Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you are depressed, bored

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
It's cause deep down, you know that you aint waf. The reason you feel that way is two-fold, You are not using your mind in the proper, human manner, and humans are "pack animals". We need a social life.

Give thanks to Andrew Carnegie, and use your library's INTERLIBRARY BOOK LOAN system, to order and and read the following books: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SELF ESTEEM, HONORING THE SELF, THE SIX PILLARS OF SELF ESTEEM, all by Nathaniel Branden. Also read Ayn Rand's THE VIRTUE OF SELFISHNESS, PHILOSOPHY, WHO NEEDS IT?, THE OBJECTIVIST EPISTOLMOLOGY, and THE VOICE OF REASON. Her novels are a pita to read, except maybe for ANTHEM, but Harvey Binswaner's THE AYN RAND LEXICON will guide you to the parts of her novels that are waf. Read anything by the objectivist paragon, David Kelly. Leonard Piekoff is good, too. So is Barbara Branden, Nat's ex-wife. Google for these people.

Go visit people in nursing homes. Volunteer at the homeless mission and the VA hospital. Coach some kids at pickup ball games. Be a "Big Brother" to 1 or more kids, ( but cover your ass about claims of molestation, by never being alone with them!) In order to HAVE a friend, you first have to BE a friend, and not just to 1 person, either!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, twentee is that you? or am i suffering from schizophrenia and am hallucinating this post in a mental institute?

good post man

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who suffer from boredom, don't know how to use their brain. So instead they let the tv or computer use their brain.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
the objectivist philosophy is what the human mind properly "settles upon'. the others are Platonic in nature, Objectivism is the only one that is Aristotlean. Plato was silly enough to believe in things that we can't perceive. Aristotle was smart enough to say "so what? if we cant even percieve them, why waster our time using such things as guides to a proper life?"

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
when you're truly a genius, there's lots more to you than can be shown on a forum, in 20 posts a day, for a year or so, dude. No brag, just fact.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twentee said:
when you're truly a genius, there's lots more to you than can be shown on a forum, in 20 posts a day, for a year or so, dude. No brag, just fact.
HAHAHAHAHA that fvcking hilarious. Someone just got bored of trolling

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
not me, I never tire of teaching the uninformed. Jealous men call what I do "trolling", cause they WISH that they had 10% as much knowledge and ability as I have.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha twentee no one wants to be *you*

all *your* knowledge comes from google azzclown

which you use from your mom's basement