind.

And as to the question I came to sosuave with the goal of being able to attract someone suitable for LTR. What I learned was other stuff lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
It's great at filtering out the trashy women which is the type of women I want to avoid, I'll leave them to BigNeil instead.
As if perseverance had trashy women to avoid.

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site brings out alot of your insecurites, being in a relationship is different than being a player spinning plates etc.. The answer to everything is next the *****. She's a hoe etc.. I feel like when I disappear from here my relationship was the best but when I come back because of some small insecurity in the back of my mind it's just automatic you get attacked like WTF are you doing with this ***** etc.. And it just brings up a whole nother set of insecurities to deal with, is this guy right? Or am I just being paranoid? It only adds to the problems in a relationship, if it's truly a healthy trusting relationship you should be talking to your partner about your problems not a bunch of guys on a message board.

The information here is crazy good though for just getting laid, setting the frame etc It will get you into a relationship and there is a lot to learn from other's experiences but then you're on your own because that's when the real you comes out. The fake it til you make it.. once you get the lay and a girl wants a relationship with you she gets to know your real self so all the **** you've read on a message board no longer applies because if you're faking it you can't keep it up 24/7.

I guess the real answer is to work on yourself, be the person you want to be and if a girl doesn't find that attractive then so be it, eventually you'll find one that does and then you won't need a crutch to get you through the relationship, you can just be yourself. Because eventually that's who you're gonna be anyway.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think anyone who gets into an LTR should definitely stay on SS.
It's easy to get complacent once your hard work has paid off and you've secured a high quality woman.
Coming here will help keep your game sharp and reinforce what you should be doing.

My best mate who introduced me to this site recently got engaged and I asked him the other day if he still comes to these boards.
He couldn't remember when he was last here and although he's a very capable DJ, I worry he may lose his edge.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in an LTR and just started posting more often within the last few months. Why? Because I'm in grad school and need an outlet. I enjoy posting here more for the intellectual debate rather than advice. Though I think it's pretty important to not lose track of the core principles taught here.

Also I think I am constantly learning from being in an LTR and can offer unique perspectives for the single guys. You learn much more about women from being in a relationship than spinning plates. Not only am I learning a lot about a female perspective of things, but I am also able to critique her friends and their interactions with guys.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah... right now I'm on my way towards an commited relationship but I still plan on going here... I still want to learn and improve and this forum helps me with that...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty easy going guy, and sometimes I have to force myself to lay down the law out of principle. Lots of the things girls do really don't bother me, and it's important to flip out every once in a while to keep em in check...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only come here to discuss a topic that interests me, so probably. Its not something I come to learn or seek advice for. Like, once I have it "figured out", I'll no longer need it. Namely because I never had problems in this area, and whenever I did, I already knew the reason & solution. I have a damn encyclopedia of this **** in my head, so who needs a "book" (of Pook). :woo: Experience is quite the teacher.

I dont even live the kind of lifestyle anymore, or care for it, but still like to talk about it. I was always one of those technical, dissecting, grit and bones kind of people. Need to know how and why everything works, and argue with people over it. Like, having no life, if you will.

I also like to rant about crazy people, bad experiences, and telling random people they suck, and should stop sucking and making stupid decisions. It makes me feel alpha - I can even feel the alpha juice flowing through my veins while doing it.

Eat a ****.

P

perseverance

bigneil said:
As if perseverance had trashy women to avoid.
I'll leave them with you BigNeil. I find like often attracts like. ;)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ArcBound said:
I take week or month long breaks from sosuave at times. While overall a good site if you keep visiting a website that basically tells you that you are doing something wrong, something not alpha, something not approved, and continually shows people with problems it eats away at your mind.

And as to the question I came to sosuave with the goal of being able to attract someone suitable for LTR. What I learned was other stuff lol

I agree with this 100%. If you keep coming here youll always find something wrong with your game or approach or really anything! The real benefactor from this site is to learn something by reading and testing it in the field. I like to think that the field is my football field and im just training/getting better at any certain aspect of my life by trail and error/pushing forward with little rest.

To the question I would still stay here. I would just keep updating my log and read a few posts .

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That's why I get so surprised when people say this place changed their lives or think there is unique information here you can't get anywhere else. "Unplugging from the matrix" and all that. I guess it's different coming here when you're in your teens or early 20s. And probably different growing up these days than when I did.
When you're the AFC who's trying to win women with flowers, friendship, and hope, this place certainly does change your life. The only thing I did right as an AFC is use kino to get the girl I wanted. The rest was all trademark Disney stuff I had learned from society.

As for leaving while in a LTR, I haven't. I didn't leave even when I got married.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
When you're the AFC who's trying to win women with flowers, friendship, and hope, this place certainly does change your life. The only thing I did right as an AFC is use kino to get the girl I wanted. The rest was all trademark Disney stuff I had learned from society.
But surely all that "Disney stuff" has to go out the window after you have a few experiences? Once you have a relationship or two, that surely must teach you that all that stuff isn't true. It must clue you in more to the "true nature of women"?

I do wish sometimes I had come here in my early 20s. It would have saved me a lot of trouble having to learn a lot of this the hard way, through the "school of hard knocks". Plus I was heavily into self improvement anyway. I kind of figured most guys in their 20s were into self improvement.