Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you are FA, even if you are above average, is impossible to get a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its... you're.
You write in the manner in which you do, to a woman, and you know what she is going to write back....?

Nothing.

You must strive to progress, instead of defending your laziness. Even if you have a disability that hinders your ability to spell or use grammar properly, I still find your laziness and disrespect repulsive. So will the girls you speak to.
With all of the tools to help give you a crutch, like auto correct and the internet itself. You have no excuse to blither on like a fool and expect people to understand you, or, give you understanding.

The way you write, and moreover, your defence of it, is the apex of stupidity and foolishness. Thank God for sexual selection, because you sir, with that attitude towards yourself and others, deserves to be alone.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal gramma nazis, im using my phone, so i make some mistakes, yer I really talk the way I text, LoL, the more u try and drown out my messages with gramma critique the more weaker you look, and the stronger my argument looks, all the sexual selection hahaha, you really trying to look down ur nose at me, your the one who isnt bright enough to get what I mean, i'm guessing your an overly schooled beta with delusions of grandure!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread closed. I hope everyone got it out of their systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.