neobrood
Senior Don Juan
... then why is it that everytime I see an HB, she always has a boyfriend or is married.
Seriously... One time, I was chatting with this HB8... we were doin great till I saw this little kid. I said "Ur little brother is cute..."
She said: "No... thats my SON".
Guess how disappointed I was...
=============
Everytime I go to the movies, I always see HB holding the arms of some guy.
=============
Damn I'm sick of it.
Why does every woman have to have COMPETITION?!? Always has BF or has husband... Yeah... you'd tell me... "so are you chicken?"
I'm not afraid of competition... but if there is competiiton, that is still an obstacle course that would make it more difficult for me.
But why why why... Damn... I'm only 20... and yet, ever HB I meet is TAKEN!!!
SO WHERE DO I FIND HB WHO ISNT TAKEN?!?!!!
...Or is being DJ all about havin competition?
When my bro found out that I was goin for a girl who has a bf already, he gave me all these AFC advice that I shouldnt even think about approaching her...
He thinks I'm crazy.
Seriously... One time, I was chatting with this HB8... we were doin great till I saw this little kid. I said "Ur little brother is cute..."
She said: "No... thats my SON".
Guess how disappointed I was...
=============
Everytime I go to the movies, I always see HB holding the arms of some guy.
=============
Damn I'm sick of it.
I'm not afraid of competition... but if there is competiiton, that is still an obstacle course that would make it more difficult for me.
But why why why... Damn... I'm only 20... and yet, ever HB I meet is TAKEN!!!
SO WHERE DO I FIND HB WHO ISNT TAKEN?!?!!!
...Or is being DJ all about havin competition?
When my bro found out that I was goin for a girl who has a bf already, he gave me all these AFC advice that I shouldnt even think about approaching her...
He thinks I'm crazy.