Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you aren't going forward, you are giong backwards

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
I probably use this site two weeks to a month every year or less depending. Any longer and I think there is a danger of it fuc*king up your RL game.

I found previously that longer exposures to this forum tended to screw with my relationships or plates. Must have been a negative attitude/mental shift? I'm not sure. Perhaps it was just a case of one step back and two steps forward, or just information overload. Happened like clockwork though.

I mainly just brush up and keep myself in check. Plus there are some funny arse threads, it's also good to see some of the older posters still around.
probably something i need to consider

and what is scary is that you don't' notice it because it's so gradual.

it's kinda how i feel about AA in the sense that, i don't have the desire to use anymore but at the same time, my story is kinda unique and it relates to a very specific persont hat not a lot of people in AA can relate to. they go to a meeting they don't see anyone like me and say well i'm not an addict and go right back out. kinda how i feel about this site in the sense i like to help and there aren't too many black guys here who aren't poor who have had pretty good success with women outside their race.

It exists in all women, but hypergamy is subject to the placebo effect. See Atom Smasher's post. It's not a program to be feared, but a tool to be embraced by men. There is too much scare-mongering over hypergamy in the community and not enough recognition of its advantages for men. Game is 100% predicated on the hypergamous nature of women. Painting it as a boogeyman will only cause the best of men to throw up their arms and say, "Well, that's hypergamy! What can you do?" anytime they lose a broad.
I think this is the biggest part of the pill that most men can't swallow. you can get men to lose a lot of the basic AFC stuff like stop giving attention and go on action dates and stuff like that but very few men want to give up the idea that women love them beucase they are special/unique from everyone else.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, samspade. If I'm understanding you correctly (and please correct me if I'm wrong), we men can fairly easily paint a picture of a higher "class" (for lack of a better word) by working on projected confidence, wearing clothing that conveys self-respect, taking care of our environment (clean house, clean car, etc.), and any other affectation that conveys value and self-respect.

I may well be reading to far into your points, but I'm just riffing off them here.

In another thread I just quoted William Shakespeare:

"Assume a virtue if you have it not."

And you are correct in keeping it simple. Simple, confident conversation while conveying that you own the place and the time seems to work like magic for me. When I'm not in that frame, I crash and burn. When in, I can't fail.

I'll be writing a thread soon about how to convey that you are master of time itself, something that doesn't get enough attention around here.

Back to the original subject, of course it is only natural that a women would want to better herself and find the best option for herself. I just don't think that hypergamy rules with such an iron hand that other factors don't come into play. It's there, but in vastly varying degrees and it can be fairly easily modified by the cunning man.

In fact, a man who is on the ball can recognize that in looks or social status he is out of her league, and still get her by successfully amplifying other aspects of his character in order to eclipse any perceived shortcomings.

It's all a matter of finding out where she itches and than scratching that itch. That's historically how seemingly lowly men have hooked and landed the beautiful woman who was supposedly out of his league. It is much, much harder to do this these days due to women's sense of entitlement, but I actually do it all the time and if I can do it anybody can.

Figure out her values (where she itches) and move in for the killer scratch at just the righ moment. This is the secret to success with women who are, by appearances, out of your league. In actual fact, NO woman is out of your league because every last one is an emotional mess, even the seemingly confident ones.

Well, I readily accept blame for my part in this, "The Incredible Morphing Thread".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I agree, samspade. If I'm understanding you correctly (and please correct me if I'm wrong), we men can fairly easily paint a picture of a higher "class" (for lack of a better word) by working on projected confidence, wearing clothing that conveys self-respect, taking care of our environment (clean house, clean car, etc.), and any other affectation that conveys value and self-respect.

I may well be reading to far into your points, but I'm just riffing off them here.

In another thread I just quoted William Shakespeare:

"Assume a virtue if you have it not."

And you are correct in keeping it simple. Simple, confident conversation while conveying that you own the place and the time seems to work like magic for me. When I'm not in that frame, I crash and burn. When in, I can't fail.

I'll be writing a thread soon about how to convey that you are master of time itself, something that doesn't get enough attention around here.

Back to the original subject, of course it is only natural that a women would want to better herself and find the best option for herself. I just don't think that hypergamy rules with such an iron hand that other factors don't come into play. It's there, but in vastly varying degrees and it can be fairly easily modified by the cunning man.

In fact, a man who is on the ball can recognize that in looks or social status he is out of her league, and still get her by successfully amplifying other aspects of his character in order to eclipse any perceived shortcomings.

It's all a matter of finding out where she itches and than scratching that itch. That's historically how seemingly lowly men have hooked and landed the beautiful woman who was supposedly out of his league. It is much, much harder to do this these days due to women's sense of entitlement, but I actually do it all the time and if I can do it anybody can.

Figure out her values (where she itches) and move in for the killer scratch at just the righ moment. This is the secret to success with women who are, by appearances, out of your league. In actual fact, NO woman is out of your league because every last one is an emotional mess, even the seemingly confident ones.

Well, I readily accept blame for my part in this, "The Incredible Morphing Thread".
i think you two are actaully saying the same thing.

i think what samspade is trying to say is that, even under your scenerio it's hypergamy that is making her chose man B over man A, it's just that her percieved hypergamy puts man B on top of man A.

it's just like for instance my wife, i'm a good looking dude but i'm no the best looking man alive. i've seen ictures of her ex's they arent' ugly at all. and while i make very good money and we live a very comfortable life style i'm not super duper rich and i'm sure she has had men with more means interested in her inf act i know she has. but the facdt that we share the same passion for horse racing, the fact that i not only don't ***** but encourager her to go to the track the fact that i don't give her any grief over what she likes and even wish to share it with her, that puts me ahead of a lot of guys she dated.

it's how like, my mother would date a guy who does not have as much money as another guy but is seriously more religious beucase to my mother that is the top of her hypergamy chain.

which is why i am sucha fan of niche dating. niche dating, or finding an interest and getting women who share that interest, you are shaking up what is concerned the natrual hypergamy tree. you might not normally get what is considered an HB8.5 but you could get one if you both shared say a passion for, snorkerling or marine wild life or something.

like you ever watch these marine/ocean documentaries, it's like every other one there is some hb 8 brit or aussie chick running around diving nad **** and you know that's not the girl you are going to meet in starbucks. and i would bet dollars to doughnuts you would look at her man and you would be like WTF?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's why the ocean smells so fishy!

I guess I tend to individualize the concept more than most. I'm always saying that it's not really possible to be universally attractive to women, but only to a niche that responds to the particular characteristics that a man converys.

While all men respond to certain affectations of beauty, we know there is no analogue with men. The closest analogue is probably clothing and grooming, but even that is not so universal with women's varying tastes.

I think your mom is a good example. According to her values, a highly religious man is at the top of her hypergamy chain. I view it, though, that this is the area where she perceives that he posseses more value than she does in this area. In my view it's less universal as "hypergamy" and more individual as her looking for a man to provide value where she perceives her own shortcomings.

Women love confidence because they have none. They love strength because they have little. They love security because they are weak and easy prey to predators. They love a man who takes responsibility because they are mostly incapable of taking responsibility. That's all universal stuff. We're always attracted to that which we don't have ourselves. So for example, if a woman loves music but can't sing a tune, and she meets up with a guy who has mastered his instrument, it will be impossible for her not to be attracted.

On individual bases like these, it seems to me that it's not so much hypergamy at work as it is that a man has displayed value where she is lacking in value, on a more individual basis.

Anyway, welcome back.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys both understood me.

Like I said, the first thing you learn when coming here is "Women love confidence." But I'm not confident, the AFC says. I suck. "Yeah so fake it. Fake it til you make it. Give it a try."

AFC comes running back here. "I was a ****y and funny 'jerk' and number closed three chicks. It works!"

Thus the education begins.

But as the new DJ peels the onion, he hears/reads a lot of sophisticated opinions about women, hypergamy, evolution, and morals and virtues. Just the title of STR8UP's revived thread, "Women are Devilish Wh0res," is enough to start a huge debate between men who agree on 99% of this shyt.

Like Rollo says, Hypergamy Doesn't Care. Most of all it doesn't care if we believe in it or understand it. But understanding it is different from politicizing it. A car engine runs according to engineering principles that don't change with our opinions or morals. We put the gas in and try not to ride the brakes too hard and it purrs like a kitten. If we mistreat it, it responds in less favorable ways.

So what I'm saying is, acknowledge it, understand it, and use it. Don't fear it. It's there for our benefit, not to terrify us every time a girl falls in love with us. Otherwise as a man you will always be waiting for the other shoe to drop - that's no way to live.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Problem is, when you see so many lives destroyed by it, and entire justice systems dedicated towards propogating it, law after law coming forth to protect it and deny men the ability to walk away from it, it is very hard to not politicize it.

I mean, I am one callous son of a b1tch. I am arguably one of the most selfish self-centered bastards on this board, but I can't abide watching $hit like this go down without lifting a finger, or knowing the kind of world my son could grow up in if I do nothing to fix it.

I mean, what if we were in 1940 germany and recognized anti-semitism for what it was and just said "use it to your advantage"?

The only difference being, that was the overt destruction of people and their lives. What we have here is something that destroys lives without the act of taking the life. But at the same time it is so insidiously covert that people have no idea how much it surrounds them, enslaves them and hurts them.

How can anyone walk away from that and not want to help people? Or not want to rail against such an unjust setup?

What if it were you that was being ground up by the misandric entity that dominates the west today? What would you think of people who just walked on by and didn't want to lift a finger to help?
Ideas like this are the reason why I started off my college education studying law. You may be callus Danger, but after my experiences in the legal field, I am cynical. I don't necessarily think either are optimal are virtuous, but they are what they are.

I personally think you are a genius and masterful writer... there are not many Danger's on this board. And I totally agree with everything you said in this entry. But I don't think there's much you, I, or anyone else can do about it.

We are not talking about the transformation necessary to turn an AFC in to a DJ. That's hard enough but is possible. We're talking about changing ideals that have been disseminated among the general population, and at least in general, are accepted and part of the schema people develop their worldview through. Now what are you going to do about that?

It's even worse than that because it's one thing for the general population to believe something and it's another thing when there is statutory law and case law behind the ideas, giving them not only more legitimacy in the minds of the masses, but giving them political and legal legitimacy. You can run a presidential campaign, at least in the United States (I'm not sure where you're from), with a major component of your platform on "women's rights" and "women's issues". Think about how much money interest groups and PAC's like NOW, Planned Parenthood, and others have to dish out to whatever candidate is going to best further their interests.

A lot of these organizations also have some sort of identification, funding, and/or protection in statutory law too. Do you have any idea how much money Planned Parenthood gets from the federal government every year?? I think it's a total sham when politicians pander to the lower class by complaining about the pithy wages they make and the high levels of unemployment (which really, are more a function of inherent personal qualities like ambition and decisions) while they're shelling out literally 10's and sometimes 100's of millions of dollars to these groups!

So even if you could do something to radically redirect the message the entire media is sending people (TV, radio, magazines, most of the internet, books, everything, even church) and affect a massive change in the population, you would still have to contend with existing law and even more importantly, case law. Case law in the United States is where most of this paternity sh*t comes from in family law (ie, divorce cases) and what entitles a woman to have an abortion without the consent of the man who impregnated her. Sometimes the case law gets reinforced with law, but most of it is case law.

This is more of a rant I think than it is a comment. I've become so burned out and apathetic towards the political system I honestly don't believe anyone who is not incredibly rich, who has the right last name, or who has the right parents has the agency to affect any real change. This stuff is nice to prognosticate about but what are you going to do with it? When a good number of men in society don't even realize their rights have been f*cked with, that's a serious problem.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
How can anyone walk away from that and not want to help people? Or not want to rail against such an unjust setup?

What if it were you that was being ground up by the misandric entity that dominates the west today? What would you think of people who just walked on by and didn't want to lift a finger to help?
You're free to petition Mother Nature over perceived misandry, but I don't think she will listen to you.

Just to clarify, I wasn't talking about anything created by the state, the media, or any other institution.

Or worse, what if they not only ignored your need, but they took full "advantage" of your being ground up by the system?
If we are talking about the machinery of evolution, what you describe happens on a daily basis around the world.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
and people wonder why its referred to as 'the matrix' !

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand and even sympthize with danger's POV, i would even go so far as to say Sampade and rollo could as well, but just because I agree it's wrong, and doesn't mean it's not the truth. Also once you understand it, you can use it to at the very least, not work against you as much as possible. In other words, understanding the difference between, real love and a woman trying to find a seat once the musical chair music stops.

I mean ****, what is honestly the alternative? pretend it doesn't exist and make your quest out for the true girl who "loves you for you" and lie to yourself about what is going on and then come back here crying when she makes decisions that are in her best long term interest? that's no way to live.

putting it in context of my OP, the girl wanted the guy that in her mind and her changed views, made more sense for her life.

I mean put in the context of my business, now that I have shared some of my personal information, look at the client who is jsut lying about what he did and did not get from me.. he wants what is in his best interest no more no less than a man who is dating wants what is his and no more no less than a woman who is picking a LTR wants what's in hers. this client wants to be able to not be held accountable for his actions and wants to not pay the balance owed, event hough he clearly wanted the services and even though he clearly approves of the services to the point where he wanted to keep our business relationship going by providing us with new jobs. But at the end of the day, people want what they want and will use whatever means, rightfully or wrongfully to justify what they want. That's why I'm not even mad at him, i get it. Nothing personal against me. People will always, always, do what's in their best interest. Once you can wrap your head around that one fact, it makes everything else so much easier to understand and accept.

I don't understand the backlash against it int he sexual marketplace context. What do you honestly want to happen? it's like men want women to possess values that most men don't even posses. i'm not going to settle for an overweight boring woman why should a woman settle for someone she deems lesser value if she has better options? i don't get it.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
...i'm not going to settle for an overweight boring woman why should a woman settle for someone she deems lesser value if she has better options? i don't get it.
you would be relatively happy if your wife walked out on you after teling you she was trading up to a city broker with a salary of $1 million + per year? no ifs buts...how could you etc etc.?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
you would be relatively happy if your wife walked out on you after teling you she was trading up to a city broker with a salary of $1 million + per year? no ifs buts...how could you etc etc.?
LOL what a dumb question.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL what a dumb question.

is it really? what kind of man uses LOL?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
is it really? what kind of man uses LOL?
Please refer to my post on the other page. I will quote it here for you

see, falling in love is like drinking alcohol. This forum seems to link AFCism to falling in love but i don't' think falling in love is AFC at all, I believe it's an experience a man should be lucky to have. Calling Falling in love an AFCism is like calling all people who drink at all alcoholics. I think the problem with the AFC is he falls in love with every girl that looks at him which is what i did and when I came here, you get told falling in love bad. no it's not. it's that you don't know how to fall in love responsibly.

and that is what I am trying to get across to some pepole... like, if you come here to this forum, and you take away that okay, don't trust women, don't fall in love, don't get married, that's like reading Animal Farm and coming away with the conclusion that you can't trust pigs lol. that's not what you are supposed to take away from this forum.

What I believe you are supposed to take away, all this forum, the rules, the dating, the plates, the everything, are supposed to be used as a filter to find the woman that you can allow yourself to fall in love with, instead of just falling in love with X girl beucase you went on 3 dates and she gave you a blow job and told you she loves you. And that is what some guys do not get.. my wife isn't going to do a lot of the things that bat **** crazy stupid women do beucase.. (drumroll) she's not bat **** crazy or stupid and she actually loves me for me and i know this beucase (drumroll) I followed the rules to this forum to a T. my wife has been vetted better than some presidents lol. the woman is fvcking crazy about me and I am crazy about her.
this is by defination a logical fallacy (you say that women always want to move up, your woman has the abiilty to if she choses to leave and chose someone better therefore your argument is not true)

you know reading this thread... I don't think most men understand truly what hypergamy means. I used this example before, about the girl at my gym who is honestly, physically better looking than my wife and I probably could date her if I really wanted to. she's 12 years younger than her as well and works out every day and has an ass you can do back flips on. and guys will be quick to point out that "see the fact that ou have not left your wife for her proves that hypergamy is overrated". that to me just shows that you don't understand the true nature of hypergamy beucase you assume that beucase she is better looking and younger that she is a better option for me when she's not even close. My wife like me is a racing fanatic, this girl hates horse racing and gambling in general. My wife genuinely likes sexual contact this woman wears a chastity ring lol. my wife's credit score is better than mine, by a significant margin at that, damn near 800 on equifax, this woman has about 20k in student loans. I am not the most religious guy on earth neither is my wife, this girl is a hardcore bible thumper. she isn't close to being a better option for me than my wife even being better looking and younger. she's much worse. **** i wouldn't date her if i were single. we aren't compatible. i know we aren't having sex lol so what's the point?

every guy out there that has more money than me or is better looking than me isn't a better option than me for my wife. And **** even if she found a guy who had 10x my income, was a greek god in the looks department and was more than willing to take on her and my son, and shared the same passions in llife that she does, he still would have to possess the game that I have, to even be the same option that I am. my wife has a pretty sweet gig lol

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

this is by defination a logical fallacy (you say that women always want to move up, your woman has the abiilty to if she choses to leave and chose someone better therefore your argument is not true)
Its not my fuc king argument at all, I do think you are being very selective in your deductions though. you have screened your woman long and hard, like a true alpha...good for you, but, even you are not immune and yet you seem to think you are. as rollo himslf says, attraction is not a choice, yes she is attracted to you now, what of next week? next month? years? do you think because you are moving forward that is enough? ther eis always someone better, even if he wears a pair of $20 jeans, in her eyes he could be better to her

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't understand the backlash against it int he sexual marketplace context. What do you honestly want to happen? it's like men want women to possess values that most men don't even posses. i'm not going to settle for an overweight boring woman why should a woman settle for someone she deems lesser value if she has better options? i don't get it.
The backlash isn't against the SMP, at least I don't think. The views Danger has articulated about things like Obamacare suggest he would agree with people like Adam Smith, Hayek, Mises, Hobbes, and all of the other philosophers/economists who apply the principles of self interest towards money and politics. They're offering a description of human nature based on their observations and theories and you either believe that's how people fundamentally are or you don't.

If people are fundamentally self interested, as I believe they are, the SMP is the application of rational self interest to human sexuality. That's not anything to get p*ssed off about. However, what is something to get p*ssed about... even meritoriously p*ssed... is when the government starts writing things in to law or decided court cases that essentially become law that create a legal disadvantage for men in the SMP.

Going back to those classical liberal philosophers, one requisite they all had for things to work right in a system where rational self interest ruled was that people had to have equality of opportunity rather than equality of outcome. That's obviously where the term "free market" comes from. It's hard to have rational free choice in a market place that is dominated by monopolies, cartels, or other encumbrances competition. That's what this is all about really... I don't know that anyone here says it like this very often, but that's what hypergamy really is - it's analogous to competition in free market economics.

And that's probably why guys like BB keep telling everyone to stop hating on hypergamy. That's not where the problem is. The problem is that if the scenario Danger and I have articulated is real, we have b*stardized form of hypergamy that may not even qualify as the real thing. Rational choice in inhibited and we don't have a "free" sexual market place. Obviously the concept of hypergamy is theoretical and it will never exist in reality as neatly as it does in the ideal, but that is not the system we're living in. When a man can be sent to prison on nothing more than the word of a woman who said that he raped her, it's laughable to say that our system has the SMP's equivalent of equality of opportunity. The deck is stacked against us.

BB, how competitive could your business be if in your business's sphere there was a large cartel operating in the same line of work you're in? What if there was a monopoly?

Men are greatly inhibited from competing in the sexual market place when it becomes illegal to express the compete essence of masculinity.

On the other hand, femininity is encouraged to the extent that men are encouraged to become more feminine.

That is not competition and thus, I don't think you can say we are operating within a system governed by hypergamy. Whatever it is is like hypergamy, but it's like hypergamy the same way that weight dice are like real dice.

Look at what happens to a man who doesn't want to engage in committed relationships with women but still wants sex.

Look at the way most men are vilified on TV whenever they engage in masculine behavior.

Notice the lack of rights of passage in our society for young men.

What happens when during a divorce, a man tries to sue for paternity rights? When he doesn't get those rights, who does the government make pay to support the poor divorcee and the children?

What happens when a man gets a woman pregnant and doesn't want a child... but she does? And moreso, who does the government make pay for that child or God forbid, twins?

Why is it that there are no "reproductive rights" for men? Why isn't there an oral male contraceptive available? Actually, there is - 500mg testosterone weekly. Believe it or not, the Chinese actually use that sometimes. But more realistically, why have the three pharmaceutical drugs that have entered clinical testing for this purpose all had their development stopped by the manufactures despite any incidence of adverse effects?

Why is it that women are involved in a significantly higher rate of motor vehicle accidents and moving violations than men, and yet they are receive much few citations for their crimes and men have much higher insurance premiums the law requires them to carry and pay.

Have you ever seen a ribbon for prostate or testicular cancer? I wouldn't want a ribbon to represent a men's health issue, but that's not the point.

Look at the legal doctrine "disparity of force". That means, essentially, that a man who becomes violently involved with a woman is going to get in more trouble than a woman who becomes violently involved with a man. And of course in general I think there will be a disparity of force between men and women, but the law does not account for cases where this is not true. And have you ever heard of a woman getting arrested for assaulting a man?

There was a cardiologist in Rhode Island, someone posted about this a little while ago... who got kicked out of the children's section of Barn's and Noble because a woman complained to the staff saying he looked like a child predator. Their reasoning for removing him from the store was that they don't allow men in the children's section. He was looking for a present for his nephew when he received a call from a patient.

That is just what I can think of immediately off hand. And after thinking about it, why do I even need to make this case on this website, lol?

That's my problem with the system. It has nothing to do with the sexual market place, the fact that there are winners and loses, or that people are going to be rationally self interested in their sexual decision making. It's the administrative nature of the system that is unfairly stacked against men. That is not a free marketplace.

EDIT - I saw Danger's post after I made this. I would rep you for it, but apparently I need to spread the reputation around some more first.

2nd EDIT - It's also important to note that sometimes rational self interest does not equal rational choice. There are a lot of economic examples of this. An example of this is the Dollar Auction that comes from game theory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_auction. In that example, it is in a person's rational best interest to overpay for something. This would be part of hypergamy too. Sometimes 1 + 1 does not equal 2 because there was a 3rd integer on the left side of the equation we didn't see or people give subjective valuation to the integers. There are also a lot of qualitative elements to all of this will vary subjectively from person to person. Regardless of the claims made by the veterans at this website, the generalizations advanced here to do apply absolutely equally to all women. There are some women who will value the stability and the history they have in the context of a long term relationship with a man more than they would value the excitement and allure of a potentially temporary affair that would have the potential to end their preexisting relationship. And some women are opposite that.

The point is, the opportunity cost of every action and decision will vary between women. I think the website has done a good job of establishing the normal distribution these values tend to aggregate, but there are always outliers and there is always variance.

The theory of hypergamy that Rollo and other are advancing sounds a lot like Adam Smith's original thesis in The Wealth of Nations. It could probably benefit from some consideration from newer concepts like Rational Choice Theory, Game Theory, Public Choice Theory, and Social Choice Theory to name a few. Evolutionary psychology does not absolutely answer every single sexually related question.

As a libertarian, I'm about as laissez faire as it gets, but at the end of the day, like I said originally, free self interested rational choice is not always rational to every observer. It is rational to the individual, but not everyone else. A more quantitative example is relative velocity in physics. If you are traveling at 20m/s north and a car is traveling towards you at 20m/s south, the two cars will appear to be traveling at 40m/s relative to each other. To everyone who is not moving, they will appear to be traveling their actual speed.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I get where you and danger are coming from now. I get it 100%. It's not hypergamy itself but that one sex is allowed by law to practice while the other is inhibited by law to do so. I get that.

here is the thing though.. at least the way I see it.. isn't that what this forum is for? if so, what's all the babbling about it about? Yes I will agree with you 150% it's fvcked up that a man can't leave his wife who has gained 100 pounds and isn't attractive anymore when a woman can not only do so but when she does, the man might even still have to pay her alimony. that's very fvcked up. But that's why we have a mature man section on this forum... to learn how to, as best as possible, spot, identify potential issues that deal with relationships that can and will prevent you from being a victim of having the deck stacked against you methoprhay speaking. We teach you that the relationship or game is not over once you put a ring on her finger, we teach you how to spot potential bad apples so you aren't emotionally and financially fvcked in the long run.

It's like, for instance, I don't agree with the drug laws in America. if you go to a county jail right now, any one, if there are 50 guys int here, 30 of them are in there on BS drug charges where they did not hurt anyone. I don't agree with it, but you know, by not doing drugs, I don't put myself in a position to even have to deal with the BS drug laws. I'm not going to lose sleep over America's drug laws as fvcked up as they are beucase they don't and won't directly effect me beucase I won't let it.

by applying the correct principles and screening women and spinning plates, it puts you in a position to not have to deal with any of this stuff for the most part anyway. The focus IMHO shoudl not be so much on changing society but just better equipping men and us as a whole to understand what everything else that way you aren't fvcked by the system. the system is not going to change but you can make people more aware of the system and therefore not subjected to it it's pitfalls.

I really started getting this stuff around the age of 23 years old. I have had less drama in my relatioship life in 7 years combined, then I had just as a 21 year old, and it's not even close. By drama I mean BS started by women or putting myself in a position that i could be scresed over. Besides the woman / girl who tried tos ay i sexually assaulted her, that's really it. If i saw and signs or I did not like what I saw i gearally kicked you to the curve. when i was 21 i got caught up paying for a girl's college and buying her **** and dealing with 2 different girls trying to get pregno one lying about it and one actually trying to get pregnant by poking holes in a condom, another girl cheating on me with some random dude she met in the club.... what i am saying is, I put myself in those situations by not applying the rules of the game properly and i subjected myself to the mercy of whatever.. rather it be the court system if the girl kept the baby which she did not thank god, rather it be marriage as i toyed with the idea of proposing to the gril who cheated on me... while the system is fvcked up i'm the one who is jumping into the game without knowing the rules.

since then, zilch. no drama, no BS, nothing.

the way I see it, the laws are there for a legit reason. the reason it's in favor for women to leave their men is beucase before all the new laws back in the "good ole days" men could just beat the **** out of their wifes and what could they do? they couldn't leave they didnt' have jobs or income lol. the laws are there for a reason and we forgot that. a man and a wife have 2 kids and they are in their mid 30's and get a divorce and she is say a school teacher and he is an engineer and pays 2 times what she makes, regardless of whyt hey left the kids have to be supported. The probelm is, that when you do not screen your woman correctly you allow the chance for women who are not of high moral character to manipulate the system.

For all this ****, my dad has been divorced now 4 times and has not in his entire life paid 1 cent of alimony. Because he doesn't marry women who are out for his money. he knows the difference between good ***** and a good wife. a lot of men don't.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
[A] guy who had 10x my income, [and] was a greek god in the looks department ...
Backbreaker, you called?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

you know reading this thread... I don't think most men understand truly what hypergamy means. I used this example before, about the girl at my gym who is honestly, physically better looking than my wife and I probably could date her if I really wanted to. she's 12 years younger than her as well and works out every day and has an ass you can do back flips on. and guys will be quick to point out that "see the fact that ou have not left your wife for her proves that hypergamy is overrated". that to me just shows that you don't understand the true nature of hypergamy beucase you assume that beucase she is better looking and younger that she is a better option for me when she's not even close. My wife like me is a racing fanatic, this girl hates horse racing and gambling in general. My wife genuinely likes sexual contact this woman wears a chastity ring lol. my wife's credit score is better than mine, by a significant margin at that, damn near 800 on equifax, this woman has about 20k in student loans. I am not the most religious guy on earth neither is my wife, this girl is a hardcore bible thumper. she isn't close to being a better option for me than my wife even being better looking and younger. she's much worse. **** i wouldn't date her if i were single. we aren't compatible. i know we aren't having sex lol so what's the point?

every guy out there that has more money than me or is better looking than me isn't a better option than me for my wife. And **** even if she found a guy who had 10x my income, was a greek god in the looks department and was more than willing to take on her and my son, and shared the same passions in llife that she does, he still would have to possess the game that I have, to even be the same option that I am. my wife has a pretty sweet gig lol
Good stuff. Game is everything.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back, backbreaker. Good to hear you are ok and are working on your inner happiness.

Can we get back to hating iqqi now? Rollo is right, she'd make a great HUSsie.

Danger said:
Let's be clear here.

I am ok with hypergamy.

I am not ok with a misandric State system meant to promote hypergamy at the expense of men's rights.

There is a very clear difference between the two and I am not sure that most of this board has figured that out yet.
That is it.

I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend.

Rollo, I get it that it is in the wolf's nature to kill and eat my sheep. I understand, but it does not mean I'm going to get my farm hands together and sing its praises "Good dog!!!" No, we're getting together to smack the sh1t out of Wolfie, and we'll come up with ways to make sure Wolfie never does it again.

Some people here seem to adopt this every man for himself mentality when it comes to being a victim of hypergamy. I have lived in community and society where men band together and support one of their own when a woman (in the wrong) tries to harm him. In our Western society, all of you could easily be a victim of a vengeful woman, regardless of how alpha you think you are. If you ever find yourself so unfortunate, would you like us - other men - to bring the firewood that they are going to burn you with, to point and laugh at your going backwards, or to lend a helping hand? If you believe you're invincible, think about your son(s). How you act towards men suffering injustice today will come back into your life at a later stage.

At the very least, we can use shaming against a branch swinging woman NOT invite her into our home and feed her, while socially ostracising the man she hurts.

This is the place where men help each other, even though we're anonymous. I'm disappointed that even among men with this level of awareness, we have people who act just as badly towards men suffering injustice as the mangina white knights and feminists.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iqqi
I do know women like the girl in the OP, and I also know women who would never do what the girl in the OP did... to their detriment. I wish to hell my mother would have "traded up", she sure had tons of opportunities thrown her way, lmao!
cordoncordon said:
This quote by you, to me anyway, clearly illustrates what a poor excuse for a woman you are right now. You are an entitled, egotistical, Miss know it all who thinks men should bow at your feet because you have a pvssy, and who has a want, make that a need, to stir up drama and chaos all to fill the hole that lies within your soul.

I feel sad for you. (but not that sad)

That's funny that one moment you are bringing up my tragic childhood of poverty and drugs, and then the next you feel sad for my soul that I said my mother could have done much better. My stepfather was an abusive, jobless drug dealer with many other faults, and my mother supported us both for way too long. She was a very pretty, generous, and huge hearted person who was admired by many. So yes, my mother and any woman could and should do better than that.

Your frothing comments towards me are super angry and bitter, maybe you should address that. You don't see me constantly bringing up your own past of cheating on your ex, and lying about your age on this forum for years, not to mention other less than stellar examples of your morality. Let's not keep getting so personal when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Besides all that, interesting discussion taking place now that Backbreaker has returned. I wonder what ideas are had about a possible current SOLUTION: to hypergamy.