Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he knows that another has a contract with her.
That's just it.. A contract between two other people. Why am I bound to the terms of a contract I am not a part of? Do you bind yourself to the terms of other peoples contracts? When someone is bonded out of jail by someone else, do you pay the bond also?

we agree women don't have much integrity; eh..?
This we agree on. Which is why I have no remorse for guys that enter unions with women. Do you expect a drug addict to be honorable and faithful to their word of a contract? Would you feel sorry for someone who entered a contract with a heroin addict and then gets burned by said heroin addict?

If you got into bed with someone else woman, it's none of my business. If it was mine, it would be my business. As general advice that you're not asking for.. this is one topic that can get you into a situation that you can't get out of. you can be dead right, and that is just being dead; right ?

on your side of the debate, not that many men will actually take action if you can get away or hide it for a while. many will if they actually catch you in the act. but only a few have the tenacity and balls to hunt you down. but it does happen.
Who's to say that a woman who told you she wasn't married, lied. Do you think her husband who is out for blood is going to believe you had no idea? Does it matter to him if you knew or not?

imagine on your tombstone one day (hopefully when your very old already) "here rest DonJuanjr who was able to destroy thousands of families and caused so many single moms, even killed a few betas for defending their family". As a young man that sounds funny and cool perhaps. As an older man, is that what you really want.
I wouldn't have destroyed families, the woman would have. Whether I bang her or not, she is going to bang someone. Her family will be destroyed no matter what. She is the one bound to monogamy not me.

Remember, you are okay with banging wives also. As long as they don't tell you. You didn't run a background check on her, so it's still your fault. You know female nature, and that there is a very good chance a woman is lying about her marital status. So there shouldn't be a moral argument coming from you. If a girl told you she was 18, but you know that she may be lying about it, are you going to take her word for it?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's to say that a woman who told you she wasn't married, lied. Do you think her husband who is out for blood is going to believe you had no idea? Does it matter to him if you knew or not?
I can not tell you for other men, for me it does matter. If he did not know, I still would not like it but he did not disrespect me. If he knows and even worse if he really knows me. Then it is disrespect to me, of close to the highest degree. I would not have any action to a man that really did not know.

I wouldn't have destroyed families, the woman would have. Whether I bang her or not, she is going to bang someone. Her family will be destroyed no matter what. She is the one bound to monogamy not me.
Nope, you are rationalizing. If you know the woman is taken, and you know how women are and what they are it is all you. Your the man and the one with the will and iron will. You can choose your own path, she can only follow feelz. As man, if you choose to be one, is great power and with that responsibility.

Remember, you are okay with banging wives also. As long as they don't tell you. You didn't run a background check on her, so it's still your fault. You know female nature, and that there is a very good chance a woman is lying about her marital status. So there shouldn't be a moral argument coming from you. If a girl told you she was 18, but you know that she may be lying about it, are you going to take her word for it?
Yep, that is why I understand more about it than if I had not. And I was younger and had a younger viewpoint on the world, far less mature.

There is a difference in that the woman might be lying, and definitely knowing first hand. Everyone might be lying.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I actually do that. It’s kinda funny at times with the aggressive types. The charmers are more smooth, and more cunning. At this event this week are many fit, athletic & handsome men. They check me out. They compliment my BF about me. And they smile or wink & say Hi when I am away from him as well as when I am with him. I refused a guy buying me a drink yesterday while awaiting my guy; I always make it crystal clear that I am taken and also make it clear who I am with. One of the other guys said to my BF yesterday “You better marry that girl…” to which my BF said matter of factly: “Don’t worry; I will.” They all KNOW I am taken and that I am loyal (and yes there are some serious charmers in the group.)

This gives my guy great confidence in me; in us. It also creates respect for my BF (and for me as well) among the men who understand they cannot poach me.

It’s funny this thread this week. Rather applicable here.

Cheers
noted. so why have you had more than one man that gets jealous of public attention? if your doing what you say and your vibe is focused on only the one should be NO issue. think think think... what could be setting off the gut feeling of the guy(s). Is it all from the same social circle and all the men already know you or .. ???

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As man, if you choose to be one, is great power and with that responsibility.
Everyone might be lying.
So based on your logic... A male who understands female nature, and chooses to accept the responsibility of being a man; must fulfill an obligation to run back ground checks on all females he sees as possible mates. This is the only way for you to not be a hypocrite. Otherwise, you know every female might be lying, and you chose the path of ease/lust and default to them telling the truth for convenience/sex.

Nope, you are rationalizing. If you know the woman is taken, and you know how women are and what they are it is all you. Your the man and the one with the will and iron will. You can choose your own path, she can only follow feelz. As man, if you choose to be one, is great power and with that responsibility.
So I turn a woman down... She then goes and finds another guy to bang. Her family is still destroyed. What if a woman lies about her marital status? The guy can't be blamed, so then it's a situation with no one at fault? You can't blame her, because she is still only following her feels.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So based on your logic... A male who understands female nature, and chooses to accept the responsibility of being a man; must fulfill an obligation to run back ground checks on all females he sees as possible mates. This is the only way for you to not be a hypocrite. Otherwise, you know every female might be lying, and you chose the path of ease/lust and default to them telling the truth for convenience/sex.
Nope, if you already know is the point. If you dont know, you could find out but if you don't then you still don't know. I am talking about the ones that you know for sure. For example; you have seen her with the husband, or you know the man or your friend knows the man. If a girl comes from out of town and no ring, you don't know. I would not hunt you down if you found the woman without a ring and put a baby in her if you did not know me and did not know she was taken. I do not expect you to do a back ground check. We are talking about women that you clearly know is taken. Ask more about that for clarity if you still don't get it.
So I turn a woman down... She then goes and finds another guy to bang. Her family is still destroyed. What if a woman lies about her marital status? The guy can't be blamed, so then it's a situation with no one at fault? You can't blame her, because she is still only following her feels.
I will blame the guy she found if he knows. And you in that case would be in higher regard and worthy of more respect.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts. If a woman decides to cheat on her husband/LTR then she will do it. If it's not you, it will be someone else (probably @derby1, riding on his fist and creaming on his elbow)

LTRs/Marriage etc make no sense without legal masculine authority. It's like investing in a sandcastle while the tide is coming in, and then pretending that the sandcastle is faithful and won't get destroyed by the ocean. The old legal system allowed men to build a wall around the sandcastle to protect it from the sea. Now if you try to build a wall around your sandcastle you're a controlling rapist.
Nope, it is possible but a man can manage the environment and should. If done correctly this actually increases the attraction.

Pan, your logic sucks... if a friend jumps off of a cliff you will also... right?

You don't pen the girl but do let her know, also you stand for your own self-respect; nice and tall. 100% of the time a man that is consider poaching will check out the girl AND the guy with her. He makes his decision based on both. Several things can be done to affect that choice.

AND it is not true that she would anyway, feelz change quickly and for different reasons. But she might go find another or another is already in sight. Nothing is always the exact same pattern.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How will you know he knows? What if he didn't know? Then no one is to blame right?
If I know him, I am sure he knows. If a friend tells me, I will believe. If I don't know him and no friends know him, would have to think about if he knows. I am mostly talking about the very clear, he definitely knows and is in the same circles. we could debate all the what if he knows, but if he definitely knows that's what I am talking about.

When you target a married woman to chat up and see if attraction, you know. When you see her with husband, you know. Don't let the side topic of what if don't know get in the way of the issue of when you DO know.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NAWALT logic proven time and time again to be false. All women are hypergamos and all women, no matter what your frame is, can switch it up on you in an eye-blink.

If you think your woman is NAWALT, then she's already got you.

You'll discover this yourself one day. I can't force the truth upon you. I can only show you the door. You must walk through it yourself, Neo.
Nope; I am an AWALT believer. Already through the door. That's why I become a supporter of environment management instead of women management. And it works, another way some men think of it as alpha behavior. I don't like that handle, because it is really just managing the environment and who and what is in it.

the key is that not all men are like that, but many are. knowing the diff is important. both can work for me, but some are not allowed into the house.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you target a married woman to chat up and see if attraction, you know. When you see her with husband, you know. Don't let the side topic of what if don't know get in the way of the issue of when you DO know.
I was just seeing what your thoughts are on culpability when the lover doesn't know. I asked it a couple different times, and you've side stepped the question.

Your authority is over your own self. What she chooses to do when she is not with you is her own problem.
I believe your point is that she will weigh the odds of banging another guy against knowing that you will leave her if she does. Am I right?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just seeing what your thoughts are on culpability when the lover doesn't know. I asked it a couple different times, and you've side stepped the question.
actually have have been really clear, but I will dumb it down more for you.

If the lover does not know he is not guilty of anything.

If he does know then he is guilty.

You have been trying to sidestep by telling how to prove if he knows... And I agree with you that is and can be an issue. So for now we are discussing only when we are ALL sure he knows. Got it?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should take your own advice. You have exactly zero power now because you're married. The State owns you.

So, getting controlled by the State is power? That is some epic, epic coping, my friend.
not all states are the same

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually have have been really clear, but I will dumb it down more for you.

If the lover does not know he is not guilty of anything.

If he does know then he is guilty.

You have been trying to sidestep by telling how to prove if he knows... And I agree with you that is and can be an issue. So for now we are discussing only when we are ALL sure he knows. Got it?
Okay then if the lover doesn't know. Then this is a situation where families are destroyed with no one at fault. Got it.

You are not conversation dictator. I was discussing multiple variables. Not one.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't manage your environment Holmes. Any boundaries you set in your marriage, including no cheating, is coercive control and abuse.

Your wife can have a foursome in front of you, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Cope with it.
what you tell is just not right in this one. it can be done and works. I don't try to manage the woman, it doesn't work and is abusive if applying enough force to get the job done. just sanitize the environment. a foursome in front of me would never happen, but I get what your telling, and its completely wrong.

I can and do. anyway, nice chatting w/ you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll notice that dudes who are in denial about women want to control your speech because the truth is really, really painful for them.
I'll agree with you on this point. Metalwater is not in denial about women though. He's in denial about his own code of honor not being so moral.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am coping with the market today. I'll bang your wife while you're at work, and you can raise my kid and pay for his schooling.

I am an adaptable predator who can adjust to any market. I blend in with the foliage of society, and my predator d1ck scopes prey and assaults it with my semen, while all you guys play by the rules of Clown World and get chumped.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you how it is.
Lol. Another keyboard warrior that talks the shiate but yet is so clearly overcompensating for his small penis.

The one who beats his chest the loudest is usually the weakest.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with you on this point. Metalwater is not in denial about women though. He's in denial about his own code of honor not being so moral.
You're right about this. it is difficult to sort out the way. I am constantly in process of review the code, I consider what you tell. And you are right also, about the case of the guy who doesn't know and the girl does it. That's part of understanding women and AWALT. That's why it is not wise to have a woman that roams around. It is all about the environment.

1633658041600.png