Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could have any job in the world...

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gynecologist? Do you seriously want to see old women vaginas and infected ones on a daily routine? That would kill some of the fun haha

Has anyone of you seen Top Gear? Well that would be a dream job of mine hehe. Be a Tv host and to try all those kinds of cars and travel half the world!

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A moderator for SoSuave. It's a great babysitting job, and you can ban anyone you want. :crackup:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unrealistic dream job: Being a wandering adventurer/hero. Traveling with a group of friends going from village to village fighting for the people. Traveling the world fighting evil. Might even save the world once or twice during my adventurers. Heh I think I've played a bit too many RPG's.

Realistic dream job: I can't think of one in particular. All I know is that it has to pay extremely well, I "work" when I want, have lots of freedom and it's a low stress, high enjoyment job.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be Vice President of Nightlife Entertainment for the MGM Mirage Corperation. It's my dream profession and it's the passion that drives me. I love clubs and lounges and there's so much untapped money and potential in them. After Project city center is done, there will doubtlessly be another set of multi million dollar clubs packed into the metropolitin explosion epicenter known as las vegas blvd.

Ofcourse the position does not exist yet but there's always a possibility.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major League Baseball pitcher, you get 5 to 6 days off between outings.