You guys don't take into acount jealous boyfriends/husbands.
Do you think because a guy has afc traits, that he can't be a monster of a man who can whoop you a$$.
It's well documented, that men go insane sometimes when their women cheats. He might kill you, he might beat the living **** out of you. Who knows. Think it doesn't happen? True story, my grandpa worked with a guy who died, because someone cut his penis off and he bled to death. The police were questioning men at his work, seems the guy was in THE SECRET SOCIETY and he was sleeping with some married women at the workplace. They never found who killed him, and I live in a small town.
Why would you want to steal anybodys girlfriend? She's basically
giving you a big fat a$$ clue that she's hor, and if you don't think you'll be dropped when the next best thing comes along, your delusional. C&F and these other techniques aren't going to keep her. Think about what your implying. Another thing, do you want to be responsible for breaking up a home (especially with children involved) because your basically a greedy selfish shyt? Try and find justification however you can, but it still comes to the same down to the same thing. And karmas a bytch. But I was raised in a moral environment, and I had both my parent to nuture me, therefore I think this is normal. Maybe that's not the case with you.
Think your not going to meet some girl one day who you don't really like? Are you going to go through life, being fake, and subscribing to this pimp bs. Sure some guys do get pu$$y thrown at them. It has to do with the way the look. I know extremely good looking guys who have no game, they've never had to, all they do is keep quit and try not say anything stupid (look at my face!).
Every normal man likes women, it's a given. So what's with these guys whos life revolve around them. Your pu$$y whipped rather it be one girl, or girls in general because you make them your total focus (isn't that afc). In my experience I've met more women, when I had other stuff on mind and least expected it.
I think there is this desire to flaunt your virality to validate yourself. Girls define who you are, not compliment you. Guys like this remind me of rooster puffing up their chest, and walking their **** walk.
Humans have an inate desire to be with someone. Pimp culture isn't going to change this. You have this desire (no not me i'm special, i'm a....lone wolf), and one day your going to get bitten.
Watch and see, I guarentee it will happen. Nobody on this site is going to be there to witness it, so it's easy to be brash on this forum. But when it does, remember entropy.
I know the worlds f***ed. None of our faults. But be part of the cure rather than the disease, it takes strength. I know this isn't going to be popular, because the west has produced a generation of babies, whos life revolve around "how they feel, what they want". Take a look around you and see the decay this brings.