Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It should never make to a point where you’re getting cheated on
Because like I said in this post , a woman that stares at other men or even worse actively flirt , will never make into an LTR with me .
You can’t cheat on me if I’m just the guy dropping off d1ck, I’m not her BF.
I’m spinning plates too.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's his fault for thinking HER body is his. She isn't his slave. Society already agreed that a woman's body is hers. If he is ignorant of female nature, then that's on him.
you can’t think it’s yours if she is giving other men attention during what is supposed to be a date between you two

my OP is only a guide on how to navigate further after the first few dates with a woman, you don’t say anything about the jealousy test.

however it’s also good advice for men noticing these red flags During an LTR

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because like I said in this post , a woman that stares at other men or even worse actively flirt , will never make into an LTR with me .
I’m spinning plates too.
that works for sure. if ever a man wants the other stuff, he has to either allow bad stuff to happen or figure out how to manage it so it does not. those that have not yet evolved to the point to know how to manage it are forever trapped in the bad stuff happens frame.

if all women are like that and we want the other stuff, then we either give up or figure it out. nothin is easy.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m spinning plates too.
Absolutely. If it’s a new prospect who is too busy looking around, looking at her phone or looking into space, then she has low interest or doesn’t value your time.
Exit stage left
In a LTR, there’s usually behavior changes you can address long before she starts checking herself out.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my OP is only a guide on how to navigate further after the first few dates with a woman, you don’t say anything about the jealousy test.
My statement that you quoted was a retort to metalwater bringing up monogamous relationships.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that works for sure. if ever a man wants the other stuff, he has to either allow bad stuff to happen or figure out how to manage it so it does not. those that have not yet evolved to the point to know how to manage it are forever trapped in the bad stuff happens frame.

if all women are like that and we want the other stuff, then we either give up or figure it out. nothin is easy.
It all goes back to rollo’s point on listening to how women communicate, their behavior says more than their words.
The behavior on the date shows you what’s up
Absolutely. If it’s a new prospect who is too busy looking around, looking at her phone or looking into space, then she has low interest or doesn’t value your time.
Exit stage left
In a LTR, there’s usually behavior changes you can address long before she starts checking herself out.
Yessir but I’m not her BF and she’s a new prospect . We don’t have to throw it away if its moderate interest
We fvck those too.
But if she is doing all of the above (texting, staring into space, flirting ,staring) that’s
Very low interest ,and you should be done with it completely.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that works is a woman being super attached and attracted to you.
Nope; it doesn't last. When the chemicals settle so does the super part of the attracted. Women can not be controlled unless by force and we don't want to do that usually. Women will behave if the environment is sanitized. Lots of guys living off-grid with women and no trouble. I don't want to live off-grid, the next best is to manage the environment. doing that requires red pill knowledge and ability.

If you just keep her chems revved forever she will burn out or jump off a cliff.

I would def to you about how to bang any chick quick. LTR, nope.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are actively seeking an LTR, and you think that you can control what women do by "controlling the environment" or some other mega cope, then you're going to fail.
it’s not about controlling what they do,
It’s about assessing behavior and moving accordingly, and letting them do whatever is best for them and you take the path best for you

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can maintain attraction indefinitely if you don't let her tie you down. You've got to be scientific about it because it literally all is just hormones and chemicals in her brain.

The only thing that kills burning desire in a woman is when she feels like she has "won" - i.e. you give her an LTR or even worse if you marry her.

This is biological. It can't be controlled.
Nope, plenty of palpha men get dumped leter because the girl evolves and doesn't put up with being a plate any longer.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother?

You achieve all of this effortlessly if you don't base your happiness on an LTR, or having women in your life.

It's way better to be happy alone, and you'll discover that women can't get enough of you. It's very RedPilling. It seems to be quite BlackPilling for many of the guys here.

Once a woman knows that you want a girlfriend, her mind literally goes "awwww. Little boy."
true, do not tie your happiness to the LTR. big mistake, I have done it before.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother?

You achieve all of this effortlessly if you don't base your happiness on an LTR, or having women in your life.

It's way better to be happy alone, and you'll discover that women can't get enough of you. It's very RedPilling. It seems to be quite BlackPilling for many of the guys here.

Once a woman knows that you want a girlfriend, her mind literally goes "awwww. Little boy."
Who said anything about an LTR?
I’m with you brother , that’s why the whole point is don’t take women too seriously, atleast not if they don’t take you seriously

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, and beyond LTR's you want to remove any sense of control over your woman. It's just a useless mindset to be in.

You want her trying to control you - that's how woman manifest their attraction. If the dynamic is you trying to control her hypergamy and slvtty ways then you'll always lose. If you feel that this is the dynamic with any woman then just tell her that you've lost attraction (make it about "feelz" - women get it), no explanation necessary, and you end it. You are beating her to the punch because she was planning to leave anyway at some stage when a new branch becomes secure. Beating her to the punch has the great effect of making her reconsider her beta evaluation of you, and she'll oftentimes try to get you back. But the key with this is you never let her come back. Then you've alpha widowed her and she'll never forget you.
Nobody’s trying to control anyone brother
The point of this post was actually self-control

rabbit.otg

Reaction score
This usually happens when you're not spinning enough plates.
You get all insecure about things and then its a hell hole for you!
Competition anxiety my friend!
She is staring at men, you gotta do that too. You have to show her that chics give you the same or at least some kind of attention and you are a man of high value.
Tomassi couldn't put more prominence than this "competition anxiety" in his entire book.
So, yeah.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This usually happens when you're not spinning enough plates.
You get all insecure about things and then its a hell hole for you!
Competition anxiety my friend!
She is staring at men, you gotta do that too. You have to show her that chics give you the same or at least some kind of attention and you are a man of high value.
Tomassi couldn't put more prominence than this "competition anxiety" in his entire book.
So, yeah.
You could do this in an unhealthy relationship amongst two toxic people.

My original posts stands. Stop wasting time with a girl that does not respect you and does not look up to you. Keep it moving.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect really is the key. She has to see you as above her, almost in a fatherly way, for the absolute best dynamic and to get the best out of your woman.

Dealing with low-medium interest women with roaming eyes is vastly inferior to high-interest women who are glued to you, obsessed with you and want to do everything to please you.
What does hanging with that low interest woman with roaming eyes do to your esteem and image?

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, people on this forum need to stop responding to "female" accounts. You're allowing it to hijack threads. The very first thing I did after I joined was block the female account you all keep quoting. I suggest you do the same if you want this forum to last. If that account was spewing the same bs, but claimed to be male instead of female, you all would have blocked it by now.

Taken from asktrp on reddit:
This is the common female algorithm:
  1. Find an all-male space which contains value (because the males contributed and worked together in order to make it so).
  2. Demand that they be included in the space in the name of "fairness".
  3. Once included, demand "equal representation" in any decision-making structure that controls the space, without caring that power in male spaces is earned by investment, not apportioned of the basis of sex or other demographics.
  4. Once represented, demand that the fundamental nature of the space by changed in order to suit their psychological comfort, regardless of the effect this has on the productivity and value of the space.
  5. Once the environment has changed to one that does not promote value or investment, individual high-value male contributors begin leaving, because their investment is not rewarded with influence and respect.
  6. When little to no value remains in the space, most of the males depart. What remains is feminized males and women, all complaining to each other that all the value is gone, and demanding that "someone" (other than them) fix the problem. They are unaware while doing this that they are in effect asking for the return of the high-value contributors they themselves worked to drive out.
  7. The males who have departed create new high value spaces.
  8. Goto 1.

Forced look of complacency?
ouu idk,that doesn’t sound too good.
But if you’re tall,shredded and white there’s plenty of white pvssy for you
I wouldn’t worry too much about it
Let the short ,scrawny minorities have theirs, there’s more than enough to go around.
atleast she’s acting interested in her BF , and there’s somewhat of a chance if they fix their physique, or whatever else needs work.
It's slightly difficult to describe the exact facial expressions, but they typically always look fake or forced, as if she is doing it 100% to try to tell me something. A complicating factor is that most people think I'm in my early 20's, rather than 30's. (They've literally never seen a man over 30 who wasn't either fat, or a scrawny meth-head looking fker). So I don't know if that plays a part in their reaction.
Funny story, I recently chatted up a girl last week and got her phone number, and she ended up being 17. She didn't even ask my age after I asked hers. She probably assumed I was 20 at most.

Are you White? It's not that easy. It's typically non-Whites that say we have it easy. I've been with probably about 15-20 asian women, two hispanics, a few blacks, and four white women.
I moved to OKC at the same exact time covid was released from the Wuhan lab, and it has been rough here. 99% of females are overweight (automatic 0/10 for me), and I only sleep with 7's and higher. And the extremely rare times I encounter a hot asian babe, she's ALWAYS wearing a mask.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noted. so why have you had more than one man that gets jealous of public attention? if your doing what you say and your vibe is focused on only the one should be NO issue. think think think... what could be setting off the gut feeling of the guy(s). Is it all from the same social circle and all the men already know you or .. ???
There is something sultry about my vibe. I’ve also been told since I was in my teens that I have “presence”. People have always noticed me. It used to make me feel really self-conscious when I was very young. Obviously I adjusted to it and became comfortable in my own skin over time.
The funny thing is women notice me too.

I quit wearing makeup. It didn’t matter. Attractive men still approached me, in the NYC subway, on flights, in stores, constantly. So it’s something in how I am. How I exist in the world intrinsically. My posture, my figure, my looks, something. Then when people meet me they find I am kind, charming, intelligent and genuine. That increases attraction because people who are both attractive and real are rare.

Example. Was out this past weekend on the Sunset Strip in LA with my BF. We had a blast. Several women stopped us to tell my guy how beautiful I am; and comment on what a gorgeous couple we are. Flattering to be sure. Men checking me out right, left & center. Women checking him out (he has a totally sexy LA rocker vibe) too. I shut men down if their body language & conversation seemed too interested in me. He had his arm around me, holding hands & keeping me close all night both nights. He was mate guarding. His friend texted him Sunday to say what a great time he had hanging out with us…and to say how much he was impressed with me.

I *really* like when my man is into me. It’s a turn on. I have never understood this idea that women lose attraction if a man is committed/exclusive/into a chick. I find it’s just the reverse. High interest/exclusivity from a man I’m really into is an enormous turn on. And I’m high interest in him too, so it’s a positive feedback loop. It creates security in the relationship and heightens desire. But it’s not for the insecure.

At one venue there were pole dancers dressed and performing a la strippers. Not a strip club, but a very sexualized environment obviously. My BF thought one of the dancers was hot. He wanted to stand where he could get a good view of her. Cool. So we stood where he could see her. She noticed him and would glance over while she danced. Why would this bother me? I know he’s with me, he won’t let me out of his sight, he’s holding me by the hips or the waist, we arrived together & we left together. I’m not going to disrespect him nor am I going to act like a shrew if he liked watching a random dancer. Who cares? He’s with me.

The difference in my attitude and the OP should be clear. I’m not worried about him, even if he enjoys looking at someone else in a provocative environment. If he actually wanted to date her, fvck her etc…let him. And color me gone. He knows this. He sees how easily he can be replaced…

I naturally apply Amused Mastery too. As far as some of the other advice in this thread? Take with a grain of salt. I know how to handle players in a LTR. Some on here have no idea what desire looks like in a LTR. It’s not the same as one night stand game. Not at all.

Confidence is sexy. I’m confident and yet demure and loyal AF. An appealing combination.